Meals: No Meal
Arrive in Beijing, you will be met by our English speaking guide and transferred to hotel. Overnight in Beijing
After breakfast at hotel, visit Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, the largest and most complete group of ancient buildings in China. The entire complex consists of 8,706 rooms in which an estimated 8,000 to 10,000 people lived including 3,000 eunuchs, as well as maids and concubines, all within 170 acres. Later visit the Summer palace. In the evening, enjoy a Kung Fu Show (optional) and appreciate the incredible feats of strength with fists, feet, swords and other weapons. Overnight in Beijing
Visit the Great Wall of China at Badaling, with cable car. Explore the history of a wall built hundreds of years ago, yet which remains largely intact as it snakes endlessly across the mountain ridgelines. On the way, visit the Jade Factory. Later visit the Birds Nest & Water Cubefrom outside. After that, visit the famous Yaxiu Fake Market, enjoy free shopping there.
After breakfast at hotel, you will be transferred to the airport for flight to Xian. Arrive in Xian, you will be met by our English speaking guide and transferred to hotel, later visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda built about 648 AD by Emperor Gao Zong in memory of his deceased mother. Overnight in Xian.
After breakfast at hotel, tour to the famous Terra-cotta Warriors, one of the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century. An army of thousands of life sized warriors and their horses in battle formation, which were buried for 2000 years, stand guard over the tomb of Emperor Qin Shi-Huang. Overnight in Xian
After breakfast at hotel, you will be transferred to the airport for flight to Chengdu. Arrive in Chengdu, you will be met by our English speaking guide and transferred to hotel, overnight in Chengdu
After breakfast, visit the Panda Breeding Base in the morning, later you will be transferred to Leshan to visit the famous Lehsan Giant Buddha with boat ride inside. Transfer back to Chengdu. Overnight in Chengdu.
After breakfast at hotel, you will be transferred to the railway station for bullet train to Chongqing. Arrive in Chongqing, you will be met by our English speaking guide, then visit the Zoo. Later board the cruise. Overnight on the cruise.
Note: Compulsory tips (RMB150 p.p) is required on the cruise and our local guide will collect the tips on the spot, if clients require piers porters to take their luggage at Chongqing or Yichang, pax may pay Porter age on spot - RMB20 per piece luggage, which is not a compulsory.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Disembark in Yichang, met and transferred to the airport for the flight to Shanghai. Met and transferred to the hotel. Overnight in Shanghai.
After breakfast, full day tour to the Jade Buddha temple, Silk Factory/Pearl factory. Then visitthe Bund, lined with fine colonial buildings from the 1930's which have been restored as a showcase of the city and are spectacularly lit up at night. After that visit the Oriental TV tower, and Nanjing road, in the evening, enjoy an astounding performance at the optional Acrobatic Show. Overnight in shanghai
Today, enjoy a journey on the magnetic train as you are transferred to the Pudong International airport for your flight back home, end of service
Tour Package Cost are as per Client Requirement.1870
Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
Above rates are subject to availability & confirmation by the airline & hotel
Price is valid for minimum 2 Passengers traveling together.
There is No Refund for unutilized Service.
Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake Facing / Deluxe / Suite Rooms.
Meals Doesn’t Include any Water Bottles, Beverages Hard/Soft drinks, Fruit Juices
Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below. All payments made within 10 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / Demand Draft. Customer PAN number is mandatory for all transactions. Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
Payment Procedure Minimum Per Person Payment to be made by the client
At the time of booking
INR 30,000 per person*
( Non Refundable)
Within 15 days prior to departure of the Tour
100% of the total Tour Cost
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Kindly Read Carefully below Important Notes :
1. MEALS :
There will be American or continental breakfast serve at the hotel and ATPL cannot make any changes in the spread served. Lunch/dinner wherever provided on tour is on pre-set menus by the restaurants. The meal type selected by the passenger such as Jain / Veg / Non Veg is subject to availability at restaurants or airlines. If Meals are missed out by passenger due to late or non arrival on given time or mentioned restaurant there will be no refund/compensation for the same.
