Shalom and welcome to Israel! Israel is the perfect destination for any family. Upon arrival at Ben Gurion Airport you will be met by our local representative and driven through the main streets and past the main places of interest to view the Metropolitan city of Tel Aviv. Later visit JAFFA, south of Tel Aviv which is considered to be the world's oldest sea-port. Much of the Old Jaffa has been lovingly restored and now houses and artists colony and galleries, together with the many churches and mosques which make for a unique site. Check into your hotel. Overnight in Tel Aviv
Meals: Breakfast & DinnerDuring the summer, the pool is the best place to be! You will be able to surf and swim in dozens of pools and wet attractions of different kinds, some of which are the most advanced in the world. A happy and energetic entertainment staff will keep the spirits high, with games, activities and prizes. You will be able to enjoy plenty of sports activities and other attractions, which will sweep you away to a dizzying and wet experience! Overnight in Tel Aviv or Netanya
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Today drive along the coastal road to Caesarea, an ancient Mediterranean city halfway between Tel Aviv and Haifa, containing many ruins most of which date from the Crusader period. Prominent among these are the hippodrome, the Crusader city and the Roman amphitheater. Reveal Caesarea Experience - the film on all periods of time, a fascinating, moving movie experience that will take you on a magical journey through Caesarea's history during which you will be introduced to the various civilizations that controlled the city. From Herod's time, to the Roman Period; from the Byzantine Era, the Arabs, the Crusades to the first days of Zionism in the country as embodied by Baron Rothschild. Continue to Haifa, view the Bahai Gardens - located in the heart of Haifa, comprising of a staircase of nineteen terraces extending all the way up the northern slope of Mount Carmel. The golden-domed Shrine of the Báb, the resting place of the Prophet-Herald of the Baháí Faith, stands on the central terrace. Enjoy a trip by cable car, which offers you the magnificent view of the Carmel and the shore line. The cable car takes you right up the mountain and back again down its slopes. Continue to the Haifa National Museum of Science, which offers you the experience of gaining first-hand knowledge of the basic tenets of science and technology, which have made life so much more comfortable for us. The museum contains over four hundred exhibits; you can sample the different scientific phenomena by actually handling them. You will be able to play with them and thus experience them first hand. Here are some examples: How is a sound wave created? What is a magnet. Why do we see different colors? How does an electric motor work? How is a radio program transmitted. Drive to your hotel. Overnight in Tiberias
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast drive to Mt. of Beatitudes, where Jesus preached the Sermon on the Mount. Visit Capernaum on the northwest shore of the Sea of Galilee were Jesus began his preaching. The town is also well known during Second Temple, Roman and Byzantine periods. Visit Tabgha, the site of the Miracle of the Multiplication. Take a Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee. Continue to the Dead Sea, called the "Sea of Salt" and is the lowest spot on the surface of the earth. Here you can experience floating and swimming in these waters which have amazing healing powers. Drive up to Jerusalem and check into your hotel. Overnight in Jerusalem
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Today post breakfast, drive to the Old City of Jerusalem to visit the holiest site of the Jewish nation, the Western Wall, stopping first at the Church of St. Anne and the pool of Bethesda. Continue walking along the Via Dolorosa, also called the "Way of the Cross". There are fourteen stations along the route each commemorating an event along Jesus route to crucifixion. End up at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Later proceed to the Bloomfield Science Museum for guided exhibition tours. You can also participate in science demonstrations and enjoy at the science theatre. Kids build small apparatus that present scientific concepts. Adults participate in exhibition tours that answer their intellectual needs. Everyone is invited to the Resource Center for reading, watching movies, using the Internet and relax.
Further proceed to the Israel Museum, the largest cultural institution in the State of Israel which is ranked among the worlds leading art and archaeology museums. The Museum houses encyclopedic collections, including works dating from prehistory to the present day, in its Archaeology, Fine Arts, and Jewish Art and Life Wings, and features the most extensive holdings of biblical and Holy Land archaeology in the world. Among the highlights of the Museums original campus is the Shrine of the Book, which houses the Dead Sea Scrolls, the oldest biblical manuscripts in the world, as well as rare early medieval biblical manuscripts. Adjacent to the Shrine is the Model of Jerusalem in the Second Temple Period, which reconstructs the topography and architectural character of the city as it was prior to its destruction by the Romans in 66 CE, and provides historical context to the Shrines presentation of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Overnight in Jerusalem
After the breakfast, drive to Mini Israel, the "Showcase of Israel". Exhibited in it hundreds of amazingly exact models, at a scale of 1:25, of the most important architectural, historic, archeological, religious and social sites as well as buildings of importance to all religions and cultures inhabiting the country. The 25,000 miniature "Israeli" residents in the models are all 7cm in height!! The exhibit extends over an area of about 35,000 square meters (7.5 Acres).
