Arrive into London, capital of United Kingdom.
Bon voyage! Today you are off on your exciting European tour with Akshar Travels, as you board your flight to London. On arrival, you will be greeted by your friendly Akshar Travels Tour Manager outside the baggage hall. We shall then proceed to your hotel and check-in first. Later this evening, you have some free time to shop at many of London’s famous shopping stores like Marks and Spencer’s, Selfridges and many more on Oxford Street. Tonight, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in London or similar.
Enjoy the many sights of London on your guided tour. Chance to visit the world-renowned Madame Tussaud’s wax museum. Also a chance to see the breathtaking views of the city as you rides the London Eye.
Meals: Breakfast / Dinner
After a Continental buffet breakfast, we leave for a guided city tour with an expert English-speaking guide who will explain to you all the highlights of London’s landmarks: Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, the Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Tower Bridge, River Thames and much more. Next, you have some free time to explore this city on your own or you have a chance to visit the famous Madame Tussaud’s wax museum. This museum houses a unique collection of world’s largest wax works of famous personalities, including India’s top leaders and film stars. Next, you also have a chance to ride on the famous London Eye – one of the world’s largest observation wheels. Be enchanted by this new and novel way of seeing the city from a bird’s eye view, as the London Eye takes you on a 30 minute flight, rising to 450 feet above the river Thames and a panorama of some of London’s most famous streets, churches, palaces and monuments are spread out before you. Tonight, enjoy a delicious dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in London or similar.
Bien Venue! Welcome to the glamour capital of the world – Paris known for fashion houses, art museums, elegant avenues, beautiful monuments and exciting cabarets. Enjoy the sights of Paris on a guided city tour. Enjoy a breathtaking view of Paris from E
Meals: Breakfast / Dinner
Check out of your hotel after a Continental buffet / boxed breakfast and proceed by Le Shuttle to the glamorous city of Paris. On arrival in Paris, we take you on an exhilarating city tour with an English - speaking local guide, who will show you many of the best - loved Parisian sights – Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Invalides, Champs Elysees and much more. Next, we proceed to visit the Eiffel Tower (2nd level), from where you will have a splendid view of this beautiful city. Later in the evening, a hot Indian dinner awaits you at an Indian restaurant. We then proceed to the Hotel and check-in. Tonight, you have a chance to experience the glamour of the famous Lido Show - an unforgettable experience on your tour. Overnight in Paris or similar.
Day is at leisure or you have a chance to join us on a fun - filled trip to Disney Park OR Disney Studios - Europe’s most famous attractions. Enjoy a romantic Seine cruise in Paris.
Meals: Breakfast / Dinner
After a Continental buffet breakfast at the hotel, the day is free for you to explore this beautiful city on your own or you have a chance to join us for some fun, adventure and entertainment on our tour to Disney Park and enjoy the many rides (all included) OR you can visit the Disney Studios and be amazed by the stunning stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets where famous movies were created. Later, enjoy a romantic Seine cruise as we sail past some of the historical monuments on the river Seine. Tonight, enjoy Indian dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Paris or similar.
Onto Scenic Switzerland!
Meals: Breakfast / Dinner
After a Continental breakfast, sit back and relax in your coach as we travel to Switzerland. On arrival, check-in to your hotel that is situated amidst the majestic Swiss Alps. This location has been specially chosen for you to get a real feel of Switzerland. Tonight, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner. Overnight in Switzerland.
Today, the day is at leisure OR you have a chance to join us on an all inclusive Alpine excursion tour to the wonderful world of Jungfraujoch – the top of Europe – at 3,454 metres. Get set for a memorable experience.
Meals: Breakfast / Dinner
This morning, after a Continental buffet breakfast, the day is at leisure OR you can join us on an adventurous ride to visit Jungfraujoch – The Top of Europe, for a memorable encounter with snow and ice – a genuine ‘high-point’ of your tour! Sit back in your coach as we proceed to the beautiful town of ‘Lauterbrunnen’, where the excitement continues. You will be amazed at the scenic splendour that you see from aboard the ‘cogwheel’ train, which takes you to a height of 3,454 metres to reach Jungfraujoch! This is a trip to another world – a wonderful world of eternal ice and snow. Experience the magic of the mountains and visit the Ice Palace on top of the longest glacier in the Alps. A visit to the Sphinx is also included. Today Indian lunch will be provided. Later, we visit Interlaken, a charming city nestled between two lakes and surrounded by the splendid Bernese Oberland Mountains. Treasure these wonderful moments as you drive back to your hotel. This evening enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner. Overnight in Switzerland.
