India/Beijing – by Int’l flight
Meals: Indian Dinner
Fly to China, arrive at Beijing Capital Int’l Airport, airport pick up with our English-speaking airport representative,only transfer to hotel and take a rest.Proceed to see the Bird’s Nest (Olympic National Stadium outside) and the Water Cube (Outside).
Meals: Breakfast / Lunch in Great Wall / Indian Dinner
Breakfast at hotel,Begin today’s full tour with a visit to a Longdi Jade shop where we will learn about Chinese jade culture. In the afternoon, visit the fabled Great Wall-Juyong Pass, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a massive defensive structure built to keep off intrusion. Pearl shop,and visit the Summer Palace, the largest and best preserved of all the imperial palace gardens, and boasts such delights as the “Marble Boat” and the ornately painted” Long Corridor”,
Beijing/Shanghai by High Speed train
Meals: Breakfast / Indian Lunch / Indian Dinner
Breakfast at hotel, visit to the world famous Tian'anmen Squarethe biggest square in the world that lies in the center of the city. Then the Forbidden City from which the Emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties governed for over 500 years.Then transfer to railway station go to Shanghai by train. Arrive Shanghai pick up, then transfer to hotel and check in.
Meals: Breakfast / Indian Lunch / Indian Dinner
Breakfast at hotel Morning visitthe Shanghai Museum which is the largest museum of ancient Chinese art in Shanghai. The museum includes artifacts demonstrating ancient wisdom and philosophy, the museum is divided into eleven galleries and three exhibition halls. Later visit thePeople Square and Nanjing Road for shopping, then go to the silkshop.later visitthe lovely old Yuyuan Garden-outside look nine zigzag bridge with golden fish pond, bridges andpavilions. Then we step onto Yu Market,TV tower outside lookWe will explore the Bund in the evening,Cultural program: Huangpu River Cruise.Indian dinner at local Indian restaurant.
Meals: Breakfast / Indian Lunch / Indian Dinner
Breakfast at hotel, visit the Jade Buddha Temple,the most famous Buddhist temple in Shanghai, Taobao Market for Shoppingat free leisure in the afternoon, Thenvisit Xintiandi, the essential night life of Shanghai with bars, Shikumen Buildings, galleries, fashion shops, themed restaurants, coffee shops.
Shanghai / Indian
Breakfast at hotel, morning transfer to airport back home
- Arrival/departure transfer /sightseeing using Air-conditioned Coach on private basis;
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast in Standard category rooms for 5 Nights;
- Daily Breakfast at hotel+ 3 Indian Lunch+ 1 Chinese Lunch in Great Wall + 5Indian dinner;
- Huangpu River Cruise in Shanghai;
- Accompanying professional English-speaking Guide；
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day;
- Souvenirs as free gifts;
- All Entrance Fee mentioned in itinerary, first gate entrance;
- Tip for driver and guide;
- No refund for un-used tours, rooms, meals, free gist package and transfer service.
- Beijing to Shanghai train ticket soft seat 2 Class;
- Cost Of Meal Other Then Mention Above
- Cost Of Any Personal Expenses
- Surcharge If Any Applicable
- Guide Charges + Tips And Any Other Item Except "Package Rates Includes"
- Government Service Tax as per applicable
Customizedas per client’s requirement
INR: 35,000/- PER PERSON ONWARDS
Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
Above rates are subject to availability & confirmation by the airline & hotel
Price is valid for minimum 2 Passengers traveling together.
There is No Refund for unutilized Service.
Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake Facing / Deluxe / Suite Rooms.
Meals Doesn’t Include any Water Bottles, Beverages Hard/Soft drinks, Fruit Juices
Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below. All payments made within 10 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / Demand Draft. Customer PAN number is mandatory for all transactions. Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
Payment Procedure Minimum Per Person Payment to be made by the client
At the time of booking
INR 30,000 per person*
( Non Refundable)
Within 15 days prior to departure of the Tour
100% of the total Tour Cost
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Kindly Read Carefully below Important Notes :
1. MEALS :
There will be American or continental breakfast serve at the hotel and ATPL cannot make any changes in the spread served. Lunch/dinner wherever provided on tour is on pre-set menus by the restaurants. The meal type selected by the passenger such as Jain / Veg / Non Veg is subject to availability at restaurants or airlines. If Meals are missed out by passenger due to late or non arrival on given time or mentioned restaurant there will be no refund/compensation for the same.
