Meals: Lunch & Dinner
Arrival at Moscow SVO (Terminal F), Internal Transfer from Terminal F to Terminal D.
Departure of Sapsan Train to St. Petersburg, Arrival at St. Petersburg. Railway station, Meet our representative (GUIDE) at the arrival hall. Transfer to the city and orientation tour on the way to Hotel.
Lunch at Indian restaurant : Check-in hotel (Check-In After 14:00 Hrs). City Orientation tour, Transfer to Indian Restaurant
Dinner at Indian Restaurant, Transfer to Hotel : Overnight at the hotel
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Breakfast at the hotel, Assemble at Hotel Lobby and meet English speaking Guide. Proceed to Visit Hermitage Museum
Join us on a tour of the world’s largest museum complexes, consisting of 5 buildings. The Winter Palace, the Small Hermitage, the Old or Grand Hermitage, the Hermitage Theatre and the New Hermitage.
Marvel at its striking collection both for its unprecedented artistic value and its size, when a visitor needs over 9 years to stop for a minute in front of its each exhibit
Enjoy a unique opportunity to appreciate a very special charm and grandeur of royal living apartments and the treasures of world arts, be it the world’s largest malachite vase or 25 Rembrandts in one hall
Seek a professional help of a guide when you face 3 million exhibits in 400 halls and 20 km (14.5 miles) walk ahead if you decide to visit them all
Remember, it is a museum of superlatives at every step, whether you find yourself at displays of primitive, oriental, Russian art, or West European art from the 16th to 20th centuries
If you think you no longer have the capacity to be amazed, remember the final floor of the Hermitage, with its outstanding collection of impressionists and post-impressionists to take your breath away, Lunch at Indian restaurant : Proceed for St. Petersburg City Tour
Tour of a city, rightfully described as «Northern Venice» or «Pearl of the Baltic
Drive along the «Great Perspective» world famous today as Nevsky Prospect lined with marble palaces of Russian royalty and aristocracy, with most fashionable boutiques and art salons arranged in old settings of the 18th century, trading rows and arcades, with impressive classical and Renaissance cathedrals and churches as its backdrop, enjoy this 4.5 km long thoroughfare cut through woods and marshes from the Admiralty with the city’s symbol (2 ship) on top of its gilded spire to the Monastery of Alexander Nevsky, one of four Russia’s Lavras with its magnificent Trinity Cathedral and its cemetery where Dostoevsky, Tchaikovsky and other world celebrities were buried
Stop over at an excellent picture opportunity with a stunning panorama along the Neva’s embankments, by the city’s Rostral Columns you will have a view of the 5 buildings of the State Hermitage Museum and the fortress of St. Peter and Paul - the cradle of Russia’s new capital, the first public museum of the country - the Chamber of Curiosities, founded by Peter the Great and the 4th world’s largest domed structures - St. Isaac Cathedral with «The Bronze Horseman» unveiled in Senate Square.
Drive by Summer Garden with the oldest royal stone palace and breathtaking collection of Italian statues and sculpture set in a natural environment of linden trees and ponds with ducks and swans, all surrounded by cast iron fence whose beauty is frequently described as every kilo of cast iron being worth a kilo of gold
Stop in the Field of Mars with the eternal flame lit in the center of the monument to victims of revolutions and wars, take pictures of the Resurrection Cathedral on the Spilt Blood at its background, one of the most unusual monuments of Russian Orthodox architecture built on the spot where Alexander II was assassinated
Drive through the Square of Arts which is a perfect classical ensemble of the city; 20:00 : Dinner at Indian Restaurant 21:00 : Back to the hotel and overnight at hotel
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Breakfast at the hotel
Assemble at Hotel Lobby and meet English speaking Guide, Transfer to pier for Hydrofoil, Transfer to Visit Peterhoff Park, Visit Peterhoff Park:TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
After a 22-mile drive through the suburbs of St. Petersburg reach Peterhoff, a former summer residence of the Russian tsars’ in the 18-th - 19-th centuries.