2. VEHICLES / SEATING ARRANGEMENT: In case of coach breakdown, ATPL will make every efforts to fix the problem but please note there will be no refund or monetary compensation for inconvenience cause or any missed portion of the itinerary, it is advisable not to leave your belongings behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the coach. ATPL will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and valuables or your passport in all circumstances will be responsibility of passenger. On tours, coach or vehicle used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing. There is no specific seat allocation and will be on first cum first serve basis. If Flight / Cruise / Coach Transfers / Sight scene missed out due to weather conditions / traffic jamm / Security Check in or any unavoidable circumstances, ATPL will not be responsible for the same.
3.VISA: Passenger should hold valid travel documents, Passport and visas during tour. It will be the passenger's responsibility to provide complete set of documents for visa required by the embassy/consulate before 1 month from departure date or as advised by the Company. In case of the visa application made by passenger or by the Company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to inadequate supporting documents or late submission of document or for whatever reason where the visa could not be processed ATPL will not be responsible for the visas & Visa fees and tour booking amount will be non-refundable. Due to any clerical error regarding name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type of visa (single/multiple entry) occurring on passport, refusal of visas on arrival or delays in visa procedure ATPL will not liable for any compensation. Passport is required to be courier to different cities for visas, Company would forward them by reputed courier. In case of any transmission delays or loss of passport arising in such transmission Company would not be responsible to compensate the same.
4. AIRLINES : ATPL does not reserve any rights for seat selection in airlines. The internal airline used for package are LCC, no food will be served on board. It allows 20 KG Check in Luggage and 07 KG Cabin Luggage. Additional baggage weight charged will be borne by passenger. In case of any circumstances, if Airlines get delay or cancel its flight or If guest / group miss further connection of flights during their connecting flight for the international sector ATPL will not be responsible due to any reason for the same.
5. HOTELS : If accommodation is not available in the mentioned hotel due to reason beyond our control. ATPL will make best efforts to shift passenger to a similar category hotel. No complaints or claim shall be made by the client in this respect. Also in case of the passenger are upgraded to a higher category room due to non-availability of STANDARD Room ATPL will not be liable to provide the same category room to other Guest.
6. During sight scene the vehicle will go up to permissible point only. From that point any arrangement to be made at extra cost have to be borne by passengers.
7. Check in time is 14:00 Hrs. and Check out time is 12:00 Hrs. and guest have to pay one night additional charge for early heck in or late check out.
8. Tour will be followed by itinerary and timing strictly. ATPL Tour Manager has the rights to change the itinerary on the tours with the concern of Head office due to unavoidable circumstances. Tour itinerary cannot be changed as per the passenger convenience.
9. In case of any Deportation / Arrest / Due to Immigration and Custom Clearance ATPL will not be legally responsible for any claim. There will be no refund for the tour package.
10. Optional sight scene have to be booked in advance paying an additional cost. There will be no refund / no change against the same.
11. Service will be given in exchange of Original Vouchers / itinerary only.
12. Akshar Travels will not be responsible for any kind of services & compensation in case of Death, accident, injury or any loss of baggage. All tourists advised to insure them-self by International Tourist Insurance or Mediclaim for any emergency during foreign Tour.
13. All Tourist are requested to check, watch & confirm Airlines Schedule Departure Time. In case of re-scheduling or cancellation of airlines / flight, if have any query requested to contact concern airlines.
14. There is no refund for any unutilized services.
15. Passengers traveling on international tour must reach the airport at least 3 Hours before the departure time.
16. Please read all the general Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy before book your tour / package.
17. For Children Travelling Without Parents Under Age Of 18 Years Need To Provide Noc Affidavit On Twenty Rupees Stamp Paper.
18. If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
19. For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.