Start your tour in Nairobi. Enjoy a city tour of Nairobi, visit to Giraffe Center.
Meals: No Breakfast
Today, embark on your exciting tour of Africa. On arrival at Nairobi Airport, you will be greeted by your friendly Akshar Travels tour manager / local representative outside the baggage hall and transferred to your hotel. Later, in the afternoon proceed for a city tour. View the Parliament building, Kenyatta International Conference Center and then proceed to View point for a breathtaking view of the city. Visit the city market and the Giraffe Center where you can come face to face with the Rothschild Giraffe and also have the pleasure of hand feeding them. This evening, enjoy a delicious dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hilton / Stanley / Intercontinental Hotel or similar in Nairobi.
Proceed to the Mountain Lodge and enjoy game viewing too!
After an American breakfast, drive via Thika township to the Mt. Kenya Area. Check into Mountain Lodge, which is ideally located in the Mt. Kenya National Park and overlooking a water-hole. In the afternoon after a sumptuous Indian lunch at the lodge, you can watch a host of wild animals visiting the waterhole. This evening, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner. Spend the night at the Lodge viewing various animals as they come to visit the waterhole and saltlicks. Overnight at the Mountain Lodge / Treetops Lodge or similar.
Onto the beautiful Lake Nakuru. Visit to Baboon Cliff.
After an American breakfast, drive via Nyahururu Falls (Thompson’s Falls) to Lake Nakuru set in a picturesque landscape of surrounding woodland and grassland next to Nakuru town. After a sumptuous Indian lunch at the lodge, we proceed on an exciting game-drive including a visit to Baboon cliff. You have a chance to see the white rhino and sighting of leopards at Lake Nakuru. You can get a close view of the pink flamingos and other water birds - a total of 450 varieties. In the evening, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at the lodge. Overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge / Sarova Lion Hill Hotel or similar.
Onto the world-famous Masai Mara Game Reserve!
After an American breakfast, proceed to the world-famous Masai Mara Game Reserve via the Great Rift Valley. En route enjoy the beautiful scenery. Arrive at your lodge in time for Indian lunch and check in at the lodge. In the afternoon, enjoy an enthralling game-viewing drive. Spotting lions, cheetahs and other spectacular predators is the highlight of your day. This evening, enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner at your lodge. Overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge or similar at Masai Mara.
A full day of game-viewing!
Early morning, (before sunrise) you set out on an exciting game-drive to view the teeming wildlife savoring their morning kill. After breakfast, proceed on a full-day game-viewing drive to search for the myriad species of game that make this reserve their home. If you are lucky, you can witness the kill in action, moment by moment, right in front of your unbelieving eyes! After a sumptuous Indian lunch at your lodge, proceed for another exciting game drive, where you can expect to see the famous ’Big 5’. In the evening, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at your lodge. Overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge or similar at Masai Mara.
Time to say good–bye and take back wonderful memories.
This morning, after an American breakfast at the hotel, drive to Nairobi. Rest of the day is free for last minute shopping. Later, proceed to the Airport, as this memorable tour ends. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Akshar Travels.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- All transfers & sightseeing by Exclusive AC Vehicle in Port Blair.
- Entry Fees.
- Snorkeling in Elephant Beach.
- 1 night accommodation at Hotel Hilton / Stanley / Intercontinental or similar in Nairobi.
- 1 night accommodation at Mountain Lodge / Treetops Lodge or similar.
- 1 night accommodation at Lake Nakuru Lodge / Sarova Lion Hill or similar in Lake Nakuru.
- 2 nights accommodation at Mara Sopa Lodge or similar in Masai Mara.
- Daily American breakfast at the hotel.
- 4 Indian lunches.
- 5 Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian Indian dinners.
- All meals on board the cruise.
- Return Economy Class airfare to Kenya.
- Cost Of Meal Other Then Mention Above
- Cost Of Any Personal Expenses
- Surcharge If Any Applicable
- Guide Tips And Any Other Item Except “Package Rates Includes”
- Govt. Service Tax 9.00 %
|June||03, 07, 10,14, 17, 21, 24, 28|
|July||01, 05, 08, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29|
|August||02, 05, 09, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30 (Moon soon special)|
|September||02, 06, 09, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30|
|October||03, 07, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31 (Diwali group)|
|November||01, 04, 08, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29 (Honeymoon special)|
|December||02, 06, 09, 13, 16, 20, 23, 25, 27, 30 (Christmas & Honeymoon)|
For Best Deals Call Us Now
- A complete all-inclusive 6 days tour at an honest price with maximum quality sightseeing and minimum travelling time.
- Stay at Top quality hotels and lodges - Hotel Hilton, Mara Sopa Lodge, Mountain Lodge, Lake Nakuru Lodge.
- Full Spread Sumptuous Breakfast at the Hotels.
- Enjoy meals in comforts of your hotels/lodges or in best of Indian restaurants.
- Stay 1 night at Nairobi - the capital city of Kenya.
- Enjoy the city tour of Nairobi.
- Visit the Giraffe center.
- Stay 1 night at Mountain Lodge.
- Night game viewing from the hotel ‘the Mountain Lodge’ - set in the heart of a National Park.
- Stay 1 night at Lake Nakuru.
- See the famous Nyahururu Falls.
