On arrival at Muscat international airport, you will be met by a local representative and transfer to Muscat hotel of your choice. Overnight stay at Muscat Hotel of your choice
0830 Hrs: Muscat offers the visitor a unique opportunity to witness a modern commercial centre existing in harmony with its traditional culture. With its natural harbour, Muscat means 'Anchorage' & lies in a natural volcanic bowl. Our tour of the Grand Mosque (except Friday) & Bait Al Zubair Museum (except Friday) is a brief introduction that traces Oman's history and development. Drive along the waterfront Corniche visiting the Fish Market & the colourful Muttrah Souq. We proceed for a photo stop to the magnificent Al Alam Palace, official palace of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos flanked by the 16th-century Portuguese forts Mirani & Jalali. (Ladies fully covered and to carry a headscarf and men in trousers). Afternoon at Leisure. Overnight stay at Muscat Hotel of your choice
1000 hrs: Depart Muscat. Enroute to Nizwa, the former capital of Oman, visit the pretty village of Birkat Al Mauz with its unique Falaj system and date plantations. Visit the Al Hoota Caves (Except Mondays) where one gets a chance to view stalactites and stalagmites and an underground lake. Drive past the Bahla Fort which has been declared a World Heritage site. At the village of Bahla, one can view potters at work. Proceed to visit the Jabrin Palace where the visitor is able to capture the medieval atmosphere and marvel at the beautiful hand-painted ceilings and carved door frames. Visit Wadi Nakher located in the depth of the deepest canyon. Head for Jebel Shams and pass by the village of Wadi Ghul with its stone dwellings. One can spot the local weavers selling their goat hair rugs woven on traditional looms. Enjoy the spectacular view from Jebel Shams with a vertical drop of 1000 meters to the wadi below. Overnight stay at View Camp
0800 hrs: Enjoy the cool air up in the mountains and one can enjoy a small trek if so inclined and admire the awe-inspiring scenery. Nizwa town is dominated by the Round tower Fort completed in the 17th Century. The nearby traditional Souk sells clay pottery, silver jewelry, guns, and local produce. Later proceed to Sharqiya Sands, a vast mass of undulating red and White Sea of sand and dunes rising up to 200 meters, which are, also host to a variety of flora and fauna. Experience a roller coaster-like feeling over the dunes. Overnight in tents at The 1000 Night Camp
Breakfast at the camp. Enjoy a spot of dune driving in the Sharqiya Sands, Take a turn off the main road to the scenic Wadi Bani Khalid with its deep blue pools of water fringed by the date palms which is an ideal spot to relax or enjoy a refreshing swim. Proceed to Ras Al Hadd and check into the hotel. At night we have a short drive to the Ras Al Jinz Scientific Centre where we are escorted to the beach by trained guides to watch the turtles nesting on the sands
Breakfast. Proceed to Sur
0800 hrs: The ruins of Bibi Miriam's Tomb can be seen at the village of Qalhat. Stop at Fins beach for a swim. Our next stop is the Bimah Sinkhole, a spectacular limestone crater with blue-green water at the bottom. On clear sunny days while driving along the coast one might chance to see sharks in the deep blue water or fleet-footed Gazelle sprint across the landscape. Overnight stay at Muscat Hotel of your choice.
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel at 1200 Hrs. Later transfer from Muscat hotel to Muscat International Airport for your flight back home.
TOUR PRICE: 1100/‐ USD
Customized Tour Cost as per client’s requirement Package.
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below. All payments made within 10 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / Demand Draft. Customer PAN number is mandatory for all transactions. Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
Payment Procedure Minimum Per Person Payment to be made by the client
At the time of booking
INR 30,000 per person*
Within 15 days prior to departure of the Tour
100% of the Total Tour Cost
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Kindly Read Carefully below Important Notes :
1. MEALS :
There will be American or continental breakfast serve at the hotel and ATPL cannot make any changes in the spread served. Lunch/dinner wherever provided on tour is on pre-set menus by the restaurants. The meal type selected by the passenger such as Jain / Veg /Non-Veg is subject to availability at restaurants or airlines. If Meals are missed out by passenger due to late or non-arrival on given time or mentioned restaurant there will be no refund/compensation for the same.
