Coorg – Kabini Tour Packages
Meal:Upon your arrival in Bangalore station/airport, our representative greets you and assists you further. Then in a while, you leave for a five hour drive to Coorg, a traveler’s delight. As you reach Coorg, you check-in to your hotel room and stay overnight.
Meal:This day starts with a refreshing breakfast and will be spent at your own leisure. There are different ways through which you can get the best out of Coorg. Coorg is a boon for bird watchers, the place alone boasts of being a habitat of more than 25 percent out of all the bird species in India. Also, you can explore the famous tourist spots of the town. If you want you can choose to stay back at the resort and visit the immense coffee and spice plantation in the evening. As the day comes to an end, you stay overnight in the resort.
Meal:After the breakfast, you check out of the hotel and leave for Kabini. This two and a half hour road trip will be something you would always look back to. As you reach Kabini, you check in at Kabini Orange Country Resort and stay overnight.
Meal:Starting the day with tempting breakfast, you then indulge in activities at you own leisure. You can take guided nature walk and savor the aura. There also are several other options like visiting tribal village to interact with the locals and elephants, take a jungle safari or take a Coracle ride; or perhaps simply stay back at the resort and enjoy the enlightening surrounding. You then stay overnight in the resort.
Meal:After breakfast, you are driven to Bangalore airport/station to carry on with your own plans.
- Accommodation in deluxe hotels on doubles sharing basis.
- Veg. meal plan breakfast & dinner at all the hotel.
- All applicable luxury tax of the hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- All toll tax and parking, driver allowance etc.
- Pick up and drop.
- Cost of the meal other than mentioned above
- Cost of Any personal Expenses
- All entry fee
- Heater Charges
- Railway Fare Air Fare
- Guide Tips and any other item except “Package Rates Includes”
- Rates are not valid in pick season period.
- GST 5%
Customised tour dates as per client’s requirement
- Rates Are Based On Present Rate Of US $ Dollar Exchange.
- Kindly Note: Confirmations Are Subject To Availability Of The Rooms Only at the time of booking.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If passenger will cancel his tour from his end then following will be applicable.
|Cancellation charges will applicable as under.|
|50 Days Prior Departure||30 % of the Cost|
|30-20 Days Prior Departure||50 % of the Cost|
|20 or Less prior to Departure||100 % of Tour Cost|
NOTE: THE ABOVE IS THE TENTATIVE SCHDULE – ACTUAL CONFIRMATION VOUCHER WILL SEND YOU ONCE WE WILL RECEIVE FULL PAYMENT BEFORE DEPARTURE,. ITINERARY SHOULD BE SAME – BUT SCHEDULE MAY BE CHANGE.