Best Malaysia Visa Service in Ahmedabad
Want to engage yourself in coastal tourism? If yes, then Malaysia is your destination. But to visit Malaysia for tourism you need a Malaysia tourist visa. As a tourist, you can acquire 3 kinds of tourist visas. Depending upon your eligibility you are issued one of the kinds of visa. These 3 types of a tourist visa are Malaysia eNTRI visa, 30 days single entry visa and 30 days multiple entry visas.
The Malaysia eNTRI visa is known as Electronic Travel Registration and Information. After you apply for this type of visa you will get an eNTRI note. This is a kind of visa confirmation and needs to be presented at the immigration desk on arrival in Malaysia. You can apply for this online. With this type of visa, you can stay for a maximum of 15 days in Malaysia. This visa can be used for tourism as well as for business visit purpose. But it does not mean you can work there. For work, there is a separate work visa for Malaysia.
If you want a longer stay in Malaysia then you can opt for either 30 days single entry visa or for 30 days multiple entry visas. A tourist visa can be applied either online or on arrival in Malaysia. Both provide short term stay in Malaysia. For applying online for a tourist visa you can either opt for a reliable agent or through the official website of the Malaysian Government. The Malaysia tourist visa is valid for a maximum of 3 months.
You can also obtain a visa on arrival in Malaysia. Malaysia visa on arrival is available to China and India passport holders provided they are traveling from Indonesia, Singapore or Thailand. This kind of visa is issued only for 7 days. It is a single entry visa. One important thing to take care off is that the applicant must hold a valid visa from the arriving country. It may happen sometimes that applicant is asked for additional documents. For the successful issue of visa, the applicant must provide the demanded documents at the embassy or consulate. You can also apply for a visa in person at any 23 visas center for Malyasia in the world.
Malaysia Visitor Visa
Any foreign national who wishes to enter Malaysia must acquire the visa in advance. This can be done from any Malaysian Representative Office abroad. Issue of visa does not guarantee your entry in Malaysia. It all depends on the immigration officer at the entry point. Eligibility for a tourist visa for Malaysia For obtaining a tourist visa for Malaysia the applicant is required to fulfill certain requirements. The visa is issued to the applicant only if all the conditions are met. Some of these conditions are:
1. The applicant should be able to provide proof of his financial soundness. This means he needs to prove that he has enough funds to pay his expenses in Malaysia.
2. The applicant must prove that he will surely return to his homeland after his visit. For this purpose, he may be asked to provide a copy of his return tickets.
3. According to the laws of Malaysia, the applicant must not be a prohibited person. If the applicant is classified under Section 8 of the Immigration Act 1959/63, then he will not be allowed to enter Malaysia.
4. For entering into Malaysia, the applicant must have a valid passport.
5. All the documents provided by the applicant must be valid for at least 6 months.
6. Any person visiting Malaysia must complete the Arrival/Departure cards on arrival at entry points. This card can be acquired at entry points, travel agencies and at Malaysian Representative Office.
7. At the entry point, every visitor must ensure that their visa is endorsed with appropriate pass before entering Malaysia.
8. Passes for all the applications must be prepared before entering the country. A pass is a kind of endorsement which states that you are allowed to stay in the country for a fixed duration. Thus before
entering Malaysia, your pass should be attached to your passport.
9. All the documents that the applicant provides should adhere to the specifications provided by the Malaysian authorities. Any violation of any specification may lead to rejection of your application.
10. Sometimes the applicant may be asked to provide a copy of his/her birth certificate. Thus you must always hold a copy of your birth certificate.
11. The applicant may also be asked for the details of his visit to Malaysia. Thus you should carry a copy of your hotel reservation with you.
12. The applicant’s passport must contain the entry and exit stamp of last visited country (if any).