Meals: Lunch & DinnerWelcome To Hongkong. On Arrival In Hongkong Airport After Immigration You Will Be Transfer To Ferry Terminal For Ferry To Maccau. On Arrival At Macau You Will Be Greeted By Your Friendly Akshar Travels Tour Manager / Local Representative At The Ferry Terminal. Check Inn To The Hotel. Full Day Enjoy On Your Own. Nightlife & Try Your Luck At Worlds Biggest Casino. Dinner At Indian Restaurant
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & DinnerAfter Morning Breakfast, Maccau Which Has Been Home To A Colorful Mix Of Cultures And Races And Their Remarkable Legacy. Macau Is One Of The Richest Cities In The World And One Of The Biggest Gambling Areas After Las Vegas. On Arrival Proceed On A Guided City Tour Of Macau The Historic Center, The Evocative Ruins Of The Historic Church Of St. Paul’s, Lotus Square, And The Buddhist Temple Of Kum Lam Tong Dedicated To The Goddess Of Mercy. Visit The Ruins Of Sao Paulo, Maccau Tower, The Fort Chapel And The Macau Harbour. Dinner At Indian Restaurant
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & DinnerAfter Morning Breakfast, You Will Be Transfer To Shenzhen By Ferry. Start Your Day With A Visit To The Mineral Museum And Bamboo Museum Followed By Some Free Time For Shopping At Louhu Market. In The Afternoon Enjoy An Appetizing Lunch. Later, Get Set To Be Astounded As We Take You On An Exciting Tour Of The Window Of The World. It Is A Fantastic Replica Park Where You Can See Vivid Replicas Of The World’s Wonders, Historical Heritages And Famous Scenic Sites. The Eiffel Tower Dominates The Skyline And The Sight Of The Pyramids And The Taj Mahal All In Proximity To Each Other Are All Part Of The Appeal Of This Theme Park. The Entire Masterpiece Is Built At Ratios Of 1:1, 1:5 Or 1:15 And Is A Must Visit For Everyone. Later, Enjoy Hot Sumptuous Dinner At The Local Indian Restaurant. Overnight At Hotel In Shenzhen
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & DinnerAfter Morning Breakfast, You Will Be Transfer To Hongkong By Ferry. On Arrival At Hongkong You Will Be Greeted By Your Friendly Akshar Travels Tour Manager / Local Representative At The Ferry Terminal. Sit Back In The Comfort Of Your Coach, As We Drive You To The Hotel. We Get Set For Guided Panoramic City Tour And Discover The Highlight Of The City Visiting Victoria Peak, Kowloon And The South China Sea And Skyline Visit Famous Repulse Bay Famous For Its Chinese Temples And The Aberdeen Village. Today Evening Enjoy Madame Tussaud Wax Museum. We Enjoy A View Of The City By Hong Kong Night Tour. Enjoy One Way Tram Ride To Victoria Peak To Get The Best View Of City. Dinner At Indian Restaurant
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & DinnerAfter Morning Breakfast At Hotel We Get For A Full Day Of Fun At Disneyland. Located On Scenic Lantau Island, Disneyland Offers Magical Experiences Ranging From Broadway-Style Shows, Hilarious 3-D Movies And Music Adventures To Signature Disney Attractions, Snapshots With Your Favorite Disney Friends, Spectacular Fire Works And Parades For The Entire Family. Dinner At Indian Restaurant.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & DinnerAfter Morning Breakfast We Will Drive For A Full Day Fun At Ocean Park - Is A Marine Mammal Park, Oceanarium, Animal Theme Park And Amusement Park, Situated In Wong Chuk Hang And Nam Long Shan In The Southern District Of Hong Kong At Hotel We Get For A Full Day Of Fun At Ocean Park. Dinner At Indian Restaurant.
Meals: BreakfastEnjoy an American breakfast at your hotel. Later today, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Akshar Travels.
For Best Deals Call Us Now
Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
Above rates are subject to availability & confirmation by the airline & hotel
Price is valid for minimum 2 Passengers traveling together.
There is No Refund for unutilized Service.
Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake Facing / Deluxe / Suite Rooms.