Explore Peterhoff designed to the request of Peter the Great to rival Versailles. 300-acre parks on the shore of the Finish Gulf, spectacular fountains, the Grand Palace, crowning the hill above the fountains and about 20 smaller Palaces and pavilions represent «Russian Versailles» now.
Enjoy picturesque Lower Gardens with three unique cascades, dozens of powerful water jets and miniature palaces - Monplaisir, Marly and Hermitage.
Take a deep breath looking at the centre of the composition, the Grand Palace and Grand Cascade, including staircases, waterfalls, an avenue of 64 fountains and 37 gilded statues
Take a picture of the symbol of Peterhoff, «Samson killing a lion» fountain, an allegory of the crucial victory of Russians over the Swedish army at Poltava in 1709.
Lunch at Indian Restaurant, Shopping at Nevsky Street / Galleria Mall, Transfer to Indian Restaurant, Dinner at Indian Restaurant, Back to the hotel and overnight at hotel
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & DinnerBreakfast at the hotel, Check –out from hotel, Transfer to the Railway Station, Packed Lunch, Departure of Sapsan Train to Moscow, Arrival at Moscow Railway station, Transfer to Indian Restaurant, Enjoy the city orientation on the way to restaurant, Dinner at Indian Restaurant, Transfer to the hotel, Check in at the hotel, Transfer to Hotel overnight at the hotel
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Breakfast at the hotel, Proceed to visit Kremlin Territory + Cathedral.
Lunch at Indian Restaurant, TransferMoscow RED Square Tour, Red Square, enjoy a unique architectural ensemble of the 4th largest square in the world, the Cathedrals of St. Basil and Our Lady of Kazan, the biggest History Museum of Russia, the Trading Arcades of GUM (State Universal Store), Lenin’s tomb and necropolis. Aleksandrovsky Garden
World famous Moscow Metro Tour:was opened on May 15, 1935 is the main public transport of the Capital connecting the central part of the city with industrial and residential areas. At present Moscow Metro carries 56% of the whole number of passengers.
Proceed for rest City tour including:
Theatre square, the world famous Bolshoi. Transfer to Circus Venue, Russian Circus performance start., Transfer to an Indian Restaurant for dinner, Dinner at Indian Restaurant, Transfer to hotel, Overnight at the hotel
Meals: BreakfastEnjoy an American breakfast at your hotel. Later today, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Akshar Travels.
02 Nights` accommodation in Hotel Best Western Vega (4*) or Similar - Moscow
03 Nights` accommodation in Hotel Park Inn By Radisson Pribaltijskaya (4*) or Similar - ST. Petersburg
05 buffet breakfast in the Hotel
06 Lunches at Indian Restaurants
05 Dinners at Indian Restaurants
Water Bottle daily 02 (0.5 liter) per pax in the coach.
SAPSAN train MOW-SPB-MOW (Two way) – Standard class.
A/c transport & English speaking guide for transfers and sightseeing as per Itinerary.
Entrance fee: Peterhoff Park, Hermitage Museum, Kremlin + Cathedrals, Moscow Metro, Russian Circus
For Best Deals Call Us Now1650
Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
Above rates are subject to availability & confirmation by the airline & hotel
Price is valid for minimum 2 Passengers traveling together.
There is No Refund for unutilized Service.
Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake Facing / Deluxe / Suite Rooms.
Meals Doesn’t Include any Water Bottles, Beverages Hard/Soft drinks, Fruit Juices
Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below. All payments made within 10 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / Demand Draft. Customer PAN number is mandatory for all transactions. Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
Payment Procedure Minimum Per Person Payment to be made by the client
At the time of booking
INR 30,000 per person*
( Non Refundable)
Within 15 days prior to departure of the Tour
100% of the total Tour Cost
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Kindly Read Carefully below Important Notes :
1. MEALS :
There will be American or continental breakfast serve at the hotel and ATPL cannot make any changes in the spread served. Lunch/dinner wherever provided on tour is on pre-set menus by the restaurants. The meal type selected by the passenger such as Jain / Veg / Non Veg is subject to availability at restaurants or airlines. If Meals are missed out by passenger due to late or non arrival on given time or mentioned restaurant there will be no refund/compensation for the same.
