Welcome To Dubai Jewel In The Desert! On Arrival In Dubai International Airport, Clear The Immigration Formalities Meet Our Local Representative And Transferred To Your Hotel. Later At Evening Enjoy Dinner At Indian Restaurant Overnight At The Hotel
Meals: Breakfast / Dinner
After Morning Breakfast This Morning Is Free At Leisure Or Visits One Of The Famous Malls In Bur Dubai, Shop To Your Heart's Content. This Evening Get Ready For Adventurous Tour Of Desert Safari Spend A Wondrous Evening Exploring The Finer Nuances Of The Desert. Enjoy A Safari To Explore The Desert. Dip Low In The Deep Trenches And Rise High On The Pinnacle Of The Dunes. A Magical Evening In The Deserts With And Exciting Drive On The Sand Dunes, Watch The Sunset, Enjoy A Camel Ride And Get Beautiful Henna Designs Or Try Out Traditional Arabic Dresses, Relax In The Arabian Tent Having Barbeque Dinner And Feel Like A Sheikh As You Watch The Belly Dance. Late In The Evening Back To The Hotel And Over Night At Hotel.
Meals: Breakfast / Dinner
After Morning Breakfast, We Will Get Ready For Half Day City Tour Of Dubai. A Fantastic Introduction To Dubai, As Your City Tour Takes You Through The Historic Sites, Starting With A Photo Stop At The Famous Burj Al Arab. Proceed To Jumeirah, Home To The Famous Jumeirah Mosque.Reach The Museum Located In Al Fahidi Fort. Then Wander Through The Glorious Spice And Gold Souk. Old Arabian Houses, Dubai Museum, 150 Yr Old Dubai Fort, Etc. Back To The Hotel & The Day Is Free For You To Explore The Shopper’s Paradise. You Can Explore The Famous Shopping Malls Of Dubai, And Shop Till You Drop. Later At Evening Enjoy Dinner At Indian Restaurant Overnight At The Hotel.
Meals: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
After Breakfast, We Will Proceed To The World Best City Tour Of Abu Dhabi. After Finishing That Day Is Free For Shopping And Rest. At Evening Transfer To The Coach And Proceed To The Indian Restaurant For Dinner Late In The Evening Back To The Hotel And Over Night At Hotel.
After morning breakfast check out from the hotel. Now it’s time to say good bye to Dubai. Transfer to the Airport for flight back home.We trust you enjoy your holiday, do let us know your feedback for us to service you better!
Holiday packages for Dubai. Find best Dubai tour package. Best deal for Dubai holiday package, Best of Dubai holiday packages, Dubai packages from Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
|June||03, 07, 10,14, 17, 21, 24, 28|
|July||01, 05, 08, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29|
|August||02, 05, 09, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30 (Moon soon special)|
|September||02, 06, 09, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30|
|October||03, 07, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31 (Diwali group)|
|November||01, 04, 08, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29 (Honeymoon special)|
|December||02, 06, 09, 13, 16, 20, 23, 25, 27, 30 (Christmas & Honeymoon)|
Tour Package Cost are Starting From Rs.30,000462
Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
Above rates are subject to availability & confirmation by the airline & hotel
Price is valid for minimum 2 Passengers traveling together.
There is No Refund for unutilized Service.
Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake Facing / Deluxe / Suite Rooms.
Meals Doesn’t Include any Water Bottles, Beverages Hard/Soft drinks, Fruit Juices
Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below. All payments made within 10 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / Demand Draft. Customer PAN number is mandatory for all transactions. Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
Payment Procedure Minimum Per Person Payment to be made by the client
At the time of booking
INR 30,000 per person*
( Non Refundable)
Within 15 days prior to departure of the Tour
100% of the total Tour Cost
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Kindly Read Carefully below Important Notes :
1. MEALS :
There will be American or continental breakfast serve at the hotel and ATPL cannot make any changes in the spread served. Lunch/dinner wherever provided on tour is on pre-set menus by the restaurants. The meal type selected by the passenger such as Jain / Veg / Non Veg is subject to availability at restaurants or airlines. If Meals are missed out by passenger due to late or non arrival on given time or mentioned restaurant there will be no refund/compensation for the same.
