Meals: No Breakfast
On arrival transfer from Calgary Airport to Banff. On the way stop at Kananaskis for the most powerful experience in the Rockies, a 12 minute Summit Helicopter Tour offering stunning views and remarkable landscape of the Rockies. Later continue your journey to Banff. Rest of the day at leisure, overnight at hotel.
After breakfast proceed on Discover Banff Tour. The resort town of Banff is set amongst the towering mountains of Rundle, Tunnel, Cascade and Norquay. With a driver guide learn about the natural attractions of the wind-shaped hoodoos which tower majestically over the valley. Visit the classic viewpoint of Surprise Corner along Tunnel Mountain Drive. A gentle ride on the Banff Gondola (included) in a four passenger car for 8-minutes takes you to the summit of Sulphur Mountain for a 360 degree panorama of the Bow Valley. Afternoon transfer to Lake Louise.
After breakfast checkout and travel by the rivers of Banff and Jasper National Parks on a luxury motor coach. Journey from Lake Louise shadowing the Great Divide to explore the natural viewpoints of Crowfoot Glacier and Peyto Lake. Continue alongside the Mistaya River to the Big Hill and the Columbia Ice field. At the Columbia Ice field time is allowed to explore the gift shop, Glacier Gallery or restaurant and take a ride on an all-terrain Ice Explorer (included). Later continue alongside the Sunwapta River and take a stroll at Athabasca Falls before a late afternoon arrival at Jasper
After breakfast proceed on Discover Jasper Tour. Jasper nestled within Jasper National Park is the largest and most northerly of the mountain parks. Its beauty and history is set amid some of the most rugged peaks in the Rockies. Explore the natural attractions of Maligne Canyon, Medicine Lake and Maligne Lake with our driver guide. At Maligne Canyon stroll along the 50 meter walls while learning about its unique underground water system. Discover the mystery of the disappearing lake and stroll along the shores of Maligne Lake, visit the gift shop or enjoy a snack in their restaurant. This excursion offers the opportunity to see wildlife in their natural environment. Afternoon at leisure, overnight at hotel.
Early morning checkout and transfer to Jasper Station to travel onboard the Rocky Mountaineer from Jasper to Kamloops. You will be surrounded by the dramatic scenery of the Continental Divide and by the river valleys of the Monashee and Cariboo Mountains. Highlights include Mount Robson, Pyramid Falls, Yellowhead Pass and the journey along the North Thompson River. Overnight in Kamloops.
Morning your journey continues west towards the coastal city of Vancouver. Highlights include the steep slopes and rock sheds along the Thompson River and the rushing waters of Hell’s Gate in the Fraser Canyon. On arrival in Vancouver, transfer to hotel.
After breakfast proceed on Grouse Mountain and Capilano Suspension Bridge Tour. This tour starts from sea level to 4,000 feet above Vancouver. Cross the Lions Gate Bridge, see British Property’s exclusive homes, gardens and vistas. Visit Capilano Salmon Hatchery to observe at close range salmon returning to spawn at this beautiful river site. Later proceed to the 230 ft Capilano Suspension bridge overlooking the magnificent canyon. See traditional totem pole carvers, large totem pole and native displays, occasional dancing and historic logging exhibits. Walk through and admire the impressive living forest exhibit. At Grouse Mountain - ride the famous Skyride to this 3700 ft. high mountaintop playground. Ample time to visit Theatre in the Sky’s "Born to Fly", seasonal logging shows, Peak Chairlift and other activities. Overnight in hotel.
After breakfast proceed on Deluxe City Sightseeing Tour. This tour offers the very best of Vancouver’s sights, sounds and spectacular scenery. See Canada Place, Robson Street, the Public Library, Sports Venues, Theatres, Chinatown and Gastown. Soak in the natural splendour of Stanley Park’s Totem Poles and sightsee from Prospect Point. Pass the West End high-rises and the beaches of English Bay. Visit the vibrant Granville Island with its public market, unique shops, restaurants and galleries along the water. Visit The Lookout to take the glass elevator to the 360° views. Afternoon checkout and transfer to Cruise Terminal/Vancouver Airport.
|June||03, 07, 10,14, 17, 21, 24, 28|
|July||01, 05, 08, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29|
|August||02, 05, 09, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30 (Moon soon special)|
|September||02, 06, 09, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30|
|October||03, 07, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31 (Diwali group)|
|November||01, 04, 08, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29 (Honeymoon special)|
|December||02, 06, 09, 13, 16, 20, 23, 25, 27, 30 (Christmas & Honeymoon)|
For Best Deals Call Us Now
Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
Above rates are subject to availability & confirmation by the airline & hotel
Price is valid for minimum 2 Passengers traveling together.
