Today, proceed to Periej Lake on the Kheda-Khambatt Highway. This is a very interesting birding site for viewing bird. Come back to Ahmedabad. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Ahmedabad – Little Rann of Kutch (90 km/ 2 hrs)
Today, proceed to Little Rann of Kutch. On a route passing stop Over at Viramgam Lake. Proceed to Little Rann of Kutch. On arrival check in to the resort. In the evening enjoy desert safaris in the Little Rann of Kutch, where you can sight animals like Wild-Ass, Desert Fox, Blue Bull, Blackbuck, Wolf, Jackal and few species of snakes & many species of birds. Overnight stay at the resort.
Little Rann of Kutch – Bhuj (270km/5hrs)
Today, morning birding at Nawa Talao Lake, where Greater and lesser flamingo are seen in large numbers and many other species of birds are visitors to the lake. Proceed to Bhuj. On a route passing agricultural fields, lakes and a creek that can offer good bird viewing. On arrival check in to the hotel. In the evening, visit the city-centre lake for birding. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Bhuj – Banni area (250km/5hrs)
Today, proceed to banni grasslands, Chhari-Dhand wetland, Bird watching in remote desert, vast grasslands & wetlands. Birds include; Flamingo, Hundreds of Eagles, Thousands of Common Cranes, Waders, water fowls, Grey Hypocolius, Eurasian Eagle Owl, Redtailed Wheatears etc. Return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Bhuj – Lala Bustard Sanctuary – Bhuj (250 km/5hrs)
Today, get ready for excursion to Lala Bustard Sanctuary, this sanctuary is good for watching larks, chats, sandgrouse, etc. The coastal creeks to the north of the sanctuary are good for close-views of flamingoes, herons, egrets. Return back to Bhuj. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Bhuj – Jamnagar (270 km / 5hrs)
Today, proceed to Jamnagar. On arrive check in to the hotel. In the evening visit Salt Pans around Jamnagar and the city-centre Lakhota Lake for good views of flamingos, pelicans, gulls, terns, ducks and waders. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Jamnagar – Marin Sanctuary (By Road + Boat = 3hrs)
Today, proceed to Narara Island, one of India's best sites for Crab-plover. Western reef egret and other birds can be watched at the mudflats. Wading in the tidal zone during the low tide hours can also be productive to watch tropical coral reef fauna like octopus, brittle star, sea cucumber, sponges, etc. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Today, morning visit the Khijadiya Bird Sanctuary, a short drive from Jamnagar. A variety of waterfowl and waterside birds can be watched at this wetland sanctuary. In the evening visit Charakhla, where there are salt pans and shrimp breeding centres. The saline water rich in shrimps attract thousands of flamingo & other species of birds. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Jamnagar – Gondal (140km/2.5hrs)
Today, proceed to Gondal. On arrival see the palaces and other attractions. In the evening visit Veri and Gondal town lakes for birding. Overnight stay at the Orchard Palace Gondal..
Gondal – Sasangir (130km/2.5hrs)
Today, morning proceed to the Umbalida grasslands around Gondal. This is a very good site for quails, larks, pipits and prinias. Proceed to Sasangir on arrival check in to the hotel. In the afternoon, visit Gir Interpretation Zone at Devaliya. In the evening, watch movie on the lions at Shih Sadan. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Today, enjoy the morning and evening game drives in Gir National Park. A tapestry of dry deciduous forests, acacia scrub and grassland, fed by rivers and reservoirs, Gir is the last abode of the Asiatic lion. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Sasangir – Bhavnagar (240 km / 5hrs)
Today, proceed to Bhavnagar. In the evening Walk in the Victoria Park here you will find many species of birds & The Pill Gardens is an important breeding area for Painted Storks and the port areas for Western Reef Egret. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Bhavnagar – Velavadar National Park (80km / 5 hrs)
Today, proceed to Velavadar National Park. On arrival visit Velavadar National Park where you can sight animals like Blackbuck, Wolf, Jackal, Jungle cat and fox. Proceed to Vadodara. Balance day is free for leisure. Overnight stay at the forest guest house.
Velavadar - Nalsarovar Bird Sanctuary – Ahmedabad (200km / 4hrs)
Today, proceed to Ahmedabad via Nalsarovar Bird Sanctuary. Arrive at Nalsarovar bird sanctuary, where you can sight both the species of flamingos and many other species of birds. At night arrive at Ahmedabad. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Today, leave for your destination carrying warm and cherished thoughts of a memorable Birding and Wildlife tour of Gujarat.
- Accommodation : On DBL sharing at all the location in base category of rooms at all the location
- Meal Plan: CP (Breakfast Pure veg)
- & All Meals in Sasan Gir & Dasada.
- Daily one water bottle to each guests
- By AC INDIGO/ ETIOS for 2 Passengers
- By AC INNOVA for 4/6 Passengers at Disposal.
- By A/C Tempo Travelar for Above 7 /12 Passengers at Disposal.
- Fuel Charges
- Parking Charges
- Driver Charges
- Toll Tax and Parking Charges
- Hotel Luxury tax and Hotel Service tax.
- Cost Of Meal Other Then Mention Above
- Cost Of Any Personal Expenses
- Surcharge If Any Applicable
- Guide Charges + Tips And Any Other Item Except "Package Rates Includes"
- Government Service Tax as per applicable
Customized Tour Date as per client’s requirement.
Tour Package Cost are as per Client Requirement.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment (50 % payment advance & balance before arrival)
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 20 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation :50 % retention.
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same : 100 % Retention
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Dollar rates are applicable only to Foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- All the disputes are subject to Ahmedabad Jurisdiction only.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
- Little Rann of Kutch
- Lala Bustard Sanctuary
- Sasangir : Jeep Safari, Devaliya Park / Gir National Park
- Velavadar National Park
- Nalsarovar Bird Sanctuary
To Book your Package, Call our travel experts