City Orientation Tour
City Tour Of Osaka
Meals: Lunch & Dinner
Welcome To Japan And You Will Be Assisted At The Airport. Transfer To Your Hotel In The Tokyo Area And You Will Be On Your On. Overnight In Tokyo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
After An Early Breakfast You Are Taken For A Day Excursion With Mt. Fuji Tour. Visit Tomei Expressway - Fuji Line 5th Station. Proceed To Owakudani Boiling Valley. Itis The Volcanic Vent Of Mt. Kami Which Was Formed Approximately 3000 Years Ago During The Last Eruption Of The Hakone Volcano. The Owakudani National Park Is Called As A Hell Valley. Later After Exploring The Area You Are Taken Togotemba Premium Outlets Which Is Japan's Most Popular Outlet Mall, Located Ingotemba City At The Base Of Mount Fuji, Not Far From Hakone And Ginza District Which Was The Site Of A Silver Coin Mint (Ginza Means "Silver Mint" In Japanese), After Which The District Was Eventually Named. The Ginza Evolved As An Upmarket Shopping District Following The 1923 Great Kanto Earthquake. Overnight In Tokyo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & DinnerToday You Are Taken For A City Orientation Tour Where You Visit The Asakusa Kannon Temple, Nakamise Shopping Street, And Drive Through Kappabashi, Visit The Tmg Building - Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building Observatories Where You Enjoy A Full View Of Tokyo From 202 Meters Above The Ground And Proceed For A Short Stop For Shopping At Shinjuku. The Rest Of The Day Is Free At Leisure. Overnight In Tokyo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
You Proceed To Kyoto With The High Speed Bullet Train. Kyoto Served As Japan's Capital And The Emperor's Residence From 794 Until 1868. It Is Now The Country's Seventh Largest City. Countless Temples, Shrines And Other Historically Priceless Structures Survive In The City Today.You Visit The Temple Famous For Its Large Wooden Terrace Kiyomizudera Located In Eastern Kyoto Proceeding Next Totemple Building Covered In Gold - Kinkakuji Temple In The Northern Part Of Kyoto Before Proceeding To Kyoto's Most Famous Geisha District Gion District. Then We Proceed To Heian Shrine, A Shrine In Kyoto Dedicated The First And Last Emperors Who Ruled From The City. It Has Become The Landmark Of Kyoto And One Of Kyotos Largest And Newest Shrines Which Is Definitely Worth A Visit.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Today After Breakfast You Are Taken For A City Tour Of Osaka Where You Visitosaka Castle, Umeda Sky Building Which Is The Twelth-Tallest Building In Osaka, Japan, And One Of The City's Most Recognizable Landmarks As It A Pair Of Skyscrapers Connected In Midair". Shopping At Shinsaibashi - A Unique And Vibrant Shopping Experience Area Is Also In Store For The Shopaholics. Later In The Afternoon You Have The Free Time To Take A Whirl On The Giant Ferris Wheel (Tempozan Ferris Wheel). Said To Be The Largest Ferris Wheel In The World Till 1999, The 112m-High Wheel Offers Unbeatable Views Of Osaka, Osaka Bay And Kobe. You Can Proceed To Osaka Aquarium Which Is Definitely Worth A Visit And Is Next To The Ferris Wheel, Especially For Those Who Have Children In Tow. The Aquarium Is Centered On The Worlds Largest Aquarium Tank, Which Is Home To The Star Attractions Two Enormous Whale Sharks As Well As A Variety Of Smaller Sharks, Rays And Other Fish. Make Your Way Back To The Hotel. Overnight In Osaka.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & DinnerWake Up To A Lazy Breakfast. Today You Have A Great Option Of Visiting Universal Studios In Osaka. Universal Studios Japan Is Osakas Answer To Tokyo Disneyland. Although It Wasnt Open While We Were Researching This Guide, Word Has It That The Park Is A Faithful Reproduction Of The American Park, Complete With All Manner Of Movie-Themed Rides, Stores And Shops. But We Need To Keep In Mind That All The Signages And Announcements Are Only In Japanese. Full Day Is A Must As There Are Nine Areas In The Park Which Has To Be Explored Like New York, Hollywood, San Francisco, Jurassic Park Snoopy Studios, Lagoon, Water World, Amity Village, Land Of Oz, And So On.. Return In The Evening To The Hotel. Overnight In Osaka.
Meals: BreakfastYou have time free till you proceed to the airport on your own for your flight back home.