- Enjoy an exciting game-drive including a visit to Baboon cliff.
- Your chance to get a close-up view of pink flamingos - only at Lake Nakuru.
- Stay 2 nights at Masai Mara - a famous game reserve.
- Once-in-a-lifetime chance to see the ‘Big 5’- the Rhino, the Leopard, the Elephant, the Buffalo and the Lion.
- Extensive game-drives included to experience the wild from close.
- Chance to see the rare white rhino.
- Professional, friendly, multilingual and experienced Indian Akshar Travels Tour Managers at your service!
Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
Above rates are subject to availability & confirmation by the airline & hotel
Price is valid for minimum 2 Passengers traveling together.
There is No Refund for unutilized Service.
Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake Facing / Deluxe / Suite Rooms.
Meals Doesn’t Include any Water Bottles, Beverages Hard/Soft drinks, Fruit Juices
Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below. All payments made within 10 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / Demand Draft. Customer PAN number is mandatory for all transactions. Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
Payment Procedure Minimum Per Person Payment to be made by the client
At the time of booking
INR 30,000 per person*
( Non Refundable)
Within 15 days prior to departure of the Tour
100% of the total Tour Cost
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Kindly Read Carefully below Important Notes :
1. MEALS :
There will be American or continental breakfast serve at the hotel and ATPL cannot make any changes in the spread served. Lunch/dinner wherever provided on tour is on pre-set menus by the restaurants. The meal type selected by the passenger such as Jain / Veg / Non Veg is subject to availability at restaurants or airlines. If Meals are missed out by passenger due to late or non arrival on given time or mentioned restaurant there will be no refund/compensation for the same.
2. VEHICLES / SEATING ARRANGEMENT: In case of coach breakdown, ATPL will make every efforts to fix the problem but please note there will be no refund or monetary compensation for inconvenience cause or any missed portion of the itinerary, it is advisable not to leave your belongings behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the coach. ATPL will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and valuables or your passport in all circumstances will be responsibility of passenger. On tours, coach or vehicle used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing. There is no specific seat allocation and will be on first cum first serve basis. If Flight / Cruise / Coach Transfers / Sight scene missed out due to weather conditions / traffic jamm / Security Check in or any unavoidable circumstances, ATPL will not be responsible for the same.
3.VISA: Passenger should hold valid travel documents, Passport and visas during tour. It will be the passenger's responsibility to provide complete set of documents for visa required by the embassy/consulate before 1 month from departure date or as advised by the Company. In case of the visa application made by passenger or by the Company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to inadequate supporting documents or late submission of document or for whatever reason where the visa could not be processed ATPL will not be responsible for the visas & Visa fees and tour booking amount will be non-refundable. Due to any clerical error regarding name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type of visa (single/multiple entry) occurring on passport, refusal of visas on arrival or delays in visa procedure ATPL will not liable for any compensation. Passport is required to be courier to different cities for visas, Company would forward them by reputed courier. In case of any transmission delays or loss of passport arising in such transmission Company would not be responsible to compensate the same.
4. AIRLINES : ATPL does not reserve any rights for seat selection in airlines. The internal airline used for package are LCC, no food will be served on board. It allows 20 KG Check in Luggage and 07 KG Cabin Luggage. Additional baggage weight charged will be borne by passenger. In case of any circumstances, if Airlines get delay or cancel its flight or If guest / group miss further connection of flights during their connecting flight for the international sector ATPL will not be responsible due to any reason for the same.
5. HOTELS : If accommodation is not available in the mentioned hotel due to reason beyond our control. ATPL will make best efforts to shift passenger to a similar category hotel. No complaints or claim shall be made by the client in this respect. Also in case of the passenger are upgraded to a higher category room due to non-availability of STANDARD Room ATPL will not be liable to provide the same category room to other Guest.
6. During sight scene the vehicle will go up to permissible point only. From that point any arrangement to be made at extra cost have to be borne by passengers.
7. Check in time is 14:00 Hrs. and Check out time is 12:00 Hrs. and guest have to pay one night additional charge for early heck in or late check out.
8. Tour will be followed by itinerary and timing strictly. ATPL Tour Manager has the rights to change the itinerary on the tours with the concern of Head office due to unavoidable circumstances. Tour itinerary cannot be changed as per the passenger convenience.
9. In case of any Deportation / Arrest / Due to Immigration and Custom Clearance ATPL will not be legally responsible for any claim. There will be no refund for the tour package.
10. Optional sight scene have to be booked in advance paying an additional cost. There will be no refund / no change against the same.
11. Service will be given in exchange of Original Vouchers / itinerary only.
12. Akshar Travels will not be responsible for any kind of services & compensation in case of Death, accident, injury or any loss of baggage. All tourists advised to insure them-self by International Tourist Insurance or Mediclaim for any emergency during foreign Tour.
13. All Tourist are requested to check, watch & confirm Airlines Schedule Departure Time. In case of re-scheduling or cancellation of airlines / flight, if have any query requested to contact concern airlines.
14. There is no refund for any unutilized services.
15. Passengers traveling on international tour must reach the airport at least 3 Hours before the departure time.
16. Please read all the general Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy before book your tour / package.
17. For Children Travelling Without Parents Under Age Of 18 Years Need To Provide Noc Affidavit On Twenty Rupees Stamp Paper.
18. If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
19. For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.