2. VEHICLES / SEATING ARRANGEMENT: In case of coach breakdown, ATPL will make every efforts to fix the problem but please note there will be no refund or monetary compensation for inconvenience cause or any missed portion of the itinerary, it is advisable not to leave your belongings behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the coach. ATPL will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and valuables or your passport in all circumstances will be responsibility of passenger. On tours, coach or vehicle used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing. There is no specific seat allocation and will be on first cum first serve basis. If Flight / Cruise / Coach Transfers / Sight scene missed out due to weather conditions / traffic jamm / Security Check in or any unavoidable circumstances, ATPL will not be responsible for the same.
3.VISA: Passenger should hold valid travel documents, Passport and visas during tour. It will be the passenger's responsibility to provide complete set of documents for visa required by the embassy/consulate before 1 month from departure date or as advised by the Company. In case of the visa application made by passenger or by the Company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to inadequate supporting documents or late submission of document or for whatever reason where the visa could not be processed ATPL will not be responsible for the visas & Visa fees and tour booking amount will be non-refundable. Due to any clerical error regarding name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type of visa (single/multiple entry) occurring on passport, refusal of visas on arrival or delays in visa procedure ATPL will not liable for any compensation. Passport is required to be courier to different cities for visas, Company would forward them by reputed courier. In case of any transmission delays or loss of passport arising in such transmission Company would not be responsible to compensate the same.
4. AIRLINES : ATPL does not reserve any rights for seat selection in airlines. The internal airline used for package are LCC, no food will be served on board. It allows 20 KG Check in Luggage and 07 KG Cabin Luggage. Additional baggage weight charged will be borne by passenger. In case of any circumstances, if Airlines get delay or cancel its flight or If guest / group miss further connection of flights during their connecting flight for the international sector ATPL will not be responsible due to any reason for the same.
5. HOTELS : If accommodation is not available in the mentioned hotel due to reason beyond our control. ATPL will make best efforts to shift passenger to a similar category hotel. No complaints or claim shall be made by the client in this respect. Also in case of the passenger are upgraded to a higher category room due to non-availability of STANDARD Room ATPL will not be liable to provide the same category room to other Guest.
6. During sight scene the vehicle will go up to permissible point only. From that point any arrangement to be made at extra cost have to be borne by passengers.
7. Check in time is 14:00 Hrs. and Check out time is 12:00 Hrs. and guest have to pay one night additional charge for early heck in or late check out.
8. Tour will be followed by itinerary and timing strictly. ATPL Tour Manager has the rights to change the itinerary on the tours with the concern of Head office due to unavoidable circumstances. Tour itinerary cannot be changed as per the passenger convenience.
9. In case of any Deportation / Arrest / Due to Immigration and Custom Clearance ATPL will not be legally responsible for any claim. There will be no refund for the tour package.
10. Optional sight scene have to be booked in advance paying an additional cost. There will be no refund / no change against the same.
11. Service will be given in exchange of Original Vouchers / itinerary only.
12. Akshar Travels will not be responsible for any kind of services & compensation in case of Death, accident, injury or any loss of baggage. All tourists advised to insure them-self by International Tourist Insurance or Mediclaim for any emergency during foreign Tour.
13. All Tourist are requested to check, watch & confirm Airlines Schedule Departure Time. In case of re-scheduling or cancellation of airlines / flight, if have any query requested to contact concern airlines.
14. There is no refund for any unutilized services.
15. Passengers traveling on international tour must reach the airport at least 3 Hours before the departure time.
16. Please read all the general Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy before book your tour / package.
17. For Children Travelling Without Parents Under Age Of 18 Years Need To Provide Noc Affidavit On Twenty Rupees Stamp Paper.
18. If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
19. For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.
To Book your Package, Call our travel experts
9429893650, 9825048233, 9978912390