2. VEHICLES / SEATING ARRANGEMENT: In case of coach breakdown, ATPL will make every efforts to fix the problem but please note there will be no refund or monetary compensation for inconvenience cause or any missed portion of the itinerary, it is advisable not to leave your belongings behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the coach. ATPL will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and valuables or your passport in all circumstances will be responsibility of passenger. On tours, coach or vehicle used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing. There is no specific seat allocation and will be on first cum first serve basis. If Flight / Cruise / Coach Transfers / Sight scene missed out due to weather conditions / traffic jamm / Security Check in or any unavoidable circumstances, ATPL will not be responsible for the same.
3.VISA: Passenger should hold valid travel documents, Passport and visas during tour. It will be the passenger's responsibility to provide complete set of documents for visa required by the embassy/consulate before 1 month from departure date or as advised by the Company. In case of the visa application made by passenger or by the Company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to inadequate supporting documents or late submission of document or for whatever reason where the visa could not be processed ATPL will not be responsible for the visas & Visa fees and tour booking amount will be non-refundable. Due to any clerical error regarding name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type of visa (single/multiple entry) occurring on passport, refusal of visas on arrival or delays in visa procedure ATPL will not liable for any compensation. Passport is required to be courier to different cities for visas, Company would forward them by reputed courier. In case of any transmission delays or loss of passport arising in such transmission Company would not be responsible to compensate the same.
4. AIRLINES : ATPL does not reserve any rights for seat selection in airlines. The internal airline used for package are LCC, no food will be served on board. It allows 20 KG Check in Luggage and 07 KG Cabin Luggage. Additional baggage weight charged will be borne by passenger. In case of any circumstances, if Airlines get delay or cancel its flight or If guest / group miss further connection of flights during their connecting flight for the international sector ATPL will not be responsible due to any reason for the same.
5. HOTELS : If accommodation is not available in the mentioned hotel due to reason beyond our control. ATPL will make best efforts to shift passenger to a similar category hotel. No complaints or claim shall be made by the client in this respect. Also in case of the passenger are upgraded to a higher category room due to non-availability of STANDARD Room ATPL will not be liable to provide the same category room to other Guest.
6. During sight scene the vehicle will go up to permissible point only. From that point any arrangement to be made at extra cost have to be borne by passengers.
7. Check in time is 14:00 Hrs. and Check out time is 12:00 Hrs. and guest have to pay one night additional charge for early heck in or late check out.
8. Tour will be followed by itinerary and timing strictly. ATPL Tour Manager has the rights to change the itinerary on the tours with the concern of Head office due to unavoidable circumstances. Tour itinerary cannot be changed as per the passenger convenience.
9. In case of any Deportation / Arrest / Due to Immigration and Custom Clearance ATPL will not be legally responsible for any claim. There will be no refund for the tour package.
10. Optional sight scene have to be booked in advance paying an additional cost. There will be no refund / no change against the same.
11. Service will be given in exchange of Original Vouchers / itinerary only.
12. Akshar Travels will not be responsible for any kind of services & compensation in case of Death, accident, injury or any loss of baggage. All tourists advised to insure them-self by International Tourist Insurance or Mediclaim for any emergency during foreign Tour.
13. All Tourist are requested to check, watch & confirm Airlines Schedule Departure Time. In case of re-scheduling or cancellation of airlines / flight, if have any query requested to contact concern airlines.
14. There is no refund for any unutilized services.
15. Passengers traveling on international tour must reach the airport at least 3 Hours before the departure time.
16. Please read all the general Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy before book your tour / package.
17. For Children Travelling Without Parents Under Age Of 18 Years Need To Provide Noc Affidavit On Twenty Rupees Stamp Paper.
18. If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
19. For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.