Meals: No Meal
Welcome to the start of your holiday in the Indochina. Upon arriving into the Pochenthong airport in Phnom Penh, you will be picked up by your guide and transferred to the hotel. Soon after, you will begin to discover why the Cambodia's capital city was once called the jewel of Southeast Asia. Your city explorations begin with a visit to the National Museum and see some of the wonderful antiquities from the Khmer civilization. This will be followed by trips to the remarkable Silver Pagoda, a tour of the Royal Palace with its ornate grandeur, and Wat Phnom pagoda. Then we return to your hotel for the first night's stay in Phnom Penh. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to airport and fly to Siem Reap. Your Angkor explorations begin in the morning with a visit to the 9th century Roluos temples - Preah Ko, Bakong and Lolei. More discoveries await you in the afternoon with a visit to three impressive temples from the 10th century - Eastern Mebon, Pre Rup and Prasat Kravan. Here you can marvel at their intricate and ingenious designs. There is also time to take in the canals and waterways of ancient Takeo province. The first day concludes with panoramic views of Cambodia's spectacular sunsets and Angkor Wat from temple mountain, Phnom Bakhaeng, dating back to 900 AD. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Following breakfast this morning, enjoy a morning excursion to Banteay Srei, a temple which dates back to 967 AD. The temple is dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva and is famed for the intricate friezes carved into its red sandstone walls. On the way back, we will visit Banteay Samre, which was built during Suryarvaman II's rule in the middle of the 12th century. In the afternoon you will have a chance to discover the pride of Cambodia's heritage - the majestic temples of Angkor Wat and Ta Prohm. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Wake up to breakfast this morning and we begin the day with a visit to one of the jewels of Cambodia - the awe-inspiring Angkor Thom or 'Great City'. This will include many of the finest Temples of King Jayavarman VII, who ruled from 1181-1220. At the southern gate of Angkor Thom, you will marvel at the imposing 23-metre high stone faces of Avalokiteshvara, which featured in the Tomb Raider movie. These astonishing carvings inspire awe and wonder in all who view them. At the centre of this citadel lies the state temple of Bayon, which we will also visit. This temple-mountain, built at the end of the 12th century, is adorned with hundreds of gigantic stone faces. This tour also includes the Terrace of Elephants, the Terrace of the Leper King and the 12 identical towers of Prasat Suor Prat. Later in the day you will discover some of the most famous temples from the 11th century: Baphuon, Phimeanakas, North Khleang and South Khleang. You will also visit the other important temples of Jayavarman VII: Preah Khan, Neak Pean, Ta Prom. The evening is given over to entertainment - a visit to the Apsara Theatreto enjoy a fine Khmer dinner and traditional dances. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Enjoy the morning with a relaxing boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake. Here we will visit the floating villages of Chong Kneas commune. In the afternoon we will transfer you to the airport for flight to Luang Prabang in Laos. Upon arrival the airport Luang Prabang, transfer to the hotel. Free at leisure time. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Luang Prabang is the best known for its beautiful scenery and high numbers of ancient temples. This former capital has a rich variety of architecture from the old facades of French colonial homes to the glittering temple rooftops. After breakfast its time to enjoy an excursion by boat on the Mekong river to the Holy caves of Pak Ou (Tham Ting and Tham Poum). The caves are crammed with the images of Buddha. Along the way we will visit Ban Sanghai to learn about the traditional process of making local rice alcohol or whisky and weaving. We will have a picnic lunch before returning to Luang Prabang. Afterward we will visit Royal Palace and then we embark on a tour of this enthralling town visiting Wats Xieng Thong, the Golden City monastery. Dating back to the 16th century this splendid temple is considered to be the finest in Laos. We will also visit the fine temples of Wats Mai, Visoun, and That Luang, Wat Siboun Heuang, Wat Si Moungkoun, Wat Sop, Wat Sene. Later in the day we adjourn to the Phousi Holy Hill to enjoy the excellent views of the town and a great sunset. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
It's an early morning today as we recommend you rise early and participate in a daily Lao morning ritual. Monks carrying their bowls, wander through town blessing local people who give those offers (mostly sticky rice). After breakfast, enjoy a day trip to the beautiful Kuang Si waterfalls where turquoise waters cascade over limestone formations. The abundance of water forms a magnificent display of nature. Below the Kuang Si are large ponds perfect for swimming and cooling off under the spray. Before enjoying a picnic lunch next to the pools, we will pass stupendous landscapes, teak forests and several ethnic minority villages (Hmong and Khmu). In Ban Thapan, a weaving village, we can find excellent pieces of Lao textile. Near the waterfalls it's worthwhile to visit a centre where the endangered black Asiatic beers found a safe shelter. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Its time to be transferred to the airport this morning post breakfast in time to leave our riverside paradise and fly to the sleepiest capital city "Vientiane", pronounced "Vieng Chane ", the capital of Laos is a slow paced, clean city. The people of Lao and in particular Vientiane could be ranked among the most friendly and honest in the world. Vientiane sits on a bend in the Mekong River amid fertile alluvial plains. At times controlled by the Bermese, Siamese, Vietnamese, and Khmers, it was made a capital city by the French in the late 19th century and the retains flavors of all its past inhabitants. Like Luang Prabang, in the afternoon we will visit the main attractions of Vientiane are the Wats Pha That Luang (the Great Sacred Stupa built in 1566 and later covered with 500kg of gold leaf), and the Wat Sisaket. The latter is the oldest monastery in Vientiane, built in 1824. Inside the walls surrounding the main temple are niches displaying Buddha's. It is said that there are over 10.000 representations of Buddha here, We also visit Ho Prakeo the Emeral Buddha's house and Patuxay the victoy gate (Arch de Triumph). In the evening is free for a walk along the path beside the Mekong at the sunset is always popular for travelers and locals alike. Overnight in Vientiane.
