Ahmedabad – Little Rann of Kutch (90km / 2 hrs)
Today, proceed to Little Rann of Kutch. On arrival check in to the resort. Explore the desert by open jeep in the Little Rann of Kutch, where one can sight animals like Wild-Ass, Desert Fox, Blue Bull, Blackbuck, Wolf, Jackal and few species of snakes & many species of birds also one can visit the home of Rabari and Banjara are the two important tribes of the region. Overnight stay at Little Rann of Kutch.
Little Rann of Kutch – Bhuj (260km / 5hrs)
Today, proceed to Bhuj. On arrival visit places like Aina Mahal Museum, Pragmahal Museum, Bhartiya Sanskriti Darsan Exhibition & Cenotaphs of Royal Family. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Bhuj – Hodka Village (65km / 2hrs)
IToday, proceed to Shaam E Sarhad Resort at Hodka Village, where you have the pleasure to stay in Traditional Bhungas (Mud houses) or in Eco tents. On arrival at resort experience continues with traditional dinners, folk music performances, bonfire nights, star-gazing (subject to availability and clear sky) and more interaction with the people of Hodka. Overnight stay at the resort.
Hodka – Banni & Pachcham Region - Hodka (200km / 4hrs)
Today, get ready to explore the Banni and Pachcham regions and the edge of the Great Rann of Kutch. Visit Dhordo village, Bhirandiyara village, Ludiya village and Khavda village. Later visit Kalo Dungar (Black Hill) and Dattatray Temple, which provides the view of the Great Rann & sunset. Return to the resort. Overnight stay at the resort.
Hodka – Mandvi (150km/4hrs)
Today, proceed to the coastal town Mandvi. Visit Vijay Villas Palace – Summer retreat of the royal family. Balance day is free for Beach activities and sunset. Overnight stay at the hotel.
The day free for many activities based on your interest like, Visit to Organic Farm; 72 Jain Temple Complex; Shipping Yard at Mandvi Port one can go and visit the men at work, shaping the great vessels with hand tools and coaxing the seasoned timber into shape. The carrying capacity of these boats can vary from 250 tons to 1000 tons.or spend the balance day at the Beach. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Mandvi – Anjar - Rajkot (300kms/6hrs)
Today, proceed to Rajkot Via Anjar. The Anjar city was established before 1400 years ago as there one the oldest Bhareswar Mahadev Temple (about 1200 years old). Anjar is famous for Jesal-Toral Grave. Later proceed to Rajkot. On arrival check into the hotel. Balance day is free for Shopping & fun at Race Course area. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Rajkot – Akshardham - Ahmedabad (250km/5hrs)
Today, Proceed to Ahmedabad. On arrival visit Gandhi Ashram, Akssardham Temple and Adalaj stepwell. Drop in the evening at airport or Railway station..
- Accommodation : On DBL sharing at all the location in base category of rooms at all the location
- Meal Plan: CP (Breakfast Pure veg)
- & All Meals in Sasan Gir & Dasada.
- Daily one water bottle to each guests
- By AC INDIGO/ ETIOS for 2 Passengers
- By AC INNOVA for 4/6 Passengers at Disposal.
- By A/C Tempo Travelar for Above 7 /12 Passengers at Disposal.
- Fuel Charges
- Parking Charges
- Driver Charges
- Toll Tax and Parking Charges
- Hotel Luxury tax and Hotel Service tax.
- Cost Of Meal Other Then Mention Above
- Cost Of Any Personal Expenses
- Surcharge If Any Applicable
- Guide Charges + Tips And Any Other Item Except "Package Rates Includes"
- Government Service Tax as per applicable
Customized Tour Date as per client’s requirement.
Tour Package Cost are as per Client Requirement.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment (50 % payment advance & balance before arrival)
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 20 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation :50 % retention.
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same : 100 % Retention
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Dollar rates are applicable only to Foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- All the disputes are subject to Ahmedabad Jurisdiction only.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
- Visit Desert Safaris In The Little Rann Of Kutch, Rann Utsav
- Visit Aina Mahal Museum & Pragmahal Museum, Kutch
- Bhartiya Sanskriti Darsan Museum & Sharadbaug Palace, Kutch
- Shaam E Sarhad Resort At Hodka Village, Kutch Rann Utsav
- Enjoy Folk Music Performance Around A Bonfire, Kutch
- Visit Dhordo Village, Bhirandiyara Village, Ludiya Village, Khavda Village, India Bridge, Kutch
- Visit Karo Dungar (Black Hill) And Dattatray Temple, Kutch
- Visit 72 Jain Temple Complex, Kutch
- Kutch Tour Package, Rann Utsav, Kutch Bhuj Tour, Kuch Mondavi Tour Package from Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
To Book your Package, Call our travel experts