Arrive Phuket – Phuket City Tour
Welcome To The Phuket - One Of The Largest Island Of Thailand. On Arrival In Phuket You Will Be Greeted By Your Friendly Akshar Travels Tour Manager / Local Representative At The Airport. Sit Back In The Comfort Of Your Coach, As We Drive You To The Hotel. In The Afternoon, Check Into Your Hotel And Relax. Later, We Will Proceed To The Phuket City Tour. Later In The Night, Enjoy A Delicious Indian Dinner At An Indian Restaurant. Overnight At Hotel In Bangkok.
Phi Phi Island Tour - Phuket
Meals: Breakfast / Dinner
After An American Breakfast At Your Hotel & Check Out From The Hotel. We Will Proceed To The A Visit To Phuket Would Not Be Complete Without A Visit To Phi Phi Island, Regarded As One Of The Most Beautiful Islands In The World, Stunning Scenery. Beautiful Beaches And Bays, Including The Famous Maya Bay Where The Movie The Beach Was Filmed, A Paradise For Snorkeling And Swimming. Later In The Night, Enjoy A Delicious Indian Dinner At An Indian Restaurant. Overnight At Hotel In Phuket.
Phuket (Free For Leisure)
Meals: Breakfast / Dinner
After An American Breakfast At Your Hotel. Day Free For Leisure. Evening Transfer To The Indian Restaurant For Dinner. Overnight At Phuket.
Arrive Bangkok – City Temple Tour + Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise
Meals: Breakfast / Dinner
After An American Breakfast At Your Hotel & Check Out From The Hotel. Welcome To The Bangkok - The Most Populous City & The Capital Of Thailand – Bangkok. Later Proceed On An Exciting Guided Tour Of This Bustling City. Visit ‘Wat Pho’ - The Temple Of The Reclining Buddha, Which Is The Largest And Oldest Temple In Bangkok. Also Visit ‘Wat Traimit’ The Temple Of The Golden Buddha & Reclining Buddha Temple. In The Evening, Visit To The Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise - Enjoy The Riverside Scenery, Where Historic Temples And Landmarks Slowly Unfolds On Your Left & Right, Dinner Is Served In Buffet Style, As A Live Band And Professional Singers Along In The Background. Overnight At Hotel In Bangkok.
Safari World And Marine Park - Bangkok
Meals: Breakfast / Dinner
After An American Breakfast At The Hotel, Proceed For Some Adventure And Entertainment In Safari World And Marine Park – Thailand’s Greatest Open-Air Zoo And Leisure Park. Whether It Is An Exciting Safari Drive Through The Picturesque African Wilderness Setting In The Open Zoo, An Intimate Encounter With The Friendly Dolphins And Playful Sea Lions Or An Exhilarating Fast-Paced Action Stunt, Spectacular Safari World Has It All. A Drive Through The Scenic Safari Park Presents A Unique Opportunity For The Closest Encounter Possible With Rare And Endangered Species Of The Animal Kingdom. After A Fun-Filled Morning, The Afternoon Is At Leisure Or You Can Shop (On Your Own) To Your Heart’s Content At Bangkok’s Famous Department Stores. Later In The Night, Enjoy A Delicious Indian Dinner At An Indian Restaurant. Overnight At Hotel In Bangkok.
Fly Back Home
Enjoy an American breakfast at your hotel. Later today, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Akshar Travels.
- 02 Nights In Bangkok – Hotel Ramada or Similar
- 03 Nights in Phuket – Hotel Novotel or Similar
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner (Pure Veg. & Pure Jain)
- Visa Charges – Thailand
- All Transfers as Per Sightseeing’s in SIC Coach
- Cost Of Meal Other Then Mention Above
- Cost Of Any Personal Expenses
- Surcharge If Any Applicable
- Guide Charges + Tips And Any Other Item Except "Package Rates Includes"
- Government Service Tax as per applicable
|June||03, 07, 10,14, 17, 21, 24, 28|
|July||01, 05, 08, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29|
|August||02, 05, 09, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30 (Moon soon special)|
|September||02, 06, 09, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30|
|October||03, 07, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31 (Diwali group)|
|November||01, 04, 08, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29 (Honeymoon special)|
|December||02, 06, 09, 13, 16, 20, 23, 25, 27, 30 (Christmas & Honeymoon)|
Tour Package Cost are Starting From Rs.40,000
- Bangkok City Temple Tour
- Full Safari World + Marine Park with Lunch
- Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise
- Phi Phi Island tour with lunch
- Phuket City tour
Thailand Tour Packages. Get Package of Thailand Tour from Ahmedabad, Thailand Tour Package from Ahmedabad, Thailand tour from Gujarat, Thailand tour package from Gujarat.
For holiday tour, honeymoon tour, vacation tour, family tour package, email us at email@example.com or call us at +91-79- 2644 0626 / 2656 0637 / 2656 0360 / 2644 5037
Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
Above rates are subject to availability & confirmation by the airline & hotel
Price is valid for minimum 2 Passengers traveling together.
