Dubai is home to iconic structures like Burj Khalifa, ultra-modern and sophisticated hotels, and shopping complexes. But despite the advancement, Dubai is culturally sensitive and closely adheres to religious practices Every year a large number of Indians travel to Dubai for pleasure or business. If you are planning for a Dubai destination here are some procedures you must be aware of.
What Kind of Visa is Applicable to You?
Visas are classified into 4 types based on your purpose of traveling:
Dubai offers a plethora of experiences to visitors. Tourist flock in huge numbers for a variety of reasons. The main one is sightseeing The list of sky-touching towers, gorgeous beaches, and adventure activities is endless. The tourist visa is valid for a window period of 60 days. A tourist visa with a single entrance or multiple entries cannot be extended. Tourists can stay in Dubai, under sponsorship from airlines, hotels, and travel agencies.
Check Dubai tour packages for a hassle-free itinerary. Akshar Travels, a renowned promoter of travel and tourism will supply you a detailed itinerary that includes accommodations at a competitive price.
A transit visa is issued for a short period. Travelers departing to other countries but likely to spend 1-2 days in Dubai need a transit visa. In such cases, conditions apply. The transit visa is valid for 14 days from the date it is issued..A transit visa allows you to travel and explore lovely destinations for up to 4 days or 96 hours.
Dubai is a hub of business activities. Indian traders find Dubai lucrative for its gold, textiles, and of course spices. To apply for a business visa one needs sponsorship from a business in UAE
Indians interested in working in Dubai can apply for a work visa. Certain conditions apply in this case. The traveler cannot apply for a work visa directly. The employer is responsible for all kinds of formalities and expenses.
Important Documents While Applying for Visa
- Scanned copy of my Indian passport
- Validity of the passport must be more than 6 months from the date of travel
- Travelers signature indicated at the back
- Scanned colored ID Photo
- Colored passport-sized photo with white background
- Duly filled application form
- Visa fees
Important Documents for Tourist Visa
- Valid passport copy
- A photocopy of the filled visa application form
- Two passport-size photographs
- A letter stating the purpose and duration of the visit
- Original confirmed return ticket
- Hotel reservation receipt
- A photocopy of PAN card
- A photocopy of income tax returns
- Bank deposits amounting to INR 5 lakhs or above
How to apply for a Dubai Tourist Visa?
Step 1: Fill out the application form with the required personal data. Here you get options for processing time for your application. All visa procedures are automated..
Step 2: Make the payment according to the chosen processing.Any errors in your application could lead to rejection.
For standard processing, travelers pay USD 132 and the request is processed within 2 working days. For rush processing pays USD 162 and the application will be processed within 24 hours. For super-rush processing, the most expensive process pays USD 192 and the application gets processed within 2 hours.
Step 3: The last step is to upload additional documents requested for processing. After reviewing all the information, IVisa will begin visa processing.
When Does a Visa Get Rejected?
In case of Visa rejection, the country’s consulate or embassy will provide a letter stating the reason for rejection. Applicants have the option to keep checking the status of their Visa or Visa rejection through the embassy website. The reasons for visa rejection are discussed below
- UAE immigration rejects applications with handwritten passport copies
- Typo errors in the application will face a delay or rejection
- Applicants with criminal record or misconduct in UAE will face rejection
- The photographs must meet specified requirements or get rejected
- Applicants who previously applied for tourist visa but did not enter UAE may face rejection
- Applicants seeking work permit visas must be certified as medically fit or free of contagious diseases. Failing to meet the criteria your application stands rejected citing health issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to get a Dubai Visa from India?
With documents in place, upload the application form. The processing takes not more than 5 working days. In case of urgency go for rush processing though it is expensive, you get a visa within 2 hours.
2. How much does it cost for a Dubai visiting visa from India?
A tourist visa for 14 days can cost you around 5282 rupees.
3. Can Indians travel to Dubai without a visa?
Yes, Indians traveling to Dubai need a Visa. However with a valid US or UK visa, there is no need for a separate Dubai visa, they can enter Dubai directly. On landing, they need to fill out a form and get a visa on arrival for two weeks.
4. How long can you stay in Dubai on a tourist visa?
For a short-term tourist visa, a single entry is 30 days from the date of entry and a short-term tourist visa with multiple entries is 30 days from the date of entry. Days cannot be extended.