MAHUDI – AMBAJI – SHANKHESHWAR TOUR - 02 Days
- Tour Code: AKSR0117
- Tour Type: FIT Package
Accommodation on double sharing
Breakfast and dinner at hotel
Transfer and sightseeing by pvt vehicle as per program
Applicable hotel taxes
- Mahudi : Mahudi Jain Temple (Ghantakarna Mahavir and Padmaprabhu Jain Temple. It was known as Madhupuri formerly).
- Ambaji : (Ambaji is a census town in Banaskantha district in the state of Gujarat, India. It is known for its historical and mythological connections with sites of cultural heritage) .
- Shankheshwar : The Shankheshwar Jain Temple is located in the center of Shankheshwar town of Patan district, Gujarat, India. The temple is dedicated to Parshwanath and is .an important place of pilgrimage for the followers of Jainism.
01 NIGHT HOTEL ACCOMMODATION AT AMBAJI
- Ghantakarna Mahavir and Padmaprabhu Jain Temple
Mahudi is a town in Mansa taluka of Gandhinagar district, Gujarat, India situated on the banks of Madhumati river, a tributary of Sabarmati River. It is a pilgrimage centre of Jains and other communities visiting temple of Jain deity, Ghantakarna Mahavir and Padmaprabhu Jain Temple. It was known as Madhupuri formerly.
- Ambe mata Temple
Ambaji is an important temple town with millions of devotees visiting the Ambaji temple every year. It is one of the 51 Shakti Peethas. Ambaji Mata temple is a major Shakti Peeth of India. It is situated at a distance of approximately 65 kilometres from Palanpur, 45 kilometres from Mount Abu, and 20 kilometres from Abu Road, and 185 kilometres from Ahmedabad, 50 kilometers from Kadiyadra near the Gujarat and Rajasthan border. In the holy temple of "Arasuri Ambaji", there is no image or statue of goddess the holy "Shree Visa Yantra" is worshiped as the main deity. No one can see the Yantra with naked eye. The photography of the Yantra is prohibited. The Arasuri Ambe Mata or Arbuda Mataji is kuldevi of Barad Parmaras. The one Parmar state is located near the ambaji town I.e.Danta and which also serves as capital of whole parmar clan. The original seat of Ambaji Mata is on Gabbar hilltop in the town. A large number of devotees visit the temple every year especially on Purnima days. A large mela on Bhadarvi poornima (full moon day) is held. Every Year from all over the country people come here walking all over from their native place just to worship MAA AMBE in September. The whole Ambaji town is lit up as the nation celebrates the festive time of Diwali.
- Shankheshwar Jain Temple
In ancient inscriptions, this Jain tirth is referred to as Shankhapur. It is said that a Shravaka by the name of Ashadhi was gripped by doubts and miseries about his existence in the material world, asking "When shall I attain nirvana? When shall I be free from the bondage of the material world? When shall I be liberated?" Answering all these questions, Damodar Swami, the ninth Jain Tirthankara, said: "Parshvanath will be the twenty-third Jain Tirthankara in the avasarpini kaal, i.e. the descending half of the wheel of time. You will be his Ganadhar (prime disciple) named Aryaghosha and attain salvation there." Ashadhi then became fully engrossed in his devotion to Parshwanath.A formal History of the precursor to this tirth was written by Jain monk and eminent scholar Hemachandra Suri in the reign of Solanki king Siddharaj Jayasinh of Anhilwara (Patan).
- Accommodation : On DBL sharing at all the location in the base category of rooms at all the location
- Meal Plan: MAP (Breakfast & Dinner Pure veg)
- Daily one water bottle to each guests
- By AC INDIGO/ ETIOS for 2 Passengers
- By AC INNOVA for 4/6 Passengers at Disposal.
- By A/C Tempo Traveler for Above 7 /12 Passengers at Disposal.
- Fuel Charges
- Parking Charges
- Driver Charges
- Toll Tax and Parking Charges
- Cost Of Meal Other Then Mention Above
- All Entree Fee
- Cost Of Any Personal Expenses
- Early Check-in & Late Check out
- Any Safari Charges
- Any Water Sports Activities and Boat Rides
- Guide Tips And Any Other Item Except “Package Rates Includes”