2. VEHICLES / SEATING ARRANGEMENT: In case of coach breakdown, ATPL will make every efforts to fix the problem but please note there will be no refund or monetary compensation for inconvenience cause or any missed portion of the itinerary, it is advisable not to leave your belongings behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the coach. ATPL will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and valuables or your passport in all circumstances will be responsibility of passenger. On tours, coach or vehicle used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing. There is no specific seat allocation and will be on first cum first serve basis. If Flight / Cruise / Coach Transfers / Sight scene missed out due to weather conditions / traffic jamm / Security Check in or any unavoidable circumstances, ATPL will not be responsible for the same.
3.VISA: Passenger should hold valid travel documents, Passport and visas during tour. It will be the passenger's responsibility to provide complete set of documents for visa required by the embassy/consulate before 1 month from departure date or as advised by the Company. In case of the visa application made by passenger or by the Company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to inadequate supporting documents or late submission of document or for whatever reason where the visa could not be processed ATPL will not be responsible for the visas & Visa fees and tour booking amount will be non-refundable. Due to any clerical error regarding name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type of visa (single/multiple entry) occurring on passport, refusal of visas on arrival or delays in visa procedure ATPL will not liable for any compensation. Passport is required to be courier to different cities for visas, Company would forward them by reputed courier. In case of any transmission delays or loss of passport arising in such transmission Company would not be responsible to compensate the same.
4. AIRLINES : ATPL does not reserve any rights for seat selection in airlines. The internal airline used for package are LCC, no food will be served on board. It allows 20 KG Check in Luggage and 07 KG Cabin Luggage. Additional baggage weight charged will be borne by passenger. In case of any circumstances, if Airlines get delay or cancel its flight or If guest / group miss further connection of flights during their connecting flight for the international sector ATPL will not be responsible due to any reason for the same.
5. HOTELS : If accommodation is not available in the mentioned hotel due to reason beyond our control. ATPL will make best efforts to shift passenger to a similar category hotel. No complaints or claim shall be made by the client in this respect. Also in case of the passenger are upgraded to a higher category room due to non-availability of STANDARD Room ATPL will not be liable to provide the same category room to other Guest.
6. During sight scene the vehicle will go up to permissible point only. From that point any arrangement to be made at extra cost have to be borne by passengers.
7. Check in time is 14:00 Hrs. and Check out time is 12:00 Hrs. and guest have to pay one night additional charge for early heck in or late check out.
8. Tour will be followed by itinerary and timing strictly. ATPL Tour Manager has the rights to change the itinerary on the tours with the concern of Head office due to unavoidable circumstances. Tour itinerary cannot be changed as per the passenger convenience.
9. In case of any Deportation / Arrest / Due to Immigration and Custom Clearance ATPL will not be legally responsible for any claim. There will be no refund for the tour package.
10. Optional sight scene have to be booked in advance paying an additional cost. There will be no refund / no change against the same.
11. Service will be given in exchange of Original Vouchers / itinerary only.
12. Akshar Travels will not be responsible for any kind of services & compensation in case of Death, accident, injury or any loss of baggage. All tourists advised to insure them-self by International Tourist Insurance or Mediclaim for any emergency during foreign Tour.
13. All Tourist are requested to check, watch & confirm Airlines Schedule Departure Time. In case of re-scheduling or cancellation of airlines / flight, if have any query requested to contact concern airlines.
14. There is no refund for any unutilized services.
15. Passengers traveling on international tour must reach the airport at least 3 Hours before the departure time.
16. Please read all the general Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy before book your tour / package.
17. For Children Travelling Without Parents Under Age Of 18 Years Need To Provide Noc Affidavit On Twenty Rupees Stamp Paper.
18. If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
19. For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.