Meals: No Breakfast
Arrive Halifax Airport, pick up vehicle from car rental agency and proceed to hotel located in the downtown core of this vibrant and cosmopolitan urban center on the Atlantic Ocean.
After breakfast, morning at leisure. Halifax is located on one of the world’s largest natural harbors and bears all the hallmarks of both a modern and historic city. Afternoon checkout of hotel drive along the Lighthouse Route to the fishing community of Peggy’s Cove This picturesque fishing village is surrounded by bare granite and coastal barrens with trails leading to its famous lighthouse. Continue along the coast and stop in the port of Lunenburg for a visit to the renowned Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic before arriving in Bridgewater for overnight stay.
After breakfast, checkout of hotel and proceed to Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada’s smallest province, over the Confederation Bridge, the world’s longest continuous multi-span bridge.
After breakfast, morning is at leisure to explore the Victorian homes and elegant squares of Charlottetown. Despite the 20th-century character the city still manages to evoke the feeling of a colonial seaport with quaint sections such as Great George Street and Old Charlotte Town. Afternoon checkout of hotel and travel past Orwell Corner Historic Site to board ferry across the Northumberland Strait to Nova Scotia. Drive through tranquil scenery and small communities to Cape Breton Island. See the magnificent highland scenery that surrounds Bras d’Or Lake and drive to the delightful resort community of Baddeck. A fascinating museum is dedicated to the life and works of Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor of the telephone. Overnight in Baddeck
After breakfast, today’s scenic highlight is to drive the Cabot Trail into the highlands of northern Cape Breton. The trail runs past lochs and glens settled by Scottish Highlanders and along scenic coastlines settled by Acadians. You will meander through the rugged Cape Breton Highlands National Park enjoying stunning views of sea-swept headlands, steep cliffs and tranquil beaches. Hiking trails lead into the interior of the park where stunning vistas appear at each turn Return to Baddeck through the lush Margaree Valley.
After breakfast checkout of the hotel and proceed to Halifax. On the way visit The Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site depicting one-fifth of the settlement of 1744 New France. Roam the streets and chat with authentically costumed guides. Later proceed along the shore of the Bras d’Or Lake to the mainland, and back to Halifax for one last night in the Maritimes.
After breakfast checkout of the hotel and proceed to Halifax Airport. On arrival proceed to drop off vehicle at car rental agency’s location.
|June||03, 07, 10,14, 17, 21, 24, 28|
|July||01, 05, 08, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29|
|August||02, 05, 09, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30 (Moon soon special)|
|September||02, 06, 09, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30|
|October||03, 07, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31 (Diwali group)|
|November||01, 04, 08, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29 (Honeymoon special)|
|December||02, 06, 09, 13, 16, 20, 23, 25, 27, 30 (Christmas & Honeymoon)|
For Best Deals Call Us Now
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below. All payments made within 10 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / Demand Draft. Customer PAN number is mandatory for all transactions. Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
Payment Procedure Minimum Per Person Payment to be made by the client
At the time of booking
INR 30,000 per person*
Within 15 days prior to departure of the Tour
100% of the Total Tour Cost
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Kindly Read Carefully below Important Notes :
1. MEALS :
There will be American or continental breakfast serve at the hotel and ATPL cannot make any changes in the spread served. Lunch/dinner wherever provided on tour is on pre-set menus by the restaurants. The meal type selected by the passenger such as Jain / Veg /Non-Veg is subject to availability at restaurants or airlines. If Meals are missed out by passenger due to late or nonarrival on given time or mentioned restaurant there will be no refund/compensation for the same.
2. VEHICLES / SEATING ARRANGEMENT: In case of coach breakdown, ATPL will make every efforts to fix the problem but please note there will be no refund or monetary compensation for inconvenience cause or any missed portion of the itinerary, it is advisable not to leave your belongings behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the coach. ATPL will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and valuables or your passport in all circumstances will be the responsibility of the passenger. On tours, coach or vehicle used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing. There is no specific seat allocation and will be on first cum first serve basis. If Flight / Cruise / Coach Transfers / Sight scene missed out due to weather conditions/traffic jam / Security Check in or any unavoidable circumstances, ATPL will not be responsible for the same.
3.VISA: Passenger should hold valid travel documents, Passport and visas during tour. It will be the passenger's responsibility to provide a complete set of documents for the visa required by the embassy/consulate before 1 month from departure date or as advised by the Company. In case of the visa application made by passenger or by the Company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to inadequate supporting documents or late submission of document or for whatever reason where the visa could not be processed ATPL will not be responsible for the visas & Visa fees and tour booking amount will be non-refundable. Due to any clerical error regarding name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type of visa (single/multiple entry) occurring on passport, refusal of visas on arrival or delays in visa procedure ATPL will not liable for any compensation. Passport is required to be courier to different cities for visas, Company would forward them by reputed courier. In case of any transmission delays or loss of passport arising in such transmission Company would not be responsible to compensate the same.
4. AIRLINES: ATPL does not reserve any rights for seat selection in airlines. The internal airline used for package are LCC, no food will be served on board. It allows 20 KG Check-in Luggage and 07 KG Cabin Luggage. Additional baggage weight charged will be borne by the passenger. In case of any circumstances, if Airlines get delay or cancel their flight or If guests/ group miss further connection of flights during their connecting flight for the international sector ATPL will not be responsible due to any reason for the same.
5. HOTELS: If accommodation is not available in the mentioned hotel due to reason beyond our control. ATPL will make best efforts to shift passenger to a similar category hotel. No complaints or claims shall be made by the client in this respect. Also in case of the passenger are upgraded to a higher category room due to non-availability of STANDARD Room ATPL will not be liable to provide the same category room to other Guest.
6. During sight scene, the vehicle will go up to permissible point only. From that point, any arrangement to be made at extra cost have to be borne by passengers.
7. Check-in time is 14:00 Hrs. and Check out time is 12:00 Hrs. and guest have to pay one-night additional charge for early check-in or late checkout.
8. Tour will be followed by itinerary and timing strictly. ATPL Tour Manager has the right to change the itinerary on the tours with the concern of the Head office due to unavoidable circumstances. Tour itinerary cannot be changed as per the passenger convenience.
9. In case of any Deportation / Arrest / Due to Immigration and Custom Clearance ATPL will not be legally responsible for any claim. There will be no refund for the tour package.
10. Optional sight scene have to be booked in advance paying an additional cost. There will be no refund / no change against the same.
11. Service will be given in exchange for Original Vouchers/itinerary only.
12. Akshar Travels will not be responsible for any kind of services & compensation in case of Death, accident, injury or any loss of baggage. All tourists advised to insure them-self by International Tourist Insurance or Mediclaim for any emergency during foreign Tour.
13. All Tourists are requested to check, watch & confirm Airlines Schedule Departure Time. In case of re-scheduling or cancellation of airlines/flight, if have any query requested to contact concern airlines.
14. There is no refund for any unutilized services.
15. Passengers traveling on international tour must reach the airport at least 3 hours before the departure time.
16. Please read all the general Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy before book your tour/package.
17. For Children Travelling Without Parents Under Age Of 18 Years Need To Provide Noc Affidavit On Twenty Rupees Stamp Paper.
18. If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
19. For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.