Meals: No Meal
On arrival, transfer from Vancouver International Airport to the hotel. In the afternoon visit FlyOver Canada, best of Vancouver’s attraction offering a spectacular Virtual Flight over Canada. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Vancouver.
After breakfast, proceed on Vancouver City with Capilano Suspension Bridge Tour. This tour has it all! See Canada Place, Robson Street, Sports Venues, the library, theatres, Chinatown and historic Gastown. Make stops in gorgeous Stanley Park on to Cleveland Dam and the Capilano Suspension Bridge. Cross the 450-ft-long bridge over a spectacular canyon to the Treetops Adventure. The new Cliffhanger attraction is worth the trip alone. Overnight in Vancouver.
After breakfast, proceed on a full-day tour to Victoria. After a 90-minute ferry ride, visit Butchart Gardens where over 50 acres of magnificent gardens await you. Next, enjoy a scenic ocean drive with vistas of Juan de Fuca Strait and the Olympic Mountains to Victoria. On arrival, you will have ample time to explore the world-famous Fairmont Empress Hotel, British Import Ships, Parliament Buildings and other attractions around Inner Harbor. Late evening return back to Vancouver. Overnight in Vancouver.
Early morning, checkout and transfer to station to travel onboard the Rocky Mountaineer from Vancouver to Kamloops. Highlights include the rushing waters of Hell’s Gate in the Fraser Canyon, the steep slopes and rock sheds along the Thompson River. Overnight in Kamloops.
Morning your Rocky Mountaineer rail adventure continues to the mighty Canadian Rockies and the province of Alberta. Highlights include Mount Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies, Pyramid Falls and the climb over the Yellowhead Pass into Jasper National Park. On arrival, transfer from train station to hotel. Overnight in Jasper.
After breakfast, proceed on Discover Jasper Tour. Jasper’s beauty and history is set amid some of the most rugged peaks in the Rockies. Explore the natural attractions of Maligne Canyon, Medicine Lake and Maligne Lake. At Maligne Canyon, stroll along 50-meter walls and learn about its unique underground water system. Afternoon is at leisure. Overnight in Jasper.
After breakfast, checkout and transfer to Lake Louise via the Icefields Parkway. This is home for Black and Grizzly bears, elk, moose, mountain goats and sheep. Visit the Columbia Icefields and enjoy Ice Explorer Ride onto the surface of the Athabasca Glacier and experience the magnificent Glacier Skywalk. From the Icefields Centre, continue along the Parkway to the Crowfoot Glacier, Peyto Lake and Bow Lake en route to Lake Louise. Upon arrival, you will be dropped off at the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Lake Louise.
After breakfast, morning is at leisure. Afternoon checkout and transfer by coach to Banff. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore famous Banff Avenue. Overnight in Banff.
After breakfast, proceed on Discover Banff Tour. The resort town of Banff is set amongst the towering mountains of Rundle, Tunnel, Cascade, and Norquay. A gentle ride on the Banff Gondola takes you to the summit of Sulphur Mountain for a 360-degree panorama of the Bow Valley. Afternoon is at leisure to explore famous Banff Avenue. Overnight in Banff.
After breakfast, checkout and transfer to Calgary. On the way stop, at Kananaskis for the most powerful experience in the Rockies, a 12 minutes Summit Helicopter Tour. Later continue your journey to Calgary Airport to connect flight to onward destination.
Customized Tour Date as per client's requirement.
For Best Deals Call Us Now
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below. All payments made within 10 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / Demand Draft. Customer PAN number is mandatory for all transactions. Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
Payment Procedure Minimum Per Person Payment to be made by the client
At the time of booking
INR 30,000 per person*
Within 15 days prior to departure of the Tour
100% of the Total Tour Cost
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Kindly Read Carefully below Important Notes :
1. MEALS :
There will be American or continental breakfast serve at the hotel and ATPL cannot make any changes in the spread served. Lunch/dinner wherever provided on tour is on pre-set menus by the restaurants. The meal type selected by the passenger such as Jain / Veg /Non-Veg is subject to availability at restaurants or airlines. If Meals are missed out by passenger due to late or nonarrival on given time or mentioned restaurant there will be no refund/compensation for the same.
