Meals: No Meal
Welcome To Abu Dhabi. Arrive Via Auh Airport / Dubai And Check In At The Hotel In Abu Dhabi.
Today You Can Get Familiar With The City Of Abu Dhabi With Your 48hrs Access To The Big Bus Tour And This Combination Of Natural Beauty, Stunning Architecture And The Commitment Of The Ruling Family To Create A Destination Rich In Culture, International Events And Visitor Experiences Takes You To All The Major Landmarks Including Entrance To The Sky Tower At Marina Mall. As You Discover The City Set Off On A Shopping Spree Experiencing Abu Dhabis Diverse Shopping Options: From Ultra-Modern Malls With The Latest Brands To Small Souk-Like Outlets Selling Traditional Perfumes, Handicrafts, Spices And Carpets. Most Shops Are Open From Around 10am To 10pm, And Even Later On Weekends. The Must-Visit Malls Include The Abu Dhabi Mall, Marina Mall, Dalma Mall, Al Wahda Mall, Al Raha Mall And So On.
In The Evening You Can Visit The Observation Deck (Ticket Only) Situated On Level 74 Of Tower2 Of The Etihad Towers At The Jumeirah Offering Highest Vantage Of Abu Dhabi's Corniche, Arabian Gulf And Magnificent Cityscape. Enjoy An Arabian Feast Whilst Cruising Along The Corniche On A Traditional Dhow Converted Into A Restaurant. Be Mesmerized By The Glittering Lights Of Abu Dhabi's Skyline.
Overnight In Abu Dhabi.
Enjoy A Fun Filled Day At The Ferrari World Abu Dhabi - The Worlds First Ferrari Theme Park And Largest Attraction Of Its Kind. And This Can Be Covered With The Shuttle Bus Service Of The Big Bus Tour Included To Reach The Ferrari World. Its An Intense, Multi-Sensory Experience And A Must-Visit For Enthusiastic Fans And Families. The Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Hosts Over 20 State-Of-The-Art Attractions, Each Designed To Bring To Life A Different Part Of The Ferrari Story, Including Rides For Children Of All Ages, Thus Providing A Complete Ferrari Experience. One Of The Main Attractions Is Formula Rossa - The Worlds Fastest Roller Coaster, Travelling At Speeds Exceeding 240km/H And Emulating The Thrilling Sensation Of Being In A Ferrari F1 Car Or Adrenaline-Pumping Ride Up Over 62m, Through The Roof And Back Down Again. Galleria Ferrari, The Worlds Largest Ferrari Gallery Outside Maranello With An Interactive Display Of Cars From 1947 Through To The Present; Speed Of Magic, A Fantastic 4-D Adventure Through Deep Green Jungles, Icy Caves And Ravines And To The Mouth Of A Fiery Volcano.
Return From Yas Island To Abu Dhabi City For Some Great Shopping. You Can Spend Thousands Of Dollars On A Bejeweled Designer Watch, Or Pick Up A Basic Timepiece In A Supermarket. You Can Splash Out On An Haute-Couturedesigner Outfit, Or Buy Fabric And Have A Local Tailor Make Up Your Very Own Creation For A Bargain Price. You Can Buy A Treasured Arabian Antique, Or A Technology Busting Super Modern Home Entertainment System. Back To The City And Overnight In Abu Dhabi.
Have A Full Day Experience At The Yas Island Waterpark Which Spans An Area Of Around 15 Football Pitches, With 43 Rides, Slides & Attractions Five Of Which Are One-Of-A-Kind. Try The 238-Metre Long, Worlds First And Largest Hydro Magnetic-Powered, Six-Person Tornado Waterslide. For Adrenaline Seekers There Are Three-Metre High Waves On Bubbles Barrel, Which Has The Worlds Largest Surfable Sheet Wave For Flow Boards And Body Boards. The Bandit Bomber, A 550metre Coaster, Is The First With Onboard Water And Laser Effects. Riders Can Shoot Jets Of Water At Targets, Drop Water Bombs And Trigger Special Effects, While People Below Can Spray Them With Water As They Pass. The Park Draws On Abu Dhabis Heritage And Has The Lost Pearl As Its Theme.
