Today, visit Calico Museum Of Textiles, one of India's leading specialized museums. In the afternoon, visit the Shreyas Folk Museum on folk art collections. In the evening have traditional Guajarati dinner with entertainment show at Vishala Village Restaurant. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Ahmedabad – Gondal (265km / 5hrs)
Today, proceed to Gondal, a princely town of considerable importance and affluence. Visit the Navlakha Palace, which houses the erstwhile ruling family's private collection of bead work, textiles, brassware, hand-painted toys and silver crafts, the centre promoting weaving at Gondal, and the historic buildings of Gondal. Overnight stay at the Gondal palace.
Gondal – Jetpur – Junagadh – Gondal ( 250km/5hrs)
Today, proceed to Jetpur, known for its screen and block printing workshops, and a yam-dyeing centre, and then to Junagadh where you can see gem-encrusted carpets, wardrobes and tapestery of the Nawab at the museums. A historic city, Junagadh has 3rd century BC Buddhist relics, medieval fort, mausoleum complexes, palaces, etc. Return to Gondal. Overnight stay at the Gondal palace.
Gondal – Rajkot – Jamnagar (130km/2.5hrs)
Today, proceed to Jamnagar via Rajkot. Arrive at the Rajkot. On Arrival visit Watson Museum which has good examples of Gujarat's craftsmanship skills, and Rashtriya Shala working to revive hand-weaving. Arrive at the Jamnagar. In the evening, visit Vanzas who are known for their Bandhani (tie-and-dye) sarees. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Jamnagar – Bhuj ( 260km/ 5hrs)
Today, proceed to Bhuj. On arrival check in to the hotel. In the evening take a walk in the Textiles Market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Today, visit the Aina Mahal Museum & Pragmahal Museum. In the afternoon, visit A.A. Wazir’s (National Award Winner Artiest) Textiles Museum Shop. Balance day is free for leisure and Shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Bhuj – Excursion (200km/4hrs)
Today, get ready for excursion of villages around Bhuj. They are known for their distinctive styles of Embroidery, Tie and Dye Effects and other handiwork like Weaving, Block-Printing, Rogan-painting, etc. Return back to Bhuj. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Bhuj – Bhujodi Village – Bhuj (30km/ 45min)
Today, proceed to Bhujodi Village. Meet the National award winner artist and see how they do traditional weaving and visit Shurjan Store for shopping. Drive to Ashapura Crafts Park. In this well décor park they display their skills and sell their product. On weekends the park also organizes music and dance performances. Return to the Bhuj. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Bhuj – Little Rann of Kutch (260km/5hrs)
Today, proceed to Little rann of Kutch. On arrival check in to the resort. At Resort, watch Rabari women at work on their distinct embroideries. Stay at an eco-resort designed using local materials and handicrafts to resemble a village. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Little Rann of Kutch – Patan – Ahmedabad (225km/ 4.5hrs)
Today, Proceed to Patan. Patan is the colony of Patola Silk Weavers, whose exquisite double ikkat silk fabrics are of considerable commercial importance for textile studies. Patola is the one of the richest silk textiles in the world, woven using the rare double-ikkat technique. Proceed to Ahmedabad. On arrival drop at Airport or Railway Station.
- Accommodation : On DBL sharing at all the location in base category of rooms at all the location
- Meal Plan: CP (Breakfast Pure veg)
- & All Meals in Sasan Gir & Dasada.
- Daily one water bottle to each guests
- By AC INDIGO/ ETIOS for 2 Passengers
- By AC INNOVA for 4/6 Passengers at Disposal.
- By A/C Tempo Travelar for Above 7 /12 Passengers at Disposal.
- Fuel Charges
- Parking Charges
- Driver Charges
- Toll Tax and Parking Charges
- Hotel Luxury tax and Hotel Service tax.
- Cost Of Meal Other Then Mention Above
- Cost Of Any Personal Expenses
- Surcharge If Any Applicable
- Guide Charges + Tips And Any Other Item Except "Package Rates Includes"
- Government Service Tax as per applicable
Customize as per your requirements
Tour Package Cost are as per Client Requirement.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment (50 % payment advance & balance before arrival)
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 20 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation :50 % retention.
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same : 100 % Retention
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Dollar rates are applicable only to Foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- All the disputes are subject to Ahmedabad Jurisdiction only.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
- Bhujodi Village
- Little Rann of Kutch
To Book your Package, Call our travel experts