Later you are transferred to the airport for your flight back home
Book Israel Holiday Travel Packages
For Best Israel Tour Packages, Israel Holiday Packages Deals Call Us Now.810
Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
Above rates are subject to availability & confirmation by the airline & hotel
Price is valid for minimum 2 Passengers traveling together.
There is No Refund for unutilized Service.
Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake Facing / Deluxe / Suite Rooms.
Meals Doesn’t Include any Water Bottles, Beverages Hard/Soft drinks, Fruit Juices
Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below. All payments made within 10 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / Demand Draft. Customer PAN number is mandatory for all transactions. Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
Payment Procedure Minimum Per Person Payment to be made by the client
At the time of booking
INR 30,000 per person*
( Non Refundable)
Within 15 days prior to departure of the Tour
100% of the total Tour Cost
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Kindly Read Carefully below Important Notes :
1. MEALS :
There will be American or continental breakfast serve at the hotel and ATPL cannot make any changes in the spread served. Lunch/dinner wherever provided on tour is on pre-set menus by the restaurants. The meal type selected by the passenger such as Jain / Veg / Non Veg is subject to availability at restaurants or airlines. If Meals are missed out by passenger due to late or non arrival on given time or mentioned restaurant there will be no refund/compensation for the same.
2. VEHICLES / SEATING ARRANGEMENT: In case of coach breakdown, ATPL will make every efforts to fix the problem but please note there will be no refund or monetary compensation for inconvenience cause or any missed portion of the itinerary, it is advisable not to leave your belongings behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the coach. ATPL will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and valuables or your passport in all circumstances will be responsibility of passenger. On tours, coach or vehicle used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing. There is no specific seat allocation and will be on first cum first serve basis. If Flight / Cruise / Coach Transfers / Sight scene missed out due to weather conditions / traffic jamm / Security Check in or any unavoidable circumstances, ATPL will not be responsible for the same.
3.VISA: Passenger should hold valid travel documents, Passport and visas during tour. It will be the passenger's responsibility to provide complete set of documents for visa required by the embassy/consulate before 1 month from departure date or as advised by the Company. In case of the visa application made by passenger or by the Company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to inadequate supporting documents or late submission of document or for whatever reason where the visa could not be processed ATPL will not be responsible for the visas & Visa fees and tour booking amount will be non-refundable. Due to any clerical error regarding name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type of visa (single/multiple entry) occurring on passport, refusal of visas on arrival or delays in visa procedure ATPL will not liable for any compensation. Passport is required to be courier to different cities for visas, Company would forward them by reputed courier. In case of any transmission delays or loss of passport arising in such transmission Company would not be responsible to compensate the same.
4. AIRLINES : ATPL does not reserve any rights for seat selection in airlines. The internal airline used for package are LCC, no food will be served on board. It allows 20 KG Check in Luggage and 07 KG Cabin Luggage. Additional baggage weight charged will be borne by passenger. In case of any circumstances, if Airlines get delay or cancel its flight or If guest / group miss further connection of flights during their connecting flight for the international sector ATPL will not be responsible due to any reason for the same.
5. HOTELS : If accommodation is not available in the mentioned hotel due to reason beyond our control. ATPL will make best efforts to shift passenger to a similar category hotel. No complaints or claim shall be made by the client in this respect. Also in case of the passenger are upgraded to a higher category room due to non-availability of STANDARD Room ATPL will not be liable to provide the same category room to other Guest.
6. During sight scene the vehicle will go up to permissible point only. From that point any arrangement to be made at extra cost have to be borne by passengers.
7. Check in time is 14:00 Hrs. and Check out time is 12:00 Hrs. and guest have to pay one night additional charge for early heck in or late check out.
8. Tour will be followed by itinerary and timing strictly. ATPL Tour Manager has the rights to change the itinerary on the tours with the concern of Head office due to unavoidable circumstances. Tour itinerary cannot be changed as per the passenger convenience.
9. In case of any Deportation / Arrest / Due to Immigration and Custom Clearance ATPL will not be legally responsible for any claim. There will be no refund for the tour package.
10. Optional sight scene have to be booked in advance paying an additional cost. There will be no refund / no change against the same.
11. Service will be given in exchange of Original Vouchers / itinerary only.
12. Akshar Travels will not be responsible for any kind of services & compensation in case of Death, accident, injury or any loss of baggage. All tourists advised to insure them-self by International Tourist Insurance or Mediclaim for any emergency during foreign Tour.
13. All Tourist are requested to check, watch & confirm Airlines Schedule Departure Time. In case of re-scheduling or cancellation of airlines / flight, if have any query requested to contact concern airlines.
14. There is no refund for any unutilized services.
15. Passengers traveling on international tour must reach the airport at least 3 Hours before the departure time.
16. Please read all the general Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy before book your tour / package.
17. For Children Travelling Without Parents Under Age Of 18 Years Need To Provide Noc Affidavit On Twenty Rupees Stamp Paper.
18. If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
19. For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.