Today, the day is at leisure or you have a chance to join us on a day full of fun and excitement as we take you to visit Mt. Titlis with its beautiful scenery and an adventurous ride up the snow-clad Swiss Alps in Rotair – the world’s first revolving
Meals: Breakfast / Dinner
After a Continental buffet breakfast at your hotel, the day is at leisure or you have a chance to join us on one of the most memorable experiences of your Europe tour – visiting Mt. Titlis and Lucerne. Adventure awaits you in a sensational cable-car ride up to Mt. Titlis. Marvel at the world’s first revolving cable-car ride, a truly once-in-a lifetime experience. Remain spellbound as you ascend the snow-clad mountains. Experience the snow and ice on top of Mt. Titlis. At 3,020 metres a breathtaking panorama unfolds. Next we proceed to scenic Lucerne where you will visit the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge). Later, you have some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Tonight, after a delicious Indian dinner return back to your hotel. Overnight in Switzerland.
View the spectacular Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen. Onto Hof gutsternen – heart of the Black Forest. Next, visit Heidelberg and Alstadt – with its old time appeal.
Meals: Breakfast / Dinner
After a Continental buffet breakfast at the hotel, check out, sit back and relax in your coach as we drive into Schaffhausen. Here, enjoy the beautiful view of the Rhine falls. Later, cross over into Germany and arrive at Hof gutsternen. This is the heart of the Black Forest, surrounded by dark fir forests, fairy tale woods and flowering meadows. Here, is the home of the world famous cuckoo clock. Get invited for a free demonstration and buy one for your home – a prized possession. Next, proceed to Heidelberg, situated on the banks of the river Neckar. On arrival, stroll down Alstadt to get a feel of real European experience of the past. Later this evening, enjoy A sumptuous Indian dinner. We will then proceed to Hotel and check-in. Overnight in Germany.
Fly Back Home
After a continental buffet/boxed breakfast, we check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime. Do spare a few minutes to fill in the feedback form and hand it to your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated.
- 02 nights in London or similar.
- 02 nights in Paris or similar.
- 03 nights in Switzerland.
- 01 night in Germany.
- Daily continental buffet breakfast
- 08 Indian Jain / Vegetarian dinners.
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary.
- All local taxes and services as of August 31, 2014.
- Cost of Visa and Medical Insurance for the duration of the tour.
- Cost Of Meal Other Then Mention Above
- Cost Of Any Personal Expenses
- Surcharge If Any Applicable
- Guide Charges + Tips And Any Other Item Except "Package Rates Includes"
- Government Service Tax as per applicable
|June||03, 07, 10,14, 17, 21, 24, 28|
|July||01, 05, 08, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29|
|August||02, 05, 09, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30 (Moon soon special)|
|September||02, 06, 09, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30|
|October||03, 07, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31 (Diwali group)|
|November||01, 04, 08, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29 (Honeymoon special)|
|December||02, 06, 09, 13, 16, 20, 23, 25, 27, 30 (Christmas & Honeymoon)|
For Best Deals Call Us Now
- UNITED KINGDOM LONDON : Guided city tour.
- FRANCE - PARIS : Guided city tour. - Visit to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower - Enjoy a romantic cruise on river Seine
- SWITZERLAND : Stay for 03 nights in Switzerland surrounded by Swiss Alps
- SCHAFFHAUSEN : View the Spectacular Rhine Falls.
- GERMANY - HOFGUTSTERNEN : Heart of Black Forest.
- HEIDELBERG : A stroll down the Alstadt.
Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
Above rates are subject to availability & confirmation by the airline & hotel
Price is valid for minimum 2 Passengers traveling together.
There is No Refund for unutilized Service.
Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake Facing / Deluxe / Suite Rooms.