Tour Package Cost are Starting From Rs.1,10,000USD. 1692
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below. All payments made within 10 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / Demand Draft. Customer PAN number is mandatory for all transactions. Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
Payment Procedure Minimum Per Person Payment to be made by the client
At the time of booking
INR 30,000 per person*
( Non Refundable)
Within 15 days prior to departure of the Tour
100% of the total Tour Cost
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Kindly Read Carefully below Important Notes :
1. MEALS :
There will be American or continental breakfast serve at the hotel and ATPL cannot make any changes in the spread served. Lunch/dinner wherever provided on tour is on pre-set menus by the restaurants. The meal type selected by the passenger such as Jain / Veg / Non Veg is subject to availability at restaurants or airlines. If Meals are missed out by passenger due to late or non arrival on given time or mentioned restaurant there will be no refund/compensation for the same.
2. VEHICLES / SEATING ARRANGEMENT: In case of coach breakdown, ATPL will make every efforts to fix the problem but please note there will be no refund or monetary compensation for inconvenience cause or any missed portion of the itinerary, it is advisable not to leave your belongings behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the coach. ATPL will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and valuables or your passport in all circumstances will be responsibility of passenger. On tours, coach or vehicle used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing. There is no specific seat allocation and will be on first cum first serve basis. If Flight / Cruise / Coach Transfers / Sight scene missed out due to weather conditions / traffic jamm / Security Check in or any unavoidable circumstances, ATPL will not be responsible for the same.
3.VISA: Passenger should hold valid travel documents, Passport and visas during tour. It will be the passenger's responsibility to provide complete set of documents for visa required by the embassy/consulate before 1 month from departure date or as advised by the Company. In case of the visa application made by passenger or by the Company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to inadequate supporting documents or late submission of document or for whatever reason where the visa could not be processed ATPL will not be responsible for the visas & Visa fees and tour booking amount will be non-refundable. Due to any clerical error regarding name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type of visa (single/multiple entry) occurring on passport, refusal of visas on arrival or delays in visa procedure ATPL will not liable for any compensation. Passport is required to be courier to different cities for visas, Company would forward them by reputed courier. In case of any transmission delays or loss of passport arising in such transmission Company would not be responsible to compensate the same.
4. AIRLINES : ATPL does not reserve any rights for seat selection in airlines. The internal airline used for package are LCC, no food will be served on board. It allows 20 KG Check in Luggage and 07 KG Cabin Luggage. Additional baggage weight charged will be borne by passenger. In case of any circumstances, if Airlines get delay or cancel its flight or If guest / group miss further connection of flights during their connecting flight for the international sector ATPL will not be responsible due to any reason for the same.
5. HOTELS : If accommodation is not available in the mentioned hotel due to reason beyond our control. ATPL will make best efforts to shift passenger to a similar category hotel. No complaints or claim shall be made by the client in this respect. Also in case of the passenger are upgraded to a higher category room due to non-availability of STANDARD Room ATPL will not be liable to provide the same category room to other Guest.
6. During sight scene the vehicle will go up to permissible point only. From that point any arrangement to be made at extra cost have to be borne by passengers.
7. Check in time is 14:00 Hrs. and Check out time is 12:00 Hrs. and guest have to pay one night additional charge for early heck in or late check out.
8. Tour will be followed by itinerary and timing strictly. ATPL Tour Manager has the rights to change the itinerary on the tours with the concern of Head office due to unavoidable circumstances. Tour itinerary cannot be changed as per the passenger convenience.
9. In case of any Deportation / Arrest / Due to Immigration and Custom Clearance ATPL will not be legally responsible for any claim. There will be no refund for the tour package.
10. Optional sight scene have to be booked in advance paying an additional cost. There will be no refund / no change against the same.
11. Service will be given in exchange of Original Vouchers / itinerary only.
12. Akshar Travels will not be responsible for any kind of services & compensation in case of Death, accident, injury or any loss of baggage. All tourists advised to insure them-self by International Tourist Insurance or Mediclaim for any emergency during foreign Tour.
13. All Tourist are requested to check, watch & confirm Airlines Schedule Departure Time. In case of re-scheduling or cancellation of airlines / flight, if have any query requested to contact concern airlines.
14. There is no refund for any unutilized services.
15. Passengers traveling on international tour must reach the airport at least 3 Hours before the departure time.
16. Please read all the general Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy before book your tour / package.
17. For Children Travelling Without Parents Under Age Of 18 Years Need To Provide Noc Affidavit On Twenty Rupees Stamp Paper.
18. If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
19. For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.