Meals Doesn’t Include any Water Bottles, Beverages Hard/Soft drinks, Fruit Juices
Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below. All payments made within 10 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / Demand Draft. Customer PAN number is mandatory for all transactions. Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
Payment Procedure Minimum Per Person Payment to be made by the client
At the time of booking
INR 30,000 per person*
( Non Refundable)
Within 15 days prior to departure of the Tour
100% of the total Tour Cost
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Kindly Read Carefully below Important Notes :
1. MEALS :
There will be American or continental breakfast serve at the hotel and ATPL cannot make any changes in the spread served. Lunch/dinner wherever provided on tour is on pre-set menus by the restaurants. The meal type selected by the passenger such as Jain / Veg / Non Veg is subject to availability at restaurants or airlines. If Meals are missed out by passenger due to late or non arrival on given time or mentioned restaurant there will be no refund/compensation for the same.
2. VEHICLES / SEATING ARRANGEMENT: In case of coach breakdown, ATPL will make every efforts to fix the problem but please note there will be no refund or monetary compensation for inconvenience cause or any missed portion of the itinerary, it is advisable not to leave your belongings behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the coach. ATPL will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and valuables or your passport in all circumstances will be responsibility of passenger. On tours, coach or vehicle used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing. There is no specific seat allocation and will be on first cum first serve basis. If Flight / Cruise / Coach Transfers / Sight scene missed out due to weather conditions / traffic jamm / Security Check in or any unavoidable circumstances, ATPL will not be responsible for the same.
3.VISA: Passenger should hold valid travel documents, Passport and visas during tour. It will be the passenger's responsibility to provide complete set of documents for visa required by the embassy/consulate before 1 month from departure date or as advised by the Company. In case of the visa application made by passenger or by the Company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to inadequate supporting documents or late submission of document or for whatever reason where the visa could not be processed ATPL will not be responsible for the visas & Visa fees and tour booking amount will be non-refundable. Due to any clerical error regarding name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type of visa (single/multiple entry) occurring on passport, refusal of visas on arrival or delays in visa procedure ATPL will not liable for any compensation. Passport is required to be courier to different cities for visas, Company would forward them by reputed courier. In case of any transmission delays or loss of passport arising in such transmission Company would not be responsible to compensate the same.
4. AIRLINES : ATPL does not reserve any rights for seat selection in airlines. The internal airline used for package are LCC, no food will be served on board. It allows 20 KG Check in Luggage and 07 KG Cabin Luggage. Additional baggage weight charged will be borne by passenger. In case of any circumstances, if Airlines get delay or cancel its flight or If guest / group miss further connection of flights during their connecting flight for the international sector ATPL will not be responsible due to any reason for the same.
5. HOTELS : If accommodation is not available in the mentioned hotel due to reason beyond our control. ATPL will make best efforts to shift passenger to a similar category hotel. No complaints or claim shall be made by the client in this respect. Also in case of the passenger are upgraded to a higher category room due to non-availability of STANDARD Room ATPL will not be liable to provide the same category room to other Guest.
6. During sight scene the vehicle will go up to permissible point only. From that point any arrangement to be made at extra cost have to be borne by passengers.
7. Check in time is 14:00 Hrs. and Check out time is 12:00 Hrs. and guest have to pay one night additional charge for early heck in or late check out.
8. Tour will be followed by itinerary and timing strictly. ATPL Tour Manager has the rights to change the itinerary on the tours with the concern of Head office due to unavoidable circumstances. Tour itinerary cannot be changed as per the passenger convenience.
9. In case of any Deportation / Arrest / Due to Immigration and Custom Clearance ATPL will not be legally responsible for any claim. There will be no refund for the tour package.
10. Optional sight scene have to be booked in advance paying an additional cost. There will be no refund / no change against the same.
11. Service will be given in exchange of Original Vouchers / itinerary only.
12. Akshar Travels will not be responsible for any kind of services & compensation in case of Death, accident, injury or any loss of baggage. All tourists advised to insure them-self by International Tourist Insurance or Mediclaim for any emergency during foreign Tour.
13. All Tourist are requested to check, watch & confirm Airlines Schedule Departure Time. In case of re-scheduling or cancellation of airlines / flight, if have any query requested to contact concern airlines.
14. There is no refund for any unutilized services.
15. Passengers traveling on international tour must reach the airport at least 3 Hours before the departure time.
16. Please read all the general Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy before book your tour / package.
17. For Children Travelling Without Parents Under Age Of 18 Years Need To Provide Noc Affidavit On Twenty Rupees Stamp Paper.
18. If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
19. For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.