Meals Doesn’t Include any Water Bottles, Beverages Hard/Soft drinks, Fruit Juices
Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below. All payments made within 10 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / Demand Draft. Customer PAN number is mandatory for all transactions. Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
Payment Procedure Minimum Per Person Payment to be made by the client
At the time of booking
INR 30,000 per person*
( Non Refundable)
Within 15 days prior to departure of the Tour
100% of the total Tour Cost
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Kindly Read Carefully below Important Notes :
1. MEALS :
There will be American or continental breakfast serve at the hotel and ATPL cannot make any changes in the spread served. Lunch/dinner wherever provided on tour is on pre-set menus by the restaurants. The meal type selected by the passenger such as Jain / Veg / Non Veg is subject to availability at restaurants or airlines. If Meals are missed out by passenger due to late or non arrival on given time or mentioned restaurant there will be no refund/compensation for the same.
2. VEHICLES / SEATING ARRANGEMENT: In case of coach breakdown, ATPL will make every efforts to fix the problem but please note there will be no refund or monetary compensation for inconvenience cause or any missed portion of the itinerary, it is advisable not to leave your belongings behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the coach. ATPL will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and valuables or your passport in all circumstances will be responsibility of passenger. On tours, coach or vehicle used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing. There is no specific seat allocation and will be on first cum first serve basis. If Flight / Cruise / Coach Transfers / Sight scene missed out due to weather conditions / traffic jamm / Security Check in or any unavoidable circumstances, ATPL will not be responsible for the same.
3.VISA: Passenger should hold valid travel documents, Passport and visas during tour. It will be the passenger's responsibility to provide complete set of documents for visa required by the embassy/consulate before 1 month from departure date or as advised by the Company. In case of the visa application made by passenger or by the Company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to inadequate supporting documents or late submission of document or for whatever reason where the visa could not be processed ATPL will not be responsible for the visas & Visa fees and tour booking amount will be non-refundable. Due to any clerical error regarding name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type of visa (single/multiple entry) occurring on passport, refusal of visas on arrival or delays in visa procedure ATPL will not liable for any compensation. Passport is required to be courier to different cities for visas, Company would forward them by reputed courier. In case of any transmission delays or loss of passport arising in such transmission Company would not be responsible to compensate the same.
4. AIRLINES : ATPL does not reserve any rights for seat selection in airlines. The internal airline used for package are LCC, no food will be served on board. It allows 20 KG Check in Luggage and 07 KG Cabin Luggage. Additional baggage weight charged will be borne by passenger. In case of any circumstances, if Airlines get delay or cancel its flight or If guest / group miss further connection of flights during their connecting flight for the international sector ATPL will not be responsible due to any reason for the same.
5. HOTELS : If accommodation is not available in the mentioned hotel due to reason beyond our control. ATPL will make best efforts to shift passenger to a similar category hotel. No complaints or claim shall be made by the client in this respect. Also in case of the passenger are upgraded to a higher category room due to non-availability of STANDARD Room ATPL will not be liable to provide the same category room to other Guest.
6. During sight scene the vehicle will go up to permissible point only. From that point any arrangement to be made at extra cost have to be borne by passengers.
7. Check in time is 14:00 Hrs. and Check out time is 12:00 Hrs. and guest have to pay one night additional charge for early heck in or late check out.
8. Tour will be followed by itinerary and timing strictly. ATPL Tour Manager has the rights to change the itinerary on the tours with the concern of Head office due to unavoidable circumstances. Tour itinerary cannot be changed as per the passenger convenience.
9. In case of any Deportation / Arrest / Due to Immigration and Custom Clearance ATPL will not be legally responsible for any claim. There will be no refund for the tour package.
10. Optional sight scene have to be booked in advance paying an additional cost. There will be no refund / no change against the same.
11. Service will be given in exchange of Original Vouchers / itinerary only.
12. Akshar Travels will not be responsible for any kind of services & compensation in case of Death, accident, injury or any loss of baggage. All tourists advised to insure them-self by International Tourist Insurance or Mediclaim for any emergency during foreign Tour.
13. All Tourist are requested to check, watch & confirm Airlines Schedule Departure Time. In case of re-scheduling or cancellation of airlines / flight, if have any query requested to contact concern airlines.
14. There is no refund for any unutilized services.
15. Passengers traveling on international tour must reach the airport at least 3 Hours before the departure time.
16. Please read all the general Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy before book your tour / package.
17. For Children Travelling Without Parents Under Age Of 18 Years Need To Provide Noc Affidavit On Twenty Rupees Stamp Paper.
18. If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
19. For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.
To Book your Package, Call our travel experts
9979745201, 9687609008, 9978912390