2. VEHICLES / SEATING ARRANGEMENT: In case of coach breakdown, ATPL will make every efforts to fix the problem but please note there will be no refund or monetary compensation for inconvenience cause or any missed portion of the itinerary, it is advisable not to leave your belongings behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the coach. ATPL will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and valuables or your passport in all circumstances will be the responsibility of the passenger. On tours, coach or vehicle used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing. There is no specific seat allocation and will be on first cum first serve basis. If Flight / Cruise / Coach Transfers / Sight scene missed out due to weather conditions/traffic jam / Security Check in or any unavoidable circumstances, ATPL will not be responsible for the same.
3.VISA: Passenger should hold valid travel documents, Passport and visas during tour. It will be the passenger's responsibility to provide a complete set of documents for the visa required by the embassy/consulate before 1 month from departure date or as advised by the Company. In case of the visa application made by passenger or by the Company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to inadequate supporting documents or late submission of document or for whatever reason where the visa could not be processed ATPL will not be responsible for the visas & Visa fees and tour booking amount will be non-refundable. Due to any clerical error regarding name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type of visa (single/multiple entry) occurring on passport, refusal of visas on arrival or delays in visa procedure ATPL will not liable for any compensation. Passport is required to be courier to different cities for visas, Company would forward them by reputed courier. In case of any transmission delays or loss of passport arising in such transmission Company would not be responsible to compensate the same.
4. AIRLINES: ATPL does not reserve any rights for seat selection in airlines. The internal airline used for package are LCC, no food will be served on board. It allows 20 KG Check-in Luggage and 07 KG Cabin Luggage. Additional baggage weight charged will be borne by the passenger. In case of any circumstances, if Airlines get delay or cancel their flight or If guest/group miss further connection of flights during their connecting flight for the international sector ATPL will not be responsible due to any reason for the same.
5. HOTELS: If accommodation is not available in the mentioned hotel due to reason beyond our control. ATPL will make best efforts to shift passenger to a similar category hotel. No complaints or claims shall be made by the client in this respect. Also in case of the passenger are upgraded to a higher category room due to non-availability of STANDARD Room ATPL will not be liable to provide the same category room to other Guest.
6. During sight scene, the vehicle will go up to permissible point only. From that point, any arrangement to be made at extra cost have to be borne by passengers.
7. Check-in time is 14:00 Hrs. and Check out time is 12:00 Hrs. and guest have to pay one-night additional charge for early check-in or late checkout.
8. Tour will be followed by itinerary and timing strictly. ATPL Tour Manager has the right to change the itinerary on the tours with the concern of the Head office due to unavoidable circumstances. Tour itinerary cannot be changed as per the passenger convenience.
9. In case of any Deportation / Arrest / Due to Immigration and Custom Clearance ATPL will not be legally responsible for any claim. There will be no refund for the tour package.
10. Optional sight scene have to be booked in advance paying an additional cost. There will be no refund / no change against the same.
11. Service will be given in exchange for Original Vouchers/itinerary only.
12. Akshar Travels will not be responsible for any kind of services & compensation in case of Death, accident, injury or any loss of baggage. All tourists advised to insure them-self by International Tourist Insurance or Mediclaim for any emergency during foreign Tour.
13. All Tourists are requested to check, watch & confirm Airlines Schedule Departure Time. In case of re-scheduling or cancellation of airlines/flight, if have any query requested to contact concern airlines.
14. There is no refund for any unutilized services.
15. Passengers traveling on international tour must reach the airport at least 3 hours before the departure time.
16. Please read all the general Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy before book your tour/package.
17. For Children Travelling Without Parents Under Age Of 18 Years Need To Provide Noc Affidavit On Twenty Rupees Stamp Paper.
18. If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
19. For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.