FESTIVAL OF HARMONY PACKAGES
Highlights Of Sightseeings
- half Day City Of Dubai With Transfers
- Drive through the scenic route of Burj Dubai Creek For Photo Stop
- Spice market and Gold souk,
- Photo stop at Burj Al Arab(worldfamous7-starhotel),
- Jumeira beach
- Atlantis the Palm Hotel Photo Stop
- Burj Khalifa photo shoot
- Dubai Fountain Show At Dubai Mall
- Desert Safari with Barbeque Dinner & Transfers
- Dhow Cruise With Dinner
- Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Grand Mosque
TWIN/TRIPLE SHARING BASIS
CHILD WITH BED
(06 To 10 YRS)
Tour Price Includes
- Air fare (Ex-Ahmedabad)
- 05 Nights accommodation in 4* Hotel
- Daily Dinners (No onion-No garlic) (Swami narayan food)
- All transfers & Visa on Normal Basis
- Tourism Dirham Tax
Tour Price Excludes
- Cost of Any personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Surcharge if any applicable
- Guide Tips and other item except “Package rates Includes”
- GST and TCS As per Actual
Day: 1 (12, Feb 2024)
Ahmedabad – Abu Dhabi
Welcome to Abu Dhabi Jewel in the Desert! On arrival in Abu Dhabi international airport, clear the immigration formalities meet our local representative and transferred to Dubai. Check into the Hotel.Enjoy the lavish Dinner. Overnight at hotel.
DAY: 2 (13, FEB 2024)
Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner
After Morning breakfast free for leisure or Shopping at your Own. This evening get ready for Adventurous tour of DESERT SAFARI Spend a wondrous evening exploring the finer nuances of the desert. Enjoy a safari to explore the desert. Dip low in the deep trenches and rise high on the pinnacle of the dunes. A magical evening in the deserts with and exciting drive on the sand dunes, watch the sunset, Enjoy a camel ride and get beautiful henna designs or try out traditional Arabic dresses, relax in the Arabian tent having barbeque dinner and Feel like a sheikh as you watch the belly dance. Late in the
evening back to the hotel and overnight at hotel.
DAY: 3 (14, FEB 2024)
FESTIVAL AND PRATISTHA
After Morning breakfast Proceed to Swami Narayan Mandir 07:00 AM for Festival and Pratistha .After Festival and PratisthaEvening DHOW CRUISE WITH DINNER. Enjoy a romantic dinner aboard a traditional Arabic Dhow that glides silently along the creek of Dubai under a starry and moonlit sky. Admire the architecture of places such as the Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club, the spectacular Chamber of Commerce building and also Sheikh Saeed’s house, the birthplace of Sheikh Rashid. Late in the evening back to the hotel and overnight at hotel.
DAY: 4 (15, FEB 2024)
After Morning breakfast – Proceed for Abu Dhabi City Tour .The tour will start to some beautiful landmarks of Abu Dhabi. First we Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque – the architectural work of art is one the world’s largest Mosque, Heritage Village, Drive through world’s biggest Man- Made Zabal Ali Port, round Building. Photo Stop at Ferrari World – Yas Mall. Evening proceed for Bhavya sabha to Swami Narayan Mandir.After Sabha Enjoy dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at the Hotel.
DAY: 5 (16, FEB 2024)
After morning breakfast, we will get ready for Half day city tour of Dubai. A fantastic introduction to Dubai, as your City Tour takes you through the historic sites, starting with a photo stop at the famous Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Beach, Atlantis The Palm. After that visit Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa Photo Stop, Musical fountain show.Enjoy the lavish Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
Day:6 (17, Feb 2024)
Fly back Home
After morning breakfast check out from the hotel. Now it’s time to say good bye to Dubai. Transfer to the Abu Dhabi Airport for flight back home. We trust you enjoy your holiday, do let us know your feedback for us to service you better!!!
- Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- There is No Refund for unutilized Service.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be
- applicable for Sea facing/Lake Facing/Deluxe/Suite Rooms.
- Meals Doesn’t Include any Water Bottles, Beverages Hard/Soft drinks, Fruit Juices
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below. All payments made 60 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / Demand Draft. Customer PAN Number is mandatory for all transactions. Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
AT THE TIME OF BOOKING INR 40,000 PER PERSON* (NON REFUNDABLE)
- All services such as Airline seats / Hotel accommodation / Ground transportation & Local Sightseeing are pre-blocked, for which company had paid to all the suppli-ers well in advance / Hence the tour amount will remain Non Refundable depend on how many days before passenger cancel the tour.
- In any circumstances if you want to cancel your tour, the cancellation must be inti-mated tourist writing.
- Cancellations will Attracters per below policy. Considering our administration charges and other expenses.
- Cancellation Policy: If passenger will cancel his tour from his end then following will be applicable.
Cancellation Rules :
Cancellation charges will applicable as under.
61 Days Prior Departure 75% of the Cost
60 Days Prior Departure 100% of the Cost. |
Note: the above is the tentative schedule – actual confirmation voucher will send you once we will receive full payment before departure. Itinerary should be same ~but schedule may be changed.