A RISE FROM MODI'S VILLAGE
- Tour Code: AKSR0344
- Tour Type: Group Tour
Among other destinations and attractions on their way to Vadnagar from Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar, the itinerary includes a visit to Modi's ancestral house in Vadnagar, where he was born.
The travellers are then taken to a primary school –Vadnagar Prathmik Kumar Shala – where 64-year-old Modi's academic journey started.
They also get a chance to see the Vadnagar-based high school where he performed various roles in dramas, it said.
"For those wanting to know more about Modiji, we have arranged meetings with his school classmates, who provide unheard tales about Modiji when he was a student. We then take tourists to the Hatkeshwar Temple, where our PM used to play drums during prayers.
Package described the Vadnagar railway station as "the most unforgettable place" in context of the Prime Minister's humble background and his rise to the top.
Other attractions include Buddhist archaeological sites in Vadnagar and a visit to Sharmistha Lake, "where Modi's childhood began with an adventure of catching a crocodile" said the itinerary.
- Return transfers by AC Luxury Coach / AC car from Ahmedabad
- All sightseeing mentioned in the tour highlights.
- Mineral water bottle during the tour.
- Cost Of Meal Other Then Mention Above
- All Entree Fee
- Cost Of Any Personal Expenses
- Early Check-in & Late Check out
- Any Safari Charges
- Any Water Sports Activities and Boat Rides
- Guide Tips And Any Other Item Except “Package Rates Includes”
- Govt. Service Tax 5%