Today, in the morning take a city tour. Visit Calico Textile Museum, Siddi Saiyad’s Mosque, Jama Masjid, Hathee Singh's Temple, Dada Hari Baoli, Shaking Minarets & Sabarmati Ashram Overnight stay at the hotel.
Today, In the morning take a Heritage Walk of the historical city Ahmedabad. In the afternoon Visit Vichar Utensil Museum and have dinner at Vishala Village Restaurant with entertainment program. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Ahmedabad – Modhera – Patan – Balaram (170km/ 3.5hrs)
Today, proceed to Balaram via Modhera & Patan. Arrive Modhera and visit Sun Temple. Proceed to Patan and visit Ran-Ki-Step Well & Sahastraling Talav. Proceed to Balaram. On arrival check in to the Balaram palace. Balance day at leisure. Overnight stay at the Balaram palace
Balaram – Excursion (100km/2hrs)
Today, visit Jessore Wildlife Sanctuary, where you can sight animals like, Sloth Bear, Indian Civet Cat, Indian Porcupine, Striped Hyena, Fox, Jackal, Blue Boar, Hare, Nilgai, Languor and Wolf. In the afternoon, visit near by tribal villages like, Chitrasani village & Virampur village. Overnight stay at the Balaram palace.
Balaram – Gandhinagar – Balasinore (260km/ 5hrs)
Today, proceed to Balasinore via Gandhinagar. On arrival at Gandhinagar visit Akshardham Temple. Proceed to Balasinore. On arrival check in to the hotel. Balance day is free for leisure. Overnight stay at the Balasinore palace.
Balasinore – Rajpipla (185km/4hrs)
Today, visit 65 million years old Dinosaur’s Site. Proceed to Rajpipla. On arrival check in to the Rajvant palace. Visit Tribal Museum & Cultural Center in the palace itself. Overnight stay at the Rajpipla palace.
Today, visit Shoolpaneshwar Sanctuary - a fine hilly forest area in the valleys of the river Narmada. Visit Sardar Sarovar Dam, one of the largest dam projects in South Asia, on river Narmada. Return back to the Rajpipla palace. Overnight stay at the Rajpipla palace.
Rajpipla – Utelia (190km/4hrs)
Today, proceed to Utelia palace. On arrival check in to the Utelia palace. In the afternoon, visit archeological site Lothal & walk down the Utelia village for a glimpse of rural culture. Overnight stay at the Utelia palace.
Utelia – Velavadar National Park – Bhavnagar (120km/ 2.5hrs)
Today, proceed to Bhavnagar via Velavadar National Park. Arrive at Velavadar National Park, where you can sight animals like Blackbuck, Wolf, Jackal, Jungle Cat and Fox. Proceed to Bhavnagar. On arrival check in to the Nilambaug palace. Overnight stay at the Nilambaug palace.
Today, visit Barton Museum, Gandhi Samruti & Sardar Samruti. In the evening take a Heritage Walk of Bhavnagar. Overnight stay at the Bhavnagar palace.
Bhavnagar – Palitana (60km / 1hrs)
Today, early morning proceed to Palitana from Bhavnagar. Visit temples city Palitana. In the evening, visit Jain Museum and Handicraft Market of Palitana town. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Palitana – Gondal (160km/4hrs)
Today, proceed to Gondal. On arrival visit the Navlakha Palace & Classic And Vintage Car Museum. Rest of the day is at leisure to enjoy the facilities within the palace. Overnight stay at the Gondal palace.
Gondal – Junagadh – Gondal (120km/ 2hrs)
Today, get ready to excursion of Junagadh. Visit Uperkot Fort, The Famous Ashok Rock Edict, and Junagadh Museum etc. Return back to Gondal. Overnight stay at the Gondal palace.
Gondal – Wankaner (110km/2hrs)
Today, proceed to Wankaner palace. On arrival check in to the Wankaner palace. In the evening walk down to the Wankaner town for a glimpse of rural culture. Overnight stay at the Wankaner palace.
Wankaner – Ahmedabad (220km / 4hrs)
Today, proceed to Ahmedabad. Arrive at the Ahmedabad.Tour- ends
- Accommodation : On DBL sharing at all the location in base category of rooms at all the location
- Meal Plan: CP (Breakfast Pure veg)
- & All Meals in Sasan Gir & Dasada.
- Daily one water bottle to each guests
- By AC INDIGO/ ETIOS for 2 Passengers
- By AC INNOVA for 4/6 Passengers at Disposal.
- By A/C Tempo Travelar for Above 7 /12 Passengers at Disposal.
- Fuel Charges
- Parking Charges
- Driver Charges
- Toll Tax and Parking Charges
- Hotel Luxury tax and Hotel Service tax.
- Cost Of Meal Other Then Mention Above
- Cost Of Any Personal Expenses
- Surcharge If Any Applicable
- Guide Charges + Tips And Any Other Item Except "Package Rates Includes"
- Government Service Tax as per applicable
DateCustomized Tour Date as per client’s requirement.
Tour Package Cost are as per Client Requirement.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment (50 % payment advance & balance before arrival)
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 20 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation :50 % retention.
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same : 100 % Retention
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Dollar rates are applicable only to Foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- All the disputes are subject to Ahmedabad Jurisdiction only.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
- Ahmedabad : Visit local Sight seen.
- Modhera – Patan – Balaram
- Velavadar National Park
To Book your Package, Call our travel experts