2. VEHICLES / SEATING ARRANGEMENT: In case of coach breakdown, ATPL will make every efforts to fix the problem but please note there will be no refund or monetary compensation for inconvenience cause or any missed portion of the itinerary, it is advisable not to leave your belongings behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the coach. ATPL will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and valuables or your passport in all circumstances will be the responsibility of the passenger. On tours, coach or vehicle used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing. There is no specific seat allocation and will be on first cum first serve basis. If Flight / Cruise / Coach Transfers / Sight scene missed out due to weather conditions/traffic jam / Security Check in or any unavoidable circumstances, ATPL will not be responsible for the same.
3.VISA: Passenger should hold valid travel documents, Passport and visas during tour. It will be the passenger's responsibility to provide a complete set of documents for the visa required by the embassy/consulate before 1 month from departure date or as advised by the Company. In case of the visa application made by passenger or by the Company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to inadequate supporting documents or late submission of document or for whatever reason where the visa could not be processed ATPL will not be responsible for the visas & Visa fees and tour booking amount will be non-refundable. Due to any clerical error regarding name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type of visa (single/multiple entry) occurring on passport, refusal of visas on arrival or delays in visa procedure ATPL will not liable for any compensation. Passport is required to be courier to different cities for visas, Company would forward them by reputed courier. In case of any transmission delays or loss of passport arising in such transmission Company would not be responsible to compensate the same.
4. AIRLINES: ATPL does not reserve any rights for seat selection in airlines. The internal airline used for package are LCC, no food will be served on board. It allows 20 KG Check-in Luggage and 07 KG Cabin Luggage. Additional baggage weight charged will be borne by the passenger. In case of any circumstances, if Airlines get delay or cancel their flight or If guest/group miss further connection of flights during their connecting flight for the international sector ATPL will not be responsible due to any reason for the same.
5. HOTELS: If accommodation is not available in the mentioned hotel due to reason beyond our control. ATPL will make best efforts to shift passenger to a similar category hotel. No complaints or claims shall be made by the client in this respect. Also in case of the passenger are upgraded to a higher category room due to non-availability of STANDARD Room ATPL will not be liable to provide the same category room to other Guest.
6. During sight scene, the vehicle will go up to permissible point only. From that point, any arrangement to be made at extra cost have to be borne by passengers.
7. Check-in time is 14:00 Hrs. and Check out time is 12:00 Hrs. and guest have to pay one-night additional charge for early check-in or late checkout.
8. Tour will be followed by itinerary and timing strictly. ATPL Tour Manager has the right to change the itinerary on the tours with the concern of the Head office due to unavoidable circumstances. Tour itinerary cannot be changed as per the passenger convenience.
9. In case of any Deportation / Arrest / Due to Immigration and Custom Clearance ATPL will not be legally responsible for any claim. There will be no refund for the tour package.
10. Optional sight scene have to be booked in advance paying an additional cost. There will be no refund / no change against the same.
11. Service will be given in exchange for Original Vouchers/itinerary only.
12. Akshar Travels will not be responsible for any kind of services & compensation in case of Death, accident, injury or any loss of baggage. All tourists advised to insure them-self by International Tourist Insurance or Mediclaim for any emergency during foreign Tour.
13. All Tourists are requested to check, watch & confirm Airlines Schedule Departure Time. In case of re-scheduling or cancellation of airlines/flight, if have any query requested to contact concern airlines.
14. There is no refund for any unutilized services.
15. Passengers traveling on international tour must reach the airport at least 3 hours before the departure time.
16. Please read all the general Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy before book your tour/package.
17. For Children Travelling Without Parents Under Age Of 18 Years Need To Provide Noc Affidavit On Twenty Rupees Stamp Paper.
18. If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
19. For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.