Meals: No Meal
Xin chao! Welcome to Hanoi, Vietnam. You are greeted by your guide and driver at Noi Bai International airport for your transfer to the hotel. Hanoi is one of Asia's most enchanting cities, full of culture, history and the engaging contradictions of a rapidly developing and deeply traditional society. Overnight in Hanoi
Meals: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Breakfast at hotel before heading out to Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In Ha Long you will board your luxury boat for an overnight cruise amongst the more than 3,000 limestone islands rising majestically out of the turquoise bay. You pass grand rock formations and quaint fishing towns, and sample a delicious lunch of freshly caught fish and seafood. End the day with a spectacular set-menu gastronomic dinner Overnight on board.
Start the day with calming Tai Chi, often accompanied by an amazing sunrise and the quiet breath-taking beauty of the bay's landscape. The cruise passes beautiful spots such as Trong, Trinh Nu and the Me Cung Caves, and you will have a chance to explore Surprise Cave before having buffet brunch on board. Back at the dock, where you will be met and transferred to Hai Phong Airport for our short flight to Da Nang. Upon arrival, we are greeted at the airport and transferred to our hotel inHoi An Town. Overnight in Hoi An.
Morning visit to My Son Holy Land of the Cham, one of the most important examples of Hindu influence in Southeast Asia. Although largely in a state of ruin today, My Son is often compared with other historical temple complexes in Southeast Asia, such as Angkor Wat of Cambodia or Ayutthaya of Thailand. You'll be given a brief introduction to the history, culture and Hindu influence on the Cham Kingdom, and then will visit the remains of the carefully-crafted red brick temples with beautiful monuments and epitaphs. Spend the afternoon to walk the ancient streets of Hoi An, lined with Chinese traders homes and wooden houses reincarnated as restaurants, cafés, and outlets for local artists, craftsmen and tailors. Explore the beautiful 16th century Japanese Bridge. Hoi An's unique fusion of Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese architecture is well displayed here, in what is arguably Vietnam's most tourist-friendly town. The rest of the day is free at leisure to enjoy the shopping in Hoi An - a paradise for silk & fashionable clothing and accessories. Overnight in Hoi An.
Today take your flight to Ho Chi Minh City, formerly Saigon. Ho Chi Minh City is the largest city of Vietnam. It is the bustling economic capital and cultural trendsetter of the country, yet holds the timeless traditions of an ancient culture. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
Meals: Breakfast / Lunch
Drive 70kms from Ho Chi Minh City, stopping en route to visit a rice paper making village, and you will reach Cu Chi Tunnels. After an introductory video, viewing various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters, you will spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels to see how the Viet Cong survived in this underground network. In the afternoon, visit the Reunification Palace, the home and workplace of the President of South Vietnam during the Vietnam War. It witnessed the end of the Vietnam War during the Fall of Saigon on April 30, 1975, when a North Vietnamese Army tank crashed through its gates. The nearby Notre Dame Cathedral, built between 1877 and 1883, most materials for Saigon's Notre Dame Cathedral were imported from France. Neo-Romanesque in form, it is a major centre of Catholicism in modern Vietnam, and one of the city's major landmarks. Next to the cathedral stands the Saigon Post Office, a classic French colonial structure, is still a functioning post office today and features huge ceilings, a giant portrait of Uncle Ho, and many beautiful details. Final visit of the day is to Ben Thanh Market - an icon of the city, stands in the center of District 1. Packed to the rafters with everything from fruits to nuts, from tourist kitsch to true bargains, it is a definite must-see. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Meals: Breakfast / Lunch
After breakfast at hotel, you transfer to Mekong Delta and Vinh Long province Starts with a cruise among local barges full of fruits and vegetables in the colorful Cai Be floating market. An optional stop can be made at local workshops where you can see rice paper, coconut candy, pop-rice and pop-corn being made. Your lunch of Mekong specialties will be served in Bonsai Garden. Then a rowing boat will take you deeper into the countryside via small canals to enjoy the peaceful atmosphere, passing by traditional wood and palm-leaf houses, and local farmers doing their daily work. After walking around the village, you can enjoy seasonal fruits when listening toSouthern traditional music. Transferred back to Saigon. Free to explore the city at night. Overnight in Saigon
The morning is free at leisure in Ho Chi Minh City for some last minute shopping before depart for your flight. End of service.
