Meals: Lunch & DinnerWelcome To Nairobi. On Arrival In Nairobi You Will Be Greeted By Your Friendly Akshar Travels Tour Manager / Local Representative At The Airport. Sit Back In The Comfort Of Your Coach, As We Drive You To The Hotel. Check Into Your Hotel And Relax. Rest Of The Day Is Free For Leisure. Tonight, Enjoy A Delicious Dinner At A Local Indian Restaurant. Over Night At Nairobi
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & DinnerAfter A Delicious American Breakfast At The Hotel, Sit Back And Relax In Your Coach As We Drive To Lake Naivasha. Arrive In Time For Lunch At Lake Naivasha Country Club. Afternoon At Leisure. Tonight, Enjoy A Delicious Dinner At A Local Indian Restaurant. Overnight At Lake Naivasha Country Club Or Similar.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
After Breakfast, Drive To Lake Nakuru National Park With Packed Lunch For Game Drive. Lake Nakuru National Park Regarded By Avid Birders' As The Greatest World Ornithological Spectacle On The Earth. A Spectacular Afternoon Game Run Is Planned. The Park Is A Sanctuary To The Black Rhino, White Rhino And The Rothschild Giraffe. Bird Life Include Common Species Like African Fish Eagle, Tawny Eagle, Green Wood Hoopoes, Cliff Chat, Great White And Pink Backed Pelicans Plus Other Intra- African Migrants. Tonight, Enjoy A Delicious Dinner At A Local Indian Restaurant.Overnight At Lake Naivasha Country Club Or Similar.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & DinnerAfter A Delicious American Breakfast At The Hotel, Sit Back And Relax In Your Coach As We Proceed To The World-Famous Masai Mara Game Reserve Via The Great Rift Valley. En Route Enjoy The Beautiful Scenery. Arrive At Your Camp In Time For Lunch And Check In At The Lodge. In The Afternoon, Enjoy An Enthralling Game-Viewing Drive. Spotting Lions, Cheetahs And Other Spectacular Predators Is The Highlight Of Your Day. This Evening, Enjoy A Sumptuous Dinner At Your Lodge. Dinner And Overnight At Mara Sentrim Or Similar.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
After Breakfast, Proceed On A Full-Day Game-Viewing Drive To Search For The Myriad Species Of Game That Make This Reserve Their Home. If You Are Lucky, You Can Witness The Kill In Action, Moment By Moment, Right In Front Of Your Unbelieving Eyes! After A Sumptuous Lunch At Your Lodge, Proceed For Another Exciting Game Drive, Where You Can Expect To See The Famous 'Big 5'. In The Evening, Enjoy A Delicious Dinner At Your Lodge. All Meals And Overnight At Mara Sentrim Or Similar.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & DinnerAfter Breakfast, Drive To Nairobi Where You Will Reach In Time For Lunch At An Indian Restaurant. After Lunch Enjoy City Tour Of Nairobi Before Check In At Your City Hotel. Dinner And Overnight At Zehneria Hotel.
Meals: Breakfast & LunchEnjoy an American breakfast at your hotel. Later today, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Akshar Travels.
For Best Deals Call Us Now
Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
Above rates are subject to availability & confirmation by the airline & hotel
Price is valid for minimum 2 Passengers traveling together.
There is No Refund for unutilized Service.
Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake Facing / Deluxe / Suite Rooms.
Meals Doesn’t Include any Water Bottles, Beverages Hard/Soft drinks, Fruit Juices
Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below. All payments made within 10 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / Demand Draft. Customer PAN number is mandatory for all transactions. Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
Payment Procedure Minimum Per Person Payment to be made by the client
At the time of booking
INR 30,000 per person*
( Non Refundable)
Within 15 days prior to departure of the Tour
100% of the total Tour Cost
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Kindly Read Carefully below Important Notes :
1. MEALS :
There will be American or continental breakfast serve at the hotel and ATPL cannot make any changes in the spread served. Lunch/dinner wherever provided on tour is on pre-set menus by the restaurants. The meal type selected by the passenger such as Jain / Veg / Non Veg is subject to availability at restaurants or airlines. If Meals are missed out by passenger due to late or non arrival on given time or mentioned restaurant there will be no refund/compensation for the same.