There is No Refund for unutilized Service.
Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake Facing / Deluxe / Suite Rooms.
Meals Doesn’t Include any Water Bottles, Beverages Hard/Soft drinks, Fruit Juices
Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below. All payments made within 10 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / Demand Draft. Customer PAN number is mandatory for all transactions. Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
Payment Procedure Minimum Per Person Payment to be made by the client
At the time of booking
INR 30,000 per person*
( Non Refundable)
Within 15 days prior to departure of the Tour
100% of the total Tour Cost
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Kindly Read Carefully below Important Notes :
1. MEALS :
There will be American or continental breakfast serve at the hotel and ATPL cannot make any changes in the spread served. Lunch/dinner wherever provided on tour is on pre-set menus by the restaurants. The meal type selected by the passenger such as Jain / Veg / Non Veg is subject to availability at restaurants or airlines. If Meals are missed out by passenger due to late or non arrival on given time or mentioned restaurant there will be no refund/compensation for the same.
2. VEHICLES / SEATING ARRANGEMENT: In case of coach breakdown, ATPL will make every efforts to fix the problem but please note there will be no refund or monetary compensation for inconvenience cause or any missed portion of the itinerary, it is advisable not to leave your belongings behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the coach. ATPL will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and valuables or your passport in all circumstances will be responsibility of passenger. On tours, coach or vehicle used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing. There is no specific seat allocation and will be on first cum first serve basis. If Flight / Cruise / Coach Transfers / Sight scene missed out due to weather conditions / traffic jamm / Security Check in or any unavoidable circumstances, ATPL will not be responsible for the same.
3.VISA: Passenger should hold valid travel documents, Passport and visas during tour. It will be the passenger's responsibility to provide complete set of documents for visa required by the embassy/consulate before 1 month from departure date or as advised by the Company. In case of the visa application made by passenger or by the Company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to inadequate supporting documents or late submission of document or for whatever reason where the visa could not be processed ATPL will not be responsible for the visas & Visa fees and tour booking amount will be non-refundable. Due to any clerical error regarding name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type of visa (single/multiple entry) occurring on passport, refusal of visas on arrival or delays in visa procedure ATPL will not liable for any compensation. Passport is required to be courier to different cities for visas, Company would forward them by reputed courier. In case of any transmission delays or loss of passport arising in such transmission Company would not be responsible to compensate the same.
4. AIRLINES : ATPL does not reserve any rights for seat selection in airlines. The internal airline used for package are LCC, no food will be served on board. It allows 20 KG Check in Luggage and 07 KG Cabin Luggage. Additional baggage weight charged will be borne by passenger. In case of any circumstances, if Airlines get delay or cancel its flight or If guest / group miss further connection of flights during their connecting flight for the international sector ATPL will not be responsible due to any reason for the same.
5. HOTELS : If accommodation is not available in the mentioned hotel due to reason beyond our control. ATPL will make best efforts to shift passenger to a similar category hotel. No complaints or claim shall be made by the client in this respect. Also in case of the passenger are upgraded to a higher category room due to non-availability of STANDARD Room ATPL will not be liable to provide the same category room to other Guest.
6. During sight scene the vehicle will go up to permissible point only. From that point any arrangement to be made at extra cost have to be borne by passengers.
7. Check in time is 14:00 Hrs. and Check out time is 12:00 Hrs. and guest have to pay one night additional charge for early heck in or late check out.
8. Tour will be followed by itinerary and timing strictly. ATPL Tour Manager has the rights to change the itinerary on the tours with the concern of Head office due to unavoidable circumstances. Tour itinerary cannot be changed as per the passenger convenience.
9. In case of any Deportation / Arrest / Due to Immigration and Custom Clearance ATPL will not be legally responsible for any claim. There will be no refund for the tour package.
10. Optional sight scene have to be booked in advance paying an additional cost. There will be no refund / no change against the same.
11. Service will be given in exchange of Original Vouchers / itinerary only.
12. Akshar Travels will not be responsible for any kind of services & compensation in case of Death, accident, injury or any loss of baggage. All tourists advised to insure them-self by International Tourist Insurance or Mediclaim for any emergency during foreign Tour.
13. All Tourist are requested to check, watch & confirm Airlines Schedule Departure Time. In case of re-scheduling or cancellation of airlines / flight, if have any query requested to contact concern airlines.
14. There is no refund for any unutilized services.
15. Passengers traveling on international tour must reach the airport at least 3 Hours before the departure time.
16. Please read all the general Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy before book your tour / package.
17. For Children Travelling Without Parents Under Age Of 18 Years Need To Provide Noc Affidavit On Twenty Rupees Stamp Paper.
18. If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
19. For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.
To Book your Package, Call our travel experts
9429893650, 9825048233, 9978912390