Ahmedabad – Jamnagar (Approx. 320kms/6.5hrs)
Meals: No Breakfast
Today arrive at Ahmedabad & later proceed to Jamnagar, historically known as Nawanagar. On arrival check in to the hotel. Later proceed to visit Lakhota Lake & Lakhota Museum, Kotha Bastion, Darbargadh Palace, Pratap Vilas Palace, Khijada Temple, Ratan Bai Masjid, Cremation Park (Manekbai Muktidham). In the evening, visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and it mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Jamnagar – Dwarka (Approx. 150kms/3hrs)
Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & transfer to Dwarka. Dwarka is one of the foremost Chardham four sacred Hindu pilgrimage sites, and is one of the SaptaPuri seven most ancient religious cities in the country. On arrival check in to the hotel. Later proceed to visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river, later leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling - One of the 12 Jyotirlingam of Shiva, GopiTalav, Bet Dwarka (By Ferry – at own cost), and on way back do visit Rukmani Temple, evening visit other temples on coastal area, attend evening aarti at Dwarkadish temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Dwarka – Porbandar (Approx. 110kms/2hrs)
Today, morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & depart to Porbandar. Perhaps best known for being the birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi and Sudama (friend of Lord Krishna). Its also known as Sudamapuri. At Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born and Sudama Temple – The only Sudama Temple in the world and Porbandar Chowpatty, Huzoor Palace, Tara Mandir (Nehru Planetarium), Shri Hari Mandir (Sandipani Vidyaniketan), etc. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Porbandar – Somnath (Approx. 130kms/2.5hrs)
Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel transfer to Somnath. Somnath Tample - is the first among the twelve Jyotirlinga shrines of the god Shiva. On arrival check in to the hotel. Later proceed to visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Sagam, Geeta Mandir, Chopati & Somnath Temple. In the evening attend Aarti and later watch light and Sound show run by Gujarat Tourism. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Somnath – Diu (Approx. 100kms/2hrs)
Today, morning take a breakfast & later check out from the hotel & transfer to beach town Diu. Diu Island, and is known for its fortress and old Portuguese Cathedral. On arrival check in to the hotel. Visit St. Pauls Church, Diu Museum and Diu Fort, Gangeshwar Temple, Noida Caves. Balance day at leisure to laze and relax on the Nagoabeach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Diu - Sasan Gir (Approx. 100kms/2hrs)
Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & depart to Sasan Gir. Sasan Gir, is the sole home of the Asiatic lions and is considered to be one of the most important protected area in Asia due to its supported species. On arrival check in to the hotel. Visit Gir Interpretation Zone at Devaliya (Wed Close – at own cost) (enclosed area for Lions). Overnight stay at the hotel/Resort.
Sasan Gir – Ahmedabad (Approx. 375kms/7.5hrs)
Enjoy morning Jeep Safari – at own cost (Total 3 shifts per day morning 6 am, 9am & afternoon 3pm) in the Gir forests. Look for the two big cats and also get the pleasure of watching other wildlife. Later check out from the hotel & depart to Ahmedabad. At evening drop at Airport/Railway station, return Home with Happy Memories of Gujarat.
- Accommodation : On DBL sharing at all the location in base category of rooms at all the location
- Meal Plan: CP (Breakfast Pure veg)
- & All Meals in Sasan Gir & Dasada.
- Daily one water bottle to each guests
- By AC INDIGO/ ETIOS for 2 Passengers
- By AC INNOVA for 4/6 Passengers at Disposal.
- By A/C Tempo Travelar for Above 7 /12 Passengers at Disposal.
- Fuel Charges
- Parking Charges
- Driver Charges
- Toll Tax and Parking Charges
- Hotel Luxury tax and Hotel Service tax.
- Cost Of Meal Other Then Mention Above
- Cost Of Any Personal Expenses
- Surcharge If Any Applicable
- Guide Charges + Tips And Any Other Item Except "Package Rates Includes"
- Government Service Tax as per applicable
Customized Tour Date as per client’s requirement.
Tour Package Cost are as per Client Requirement.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment (50 % payment advance & balance before arrival)
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 20 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation :50 % retention.
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same : 100 % Retention
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Dollar rates are applicable only to Foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- All the disputes are subject to Ahmedabad Jurisdiction only.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
- Visit Jamnagar
- Dwarka, Porbandar and Somnath
- Asistic Lions sanctuary - Sasan
- Safari In Gir National Park
- Asiatic Lion In Their Natural Habitats
- Leisure On Beach
- Local Sightseeing Of Diu
- Salangpur Hanuman Temple
To Book your Package, Call our travel experts