There is No Refund for unutilized Service.
Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake Facing / Deluxe / Suite Rooms.
Meals Doesn’t Include any Water Bottles, Beverages Hard/Soft drinks, Fruit Juices
Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below. All payments made within 10 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / Demand Draft. Customer PAN number is mandatory for all transactions. Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
Payment Procedure Minimum Per Person Payment to be made by the client
At the time of booking
INR 30,000 per person*
( Non Refundable)
Within 15 days prior to departure of the Tour
100% of the total Tour Cost
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Kindly Read Carefully below Important Notes :
1. MEALS :
There will be American or continental breakfast serve at the hotel and ATPL cannot make any changes in the spread served. Lunch/dinner wherever provided on tour is on pre-set menus by the restaurants. The meal type selected by the passenger such as Jain / Veg / Non Veg is subject to availability at restaurants or airlines. If Meals are missed out by passenger due to late or non arrival on given time or mentioned restaurant there will be no refund/compensation for the same.
2. VEHICLES / SEATING ARRANGEMENT: In case of coach breakdown, ATPL will make every efforts to fix the problem but please note there will be no refund or monetary compensation for inconvenience cause or any missed portion of the itinerary, it is advisable not to leave your belongings behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the coach. ATPL will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and valuables or your passport in all circumstances will be responsibility of passenger. On tours, coach or vehicle used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing. There is no specific seat allocation and will be on first cum first serve basis. If Flight / Cruise / Coach Transfers / Sight scene missed out due to weather conditions / traffic jamm / Security Check in or any unavoidable circumstances, ATPL will not be responsible for the same.
3.VISA: Passenger should hold valid travel documents, Passport and visas during tour. It will be the passenger's responsibility to provide complete set of documents for visa required by the embassy/consulate before 1 month from departure date or as advised by the Company. In case of the visa application made by passenger or by the Company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to inadequate supporting documents or late submission of document or for whatever reason where the visa could not be processed ATPL will not be responsible for the visas & Visa fees and tour booking amount will be non-refundable. Due to any clerical error regarding name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type of visa (single/multiple entry) occurring on passport, refusal of visas on arrival or delays in visa procedure ATPL will not liable for any compensation. Passport is required to be courier to different cities for visas, Company would forward them by reputed courier. In case of any transmission delays or loss of passport arising in such transmission Company would not be responsible to compensate the same.
4. AIRLINES : ATPL does not reserve any rights for seat selection in airlines. The internal airline used for package are LCC, no food will be served on board. It allows 20 KG Check in Luggage and 07 KG Cabin Luggage. Additional baggage weight charged will be borne by passenger. In case of any circumstances, if Airlines get delay or cancel its flight or If guest / group miss further connection of flights during their connecting flight for the international sector ATPL will not be responsible due to any reason for the same.
5. HOTELS : If accommodation is not available in the mentioned hotel due to reason beyond our control. ATPL will make best efforts to shift passenger to a similar category hotel. No complaints or claim shall be made by the client in this respect. Also in case of the passenger are upgraded to a higher category room due to non-availability of STANDARD Room ATPL will not be liable to provide the same category room to other Guest.
6. During sight scene the vehicle will go up to permissible point only. From that point any arrangement to be made at extra cost have to be borne by passengers.
7. Check in time is 14:00 Hrs. and Check out time is 12:00 Hrs. and guest have to pay one night additional charge for early heck in or late check out.
8. Tour will be followed by itinerary and timing strictly. ATPL Tour Manager has the rights to change the itinerary on the tours with the concern of Head office due to unavoidable circumstances. Tour itinerary cannot be changed as per the passenger convenience.
9. In case of any Deportation / Arrest / Due to Immigration and Custom Clearance ATPL will not be legally responsible for any claim. There will be no refund for the tour package.
10. Optional sight scene have to be booked in advance paying an additional cost. There will be no refund / no change against the same.
11. Service will be given in exchange of Original Vouchers / itinerary only.
12. Akshar Travels will not be responsible for any kind of services & compensation in case of Death, accident, injury or any loss of baggage. All tourists advised to insure them-self by International Tourist Insurance or Mediclaim for any emergency during foreign Tour.
13. All Tourist are requested to check, watch & confirm Airlines Schedule Departure Time. In case of re-scheduling or cancellation of airlines / flight, if have any query requested to contact concern airlines.
14. There is no refund for any unutilized services.
15. Passengers traveling on international tour must reach the airport at least 3 Hours before the departure time.
16. Please read all the general Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy before book your tour / package.
17. For Children Travelling Without Parents Under Age Of 18 Years Need To Provide Noc Affidavit On Twenty Rupees Stamp Paper.
18. If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
19. For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.