Ahmedabad - Somnath (1st Jyotirling of Lord Shiva) (415kms-8hrs)
Meals: Lunch - Dinner
Morning 6:45 AM Dept from Gandhi Ashram / Iscon Mandir Ahmedabad process to Somnath enroute lunch at Junagadh. Reach the destination Somnath, check in into the hotel and in evening visit the Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Sangam and Darshan of Lord Shiva and enjoy the Light & sound show at Somnath Mandir. Back to Hotel having Dinner and relax at Hotel
Somnath - Porbandar - Dwarka (250kms-5hrs)
Meals: Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner
Morning 07:30AM breakfast proceed to Dwarka, on the way visiting Birth Place of Mahata Gandhi. Lunch at Porbandar. Afternoon arrival at Dwarka., visiting Bet Dwarka, Gopi Talav Nageshwar Mandir (one of the 12th Jyotilingam of Lord Shiva) an ancient Mandir of Lord Shiva and Rukmani’s Mandir. In evening Leisure time at local market. Day ends with dinner at Hotel overnight stay at Dwarka.
Dwarka - Ahmedabad (450kms-8hrs)
Attend morning darshan at Dwarkadish Mandir. Proceed Ahmedabad with wonderful happy memories.
- AC Accommodation on Twin/Triple Sharing Basis
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Transport By AC Vehicle
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- All Entry of Monuments Free
- Cost Of Meal Other Then Mention Above
- Cost Of Any Personal Expenses
- Surcharge If Any Applicable
- Guide Charges + Tips And Any Other Item Except "Package Rates Includes"
- Government Service Tax as per applicable
Departure on every Monday
Package Cost: 7,999/- per person including GST
- Somnath – Somnath Mahadev Mandir, Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Sangam, Light & Sound Show.
- Porbandar – Kirti Mandir (Home of the Mahatma Gandhiji)
- Dwarka – Dwarkadhish Mandir, Bet Dwarka Mandir, Nageshwer Mandir, Rukmani Mandir, Gopi Lake
- If any hike in fuel or hotel rates, then rates will be changes on pro rata basis.
- Above rates are not valid in festival period & Black out days.