Customized Tour Date as per client's requirement Package
Customized Tour Price as per client's requirement PackageUSD. 900
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below. All payments made within 10 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / Demand Draft. Customer PAN number is mandatory for all transactions. Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
Payment Procedure Minimum Per Person Payment to be made by the client
At the time of booking
INR 30,000 per person*
( Non Refundable)
Within 15 days prior to departure of the Tour
100% of the total Tour Cost
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Kindly Read Carefully below Important Notes :
1. MEALS :
There will be American or continental breakfast serve at the hotel and ATPL cannot make any changes in the spread served. Lunch/dinner wherever provided on tour is on pre-set menus by the restaurants. The meal type selected by the passenger such as Jain / Veg / Non Veg is subject to availability at restaurants or airlines. If Meals are missed out by passenger due to late or non arrival on given time or mentioned restaurant there will be no refund/compensation for the same.
2. VEHICLES / SEATING ARRANGEMENT: In case of coach breakdown, ATPL will make every efforts to fix the problem but please note there will be no refund or monetary compensation for inconvenience cause or any missed portion of the itinerary, it is advisable not to leave your belongings behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the coach. ATPL will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and valuables or your passport in all circumstances will be responsibility of passenger. On tours, coach or vehicle used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing. There is no specific seat allocation and will be on first cum first serve basis. If Flight / Cruise / Coach Transfers / Sight scene missed out due to weather conditions / traffic jamm / Security Check in or any unavoidable circumstances, ATPL will not be responsible for the same.
3.VISA: Passenger should hold valid travel documents, Passport and visas during tour. It will be the passenger's responsibility to provide complete set of documents for visa required by the embassy/consulate before 1 month from departure date or as advised by the Company. In case of the visa application made by passenger or by the Company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to inadequate supporting documents or late submission of document or for whatever reason where the visa could not be processed ATPL will not be responsible for the visas & Visa fees and tour booking amount will be non-refundable. Due to any clerical error regarding name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type of visa (single/multiple entry) occurring on passport, refusal of visas on arrival or delays in visa procedure ATPL will not liable for any compensation. Passport is required to be courier to different cities for visas, Company would forward them by reputed courier. In case of any transmission delays or loss of passport arising in such transmission Company would not be responsible to compensate the same.
4. AIRLINES : ATPL does not reserve any rights for seat selection in airlines. The internal airline used for package are LCC, no food will be served on board. It allows 20 KG Check in Luggage and 07 KG Cabin Luggage. Additional baggage weight charged will be borne by passenger. In case of any circumstances, if Airlines get delay or cancel its flight or If guest / group miss further connection of flights during their connecting flight for the international sector ATPL will not be responsible due to any reason for the same.
5. HOTELS : If accommodation is not available in the mentioned hotel due to reason beyond our control. ATPL will make best efforts to shift passenger to a similar category hotel. No complaints or claim shall be made by the client in this respect. Also in case of the passenger are upgraded to a higher category room due to non-availability of STANDARD Room ATPL will not be liable to provide the same category room to other Guest.
6. During sight scene the vehicle will go up to permissible point only. From that point any arrangement to be made at extra cost have to be borne by passengers.
7. Check in time is 14:00 Hrs. and Check out time is 12:00 Hrs. and guest have to pay one night additional charge for early heck in or late check out.
8. Tour will be followed by itinerary and timing strictly. ATPL Tour Manager has the rights to change the itinerary on the tours with the concern of Head office due to unavoidable circumstances. Tour itinerary cannot be changed as per the passenger convenience.
9. In case of any Deportation / Arrest / Due to Immigration and Custom Clearance ATPL will not be legally responsible for any claim. There will be no refund for the tour package.
10. Optional sight scene have to be booked in advance paying an additional cost. There will be no refund / no change against the same.
11. Service will be given in exchange of Original Vouchers / itinerary only.
12. Akshar Travels will not be responsible for any kind of services & compensation in case of Death, accident, injury or any loss of baggage. All tourists advised to insure them-self by International Tourist Insurance or Mediclaim for any emergency during foreign Tour.
13. All Tourist are requested to check, watch & confirm Airlines Schedule Departure Time. In case of re-scheduling or cancellation of airlines / flight, if have any query requested to contact concern airlines.
14. There is no refund for any unutilized services.
15. Passengers traveling on international tour must reach the airport at least 3 Hours before the departure time.
16. Please read all the general Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy before book your tour / package.
17. For Children Travelling Without Parents Under Age Of 18 Years Need To Provide Noc Affidavit On Twenty Rupees Stamp Paper.
18. If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
19. For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.