Today evening join up with your coach and depart towards Dover or Folkestone for your crossing to Calais; you will require your passports at hand as we will cross the UK and French immigration, as well as security. The crossing on the ferry will last approx. 90 Minutes; 40 minutes if the crossing is from the Euro Tunnel train.
Once we are in mainland Europe, we make our way directly towards Switzerland. We will be crossing through France, Belgium and possibly Luxembourg whilst we make our way towards Switzerland.
In the morning we will stop to freshen up at services after the overnight drive, you can purchase your own breakfast from the services.
We continue our journey heading through the Black Forest region of Germany and into Schaffhausen a city in north-eastern Switzerland on the river Rhine, next to the German border. On arrival why not take the time to admire the prime tourist attraction of the Rhine Falls, Europe's largest open-plan waterfalls. You have the time to enjoy a quick trip to the center of falls on the erosion-resistant rock or simply bide the short time we have here admiring the beauty from the banks of the River Rhine with the Wörth Castle in the backdrop.
We continue our journey from the Rhine falls toward Central Switzerland. We have our Indian meal either at the restaurant or the hotel before we settle in for our two nights at the hotel. We anticipate to be at the Hotel by 18:00 today, so you may have some time to freshen up in your rooms before we make our way for dinner.
We have an early breakfast today and head out on the coach towards Interlaken and Lauterbrunnen.
Today spend time in Interlaken, a small town nestled between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. The Höheweg is Interlaken's main street which runs between Interlaken West and Interlaken Ost Railway Stations, spend the time shopping away for souvenirs along the high street or simply admire the rich views of the Bernese Alps. Why not wander through the Kursaal Garden, where you can see a 350 Kg statue of the renowned Indian filmmaker, the late Yash Chopra.
For those of you not doing the Mt Jungfrau optional, you will have the full day in Interlaken. We recommend that you have activities or a day plan as Interlaken is a small town, so without any activities or day plan, you may find that there is little to do unless you explore the activities on offer.
Today you also have the opportunity to conduct two optional tours that your tour rep will present to you. You can choose to do Mt Jungfrau and Trummelbach Waterfalls, which are both located in the Lauterbrunnen valley. You will still have some time in Interlaken if you choose to do these optional tours.
If you choose the Mt Jungfrau optional you will head towards Lauterbrunnen Valley, the deepest U-shaped valley in the world with either side rising a sheer 1000 meters. We have a jaw-dropping train journey on a cogwheel that takes us up to the top of Mt. Jungfrau at 3454 meters above sea level. At the top, have free time to explore the Ice Palace to view life-sized ice sculptures carved from the Glacier, visit the Sphinx observation tower for spectacular views of the Aletsch glacier and surrounding peaks, often said you could see as far as Italy on a clear day. Then spend your remaining time buying souvenirs and chocolates before we meet up at our meeting point at the top and making your way back down.
After a jam-packed day in Interlaken and Lauterbrunnen, we make our way back for our Indian meal and hotel. With a day full of memories get in a good night's sleep for another adventurous day tomorrow.
After breakfast today we ascend 10,000ft to the summit of Mt. Titlis. We take a small cable car or funicular depending on the time of the year before we take the world’s first revolving cable car, the Titlis Rotair. The Rotair makes one full revolution whilst we ascend to the top of Mt Titlis giving you a 360-degree view of the Uri Alps. Once we reach the top you can not only enjoy the breath-taking panoramic views of the surrounding Swiss landscapes, but you will have ample time to take pictures in traditional Swiss outfits, buy souvenirs and walk the highest Cliff Walk, a suspended pedestrian bridge along the cliff of Mount Titlis 3,000 m above sea level, it is believed to be the highest elevation suspension bridge in Europe (subject to operation). Spend the morning playing in the snow and visit the ice caves.
On Mt Titlis, you can also enjoy the optional Ice Flyer (subject to operation). The Ice Flyer chairlift sweeps you smoothly and safely over crisp, virgin snowfields and icy depths. Some of the crevasses are up to twenty meters deep. Only on Mt Titlis can you expect such a fantastic glacier experience, and don’t forget to smile as you can purchase a perfect souvenir of your picture from the photo studio shop.
We make our way down in the early afternoon, and board our coach and make our way down from Engelberg to the beautiful city of Luzern (Lucerne).
In Lucerne spend the time admiring Lake Luzern, the fourth largest lake in Switzerland, with Mt Pilatus, Mt Rigi and the Swiss Alps in the background, or take a wonderful walk around the Old Town and shop to your heart content in the pretty cobbled streets with top high street fashion names. Don’t forget to walk and view the Chapel Bridge also known as Kapellbrücke, the famous 204 meters long wooden covered bridge originally built in 1333, regarded as the oldest covered bridge in Europe. We later visit the Lion Monument, or the Lion of Lucerne, a rock relief, designed by Bertel Thorvaldsen. It commemorates the Swiss Guards who were massacred in 1792 during the French Revolution when revolutionaries stormed the Tuileries Palace in Paris. The carving has often been heralded as "the most mournful and moving piece of stone in the world".
We board back onto the coach after another fun-filled day heading for our evening Indian meal and hotel located in Strasbourg.
Today morning we depart very early from the Hotel, depending on the location we may be given a packed breakfast. We then check out of the hotel and depart towards Calais for your crossing to Dover or Folkestone.