Following breakfast this morning we will drive to the Friendship Bridge between Thailand and Laos located just outside the city and visit the Buddha Park where you can find many statues and Buddha images located near the Mekong Riverside, enroute we will also visit the National Ethnic cultural park. Its time to return to Vientiane later and the rest of the afternoon is free for you to explore the capital city yourselves. Overnight in Vientiane.
Following breakfast this morning, it's time to transfer to the airport for your departure flight
Customized Tour Date as per client's requirement.
Tour Package Cost are as per Client Requirement.
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below. All payments made within 10 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / Demand Draft. Customer PAN number is mandatory for all transactions. Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
Payment Procedure Minimum Per Person Payment to be made by the client
At the time of booking
INR 30,000 per person*
( Non Refundable)
Within 15 days prior to departure of the Tour
100% of the total Tour Cost
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Kindly Read Carefully below Important Notes :
1. MEALS :
There will be American or continental breakfast serve at the hotel and ATPL cannot make any changes in the spread served. Lunch/dinner wherever provided on tour is on pre-set menus by the restaurants. The meal type selected by the passenger such as Jain / Veg / Non Veg is subject to availability at restaurants or airlines. If Meals are missed out by passenger due to late or non arrival on given time or mentioned restaurant there will be no refund/compensation for the same.
2. VEHICLES / SEATING ARRANGEMENT: In case of coach breakdown, ATPL will make every efforts to fix the problem but please note there will be no refund or monetary compensation for inconvenience cause or any missed portion of the itinerary, it is advisable not to leave your belongings behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the coach. ATPL will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and valuables or your passport in all circumstances will be responsibility of passenger. On tours, coach or vehicle used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing. There is no specific seat allocation and will be on first cum first serve basis. If Flight / Cruise / Coach Transfers / Sight scene missed out due to weather conditions / traffic jamm / Security Check in or any unavoidable circumstances, ATPL will not be responsible for the same.
3.VISA: Passenger should hold valid travel documents, Passport and visas during tour. It will be the passenger's responsibility to provide complete set of documents for visa required by the embassy/consulate before 1 month from departure date or as advised by the Company. In case of the visa application made by passenger or by the Company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to inadequate supporting documents or late submission of document or for whatever reason where the visa could not be processed ATPL will not be responsible for the visas & Visa fees and tour booking amount will be non-refundable. Due to any clerical error regarding name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type of visa (single/multiple entry) occurring on passport, refusal of visas on arrival or delays in visa procedure ATPL will not liable for any compensation. Passport is required to be courier to different cities for visas, Company would forward them by reputed courier. In case of any transmission delays or loss of passport arising in such transmission Company would not be responsible to compensate the same.
4. AIRLINES : ATPL does not reserve any rights for seat selection in airlines. The internal airline used for package are LCC, no food will be served on board. It allows 20 KG Check in Luggage and 07 KG Cabin Luggage. Additional baggage weight charged will be borne by passenger. In case of any circumstances, if Airlines get delay or cancel its flight or If guest / group miss further connection of flights during their connecting flight for the international sector ATPL will not be responsible due to any reason for the same.
5. HOTELS : If accommodation is not available in the mentioned hotel due to reason beyond our control. ATPL will make best efforts to shift passenger to a similar category hotel. No complaints or claim shall be made by the client in this respect. Also in case of the passenger are upgraded to a higher category room due to non-availability of STANDARD Room ATPL will not be liable to provide the same category room to other Guest.
6. During sight scene the vehicle will go up to permissible point only. From that point any arrangement to be made at extra cost have to be borne by passengers.
7. Check in time is 14:00 Hrs. and Check out time is 12:00 Hrs. and guest have to pay one night additional charge for early heck in or late check out.
8. Tour will be followed by itinerary and timing strictly. ATPL Tour Manager has the rights to change the itinerary on the tours with the concern of Head office due to unavoidable circumstances. Tour itinerary cannot be changed as per the passenger convenience.
9. In case of any Deportation / Arrest / Due to Immigration and Custom Clearance ATPL will not be legally responsible for any claim. There will be no refund for the tour package.
10. Optional sight scene have to be booked in advance paying an additional cost. There will be no refund / no change against the same.
11. Service will be given in exchange of Original Vouchers / itinerary only.
12. Akshar Travels will not be responsible for any kind of services & compensation in case of Death, accident, injury or any loss of baggage. All tourists advised to insure them-self by International Tourist Insurance or Mediclaim for any emergency during foreign Tour.
13. All Tourist are requested to check, watch & confirm Airlines Schedule Departure Time. In case of re-scheduling or cancellation of airlines / flight, if have any query requested to contact concern airlines.
14. There is no refund for any unutilized services.
15. Passengers traveling on international tour must reach the airport at least 3 Hours before the departure time.
16. Please read all the general Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy before book your tour / package.
17. For Children Travelling Without Parents Under Age Of 18 Years Need To Provide Noc Affidavit On Twenty Rupees Stamp Paper.
18. If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
19. For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.