2. VEHICLES / SEATING ARRANGEMENT: In case of coach breakdown, ATPL will make every efforts to fix the problem but please note there will be no refund or monetary compensation for inconvenience cause or any missed portion of the itinerary, it is advisable not to leave your belongings behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the coach. ATPL will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and valuables or your passport in all circumstances will be responsibility of passenger. On tours, coach or vehicle used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing. There is no specific seat allocation and will be on first cum first serve basis. If Flight / Cruise / Coach Transfers / Sight scene missed out due to weather conditions / traffic jamm / Security Check in or any unavoidable circumstances, ATPL will not be responsible for the same.
3.VISA: Passenger should hold valid travel documents, Passport and visas during tour. It will be the passenger's responsibility to provide complete set of documents for visa required by the embassy/consulate before 1 month from departure date or as advised by the Company. In case of the visa application made by passenger or by the Company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to inadequate supporting documents or late submission of document or for whatever reason where the visa could not be processed ATPL will not be responsible for the visas & Visa fees and tour booking amount will be non-refundable. Due to any clerical error regarding name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type of visa (single/multiple entry) occurring on passport, refusal of visas on arrival or delays in visa procedure ATPL will not liable for any compensation. Passport is required to be courier to different cities for visas, Company would forward them by reputed courier. In case of any transmission delays or loss of passport arising in such transmission Company would not be responsible to compensate the same.
4. AIRLINES : ATPL does not reserve any rights for seat selection in airlines. The internal airline used for package are LCC, no food will be served on board. It allows 20 KG Check in Luggage and 07 KG Cabin Luggage. Additional baggage weight charged will be borne by passenger. In case of any circumstances, if Airlines get delay or cancel its flight or If guest / group miss further connection of flights during their connecting flight for the international sector ATPL will not be responsible due to any reason for the same.
5. HOTELS : If accommodation is not available in the mentioned hotel due to reason beyond our control. ATPL will make best efforts to shift passenger to a similar category hotel. No complaints or claim shall be made by the client in this respect. Also in case of the passenger are upgraded to a higher category room due to non-availability of STANDARD Room ATPL will not be liable to provide the same category room to other Guest.
6. During sight scene the vehicle will go up to permissible point only. From that point any arrangement to be made at extra cost have to be borne by passengers.
7. Check in time is 14:00 Hrs. and Check out time is 12:00 Hrs. and guest have to pay one night additional charge for early heck in or late check out.
8. Tour will be followed by itinerary and timing strictly. ATPL Tour Manager has the rights to change the itinerary on the tours with the concern of Head office due to unavoidable circumstances. Tour itinerary cannot be changed as per the passenger convenience.
9. In case of any Deportation / Arrest / Due to Immigration and Custom Clearance ATPL will not be legally responsible for any claim. There will be no refund for the tour package.
10. Optional sight scene have to be booked in advance paying an additional cost. There will be no refund / no change against the same.
11. Service will be given in exchange of Original Vouchers / itinerary only.
12. Akshar Travels will not be responsible for any kind of services & compensation in case of Death, accident, injury or any loss of baggage. All tourists advised to insure them-self by International Tourist Insurance or Mediclaim for any emergency during foreign Tour.
13. All Tourist are requested to check, watch & confirm Airlines Schedule Departure Time. In case of re-scheduling or cancellation of airlines / flight, if have any query requested to contact concern airlines.
14. There is no refund for any unutilized services.
15. Passengers traveling on international tour must reach the airport at least 3 Hours before the departure time.
16. Please read all the general Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy before book your tour / package.
17. For Children Travelling Without Parents Under Age Of 18 Years Need To Provide Noc Affidavit On Twenty Rupees Stamp Paper.
18. If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
19. For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.