We will be covering quite a distance today to reach London, so ensure you carry your key essentials and devices for your entertainment for the journey.
The journey back we say goodbye to friends we have made along the way as we drop off those getting off on the route.
Once we reach Calais, we cross over back into Dover or Folkestone depending on our crossing schedule for the tour on the day. We continue our journey towards Wembley and dropping passengers off at their respective drop-offs.
We arrive back at Wembley late in the evening.
|June||03, 07, 10,14, 17, 21, 24, 28|
|July||01, 05, 08, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29|
|August||02, 05, 09, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30 (Moon soon special)|
|September||02, 06, 09, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30|
|October||03, 07, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31 (Diwali group)|
|November||01, 04, 08, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29 (Honeymoon special)|
|December||02, 06, 09, 13, 16, 20, 23, 25, 27, 30 (Christmas & Honeymoon)|
Starting price USD 450USD. 450
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below. All payments made within 10 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / Demand Draft. Customer PAN number is mandatory for all transactions. Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
Payment Procedure Minimum Per Person Payment to be made by the client
At the time of booking
INR 30,000 per person*
Within 15 days prior to departure of the Tour
100% of the Total Tour Cost
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Kindly Read Carefully below Important Notes :
1. MEALS :
There will be American or continental breakfast serve at the hotel and ATPL cannot make any changes in the spread served. Lunch/dinner wherever provided on tour is on pre-set menus by the restaurants. The meal type selected by the passenger such as Jain / Veg /Non-Veg is subject to availability at restaurants or airlines. If Meals are missed out by passenger due to late or non-arrival on given time or mentioned restaurant there will be no refund/compensation for the same.
2. VEHICLES / SEATING ARRANGEMENT: In case of coach breakdown, ATPL will make every efforts to fix the problem but please note there will be no refund or monetary compensation for inconvenience cause or any missed portion of the itinerary, it is advisable not to leave your belongings behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the coach. ATPL will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and valuables or your passport in all circumstances will be the responsibility of the passenger. On tours, coach or vehicle used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing. There is no specific seat allocation and will be on first cum first serve basis. If Flight / Cruise / Coach Transfers / Sight scene missed out due to weather conditions/traffic jam / Security Check in or any unavoidable circumstances, ATPL will not be responsible for the same.
3.VISA: Passenger should hold valid travel documents, Passport and visas during tour. It will be the passenger's responsibility to provide a complete set of documents for the visa required by the embassy/consulate before 1 month from departure date or as advised by the Company. In case of the visa application made by passenger or by the Company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to inadequate supporting documents or late submission of document or for whatever reason where the visa could not be processed ATPL will not be responsible for the visas & Visa fees and tour booking amount will be non-refundable. Due to any clerical error regarding name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type of visa (single/multiple entry) occurring on passport, refusal of visas on arrival or delays in visa procedure ATPL will not liable for any compensation. Passport is required to be courier to different cities for visas, Company would forward them by reputed courier. In case of any transmission delays or loss of passport arising in such transmission Company would not be responsible to compensate the same.
4. AIRLINES: ATPL does not reserve any rights for seat selection in airlines. The internal airline used for package are LCC, no food will be served on board. It allows 20 KG Check-in Luggage and 07 KG Cabin Luggage. Additional baggage weight charged will be borne by the passenger. In case of any circumstances, if Airlines get delay or cancel their flight or If guests/ group miss further connection of flights during their connecting flight for the international sector ATPL will not be responsible due to any reason for the same.
5. HOTELS: If accommodation is not available in the mentioned hotel due to reason beyond our control. ATPL will make best efforts to shift passenger to a similar category hotel. No complaints or claims shall be made by the client in this respect. Also in case of the passenger are upgraded to a higher category room due to non-availability of STANDARD Room ATPL will not be liable to provide the same category room to other Guest.
6. During sight scene, the vehicle will go up to permissible point only. From that point, any arrangement to be made at extra cost have to be borne by passengers.
7. Check-in time is 14:00 Hrs. and Check out time is 12:00 Hrs. and guest have to pay one-night additional charge for early check-in or late checkout.
8. Tour will be followed by itinerary and timing strictly. ATPL Tour Manager has the right to change the itinerary on the tours with the concern of the Head office due to unavoidable circumstances. Tour itinerary cannot be changed as per the passenger convenience.
9. In case of any Deportation / Arrest / Due to Immigration and Custom Clearance ATPL will not be legally responsible for any claim. There will be no refund for the tour package.
10. Optional sight scene have to be booked in advance paying an additional cost. There will be no refund / no change against the same.
11. Service will be given in exchange for Original Vouchers/itinerary only.
12. Akshar Travels will not be responsible for any kind of services & compensation in case of Death, accident, injury or any loss of baggage. All tourists advised to insure them-self by International Tourist Insurance or Mediclaim for any emergency during foreign Tour.
13. All Tourists are requested to check, watch & confirm Airlines Schedule Departure Time. In case of re-scheduling or cancellation of airlines/flight, if have any query requested to contact concern airlines.
14. There is no refund for any unutilized services.
15. Passengers traveling on international tour must reach the airport at least 3 hours before the departure time.
16. Please read all the general Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy before book your tour/package.
17. For Children Travelling Without Parents Under Age Of 18 Years Need To Provide Noc Affidavit On Twenty Rupees Stamp Paper.
18. If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
19. For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.