Clients Not Wanting To Do The Yas Island Waterpark Can Ride The Track (At Additional Cost) At Yas Marina Circuit. Book A Track Experience To Ride The Yas Marina Circuit Louder, Faster And In-Person. Yas Racing Offers A Variety Of Options, To Suit All Tastes. A Series Of Track Day Packages Are Available, Including Driver Experiences, Passenger Experiences, Private Driving Tuition Programmes And Racing License Courses.
Note: During The Non Ramadan Period Clients Can Replace The Yas Island Waterpark Entrance With A Drive Over The Sand Dunes Followed By A Barbecue Dinner In Abu Dhabi (At The Same Cost) On Islamic Occasions And National Holidays The Tour Will Not Serve Alcohol And Live Entertainment.
The Options Are Many, The Choices Are Yours. Overnight In Abu Dhabi.
Post Breakfast Today We Suggest You To Take A Full Day Trip To Al Ain City Which Was Once A Vital Oasis On The Caravan Route From The Uae To Oman. The History Of The 'Oasis City,' The Emirate's Heritage Heartland And One Of The World's Oldest Permanently Inhabited Settlements, Can Be Explored Through Visits To The Al Ain Forts (One Of Which Has Now Been Transformed Into An Arts Centre), The Al Ain National Museum And A Trip To The Prehistoric Tombs At Hili Fort -Known To Be Over 4,000 Years Old. You Can Spend The Whole Day Visiting The Other Attractions Like The Al Ain Oasis, Al Ain Wildlife Park & Resort, The Camel Market -One Of The Last Few Remaining, Wadi Adventure, A Man-Made White Water Rafting, Kayaking And Surfing Playground In The Shadow Of Jebel Hafeet, And The World's Most Advanced Go-Karting Facilities, For A Taste Of The Fast Track. For Family Fun, Try The Newly Renovated Hili Fun-City, The Gulf's Oldest Theme Park.
After A Fun Filled Exciting Day Its Time To Get Back To Abu Dhabi Which Is A 2 Hours Drive. Overnight In Abu Dhabi.
After Breakfast Check Out & Head To The Airport For Your Flight Home. On The Way To The Airport You Can Choose To Visit The Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital Which Is The Worlds Largest, And Most Advanced, Falcon Hospital. Its Highlight Is A Falcon Display Museum As Well As A Facility With Free-Flying Falcons. You Can Visit The Luxurious Wards Where The Birds Are Kept, Explore The Museum, Which Gives An Insight Into The Noble Desert Sport Of Falconry, Or Try Your Hand At The Pursuit In The Lush Gardens.
For Best Deals Call Us Now600
Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
Above rates are subject to availability & confirmation by the airline & hotel
Price is valid for minimum 2 Passengers traveling together.
There is No Refund for unutilized Service.
Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake Facing / Deluxe / Suite Rooms.
Meals Doesn’t Include any Water Bottles, Beverages Hard/Soft drinks, Fruit Juices
Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below. All payments made within 10 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / Demand Draft. Customer PAN number is mandatory for all transactions. Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
Payment Procedure Minimum Per Person Payment to be made by the client
At the time of booking
INR 30,000 per person*
( Non Refundable)
Within 15 days prior to departure of the Tour
100% of the total Tour Cost
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Kindly Read Carefully below Important Notes :
1. MEALS :
There will be American or continental breakfast serve at the hotel and ATPL cannot make any changes in the spread served. Lunch/dinner wherever provided on tour is on pre-set menus by the restaurants. The meal type selected by the passenger such as Jain / Veg / Non Veg is subject to availability at restaurants or airlines. If Meals are missed out by passenger due to late or non arrival on given time or mentioned restaurant there will be no refund/compensation for the same.
2. VEHICLES / SEATING ARRANGEMENT: In case of coach breakdown, ATPL will make every efforts to fix the problem but please note there will be no refund or monetary compensation for inconvenience cause or any missed portion of the itinerary, it is advisable not to leave your belongings behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the coach. ATPL will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and valuables or your passport in all circumstances will be responsibility of passenger. On tours, coach or vehicle used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing. There is no specific seat allocation and will be on first cum first serve basis. If Flight / Cruise / Coach Transfers / Sight scene missed out due to weather conditions / traffic jamm / Security Check in or any unavoidable circumstances, ATPL will not be responsible for the same.
3.VISA: Passenger should hold valid travel documents, Passport and visas during tour. It will be the passenger's responsibility to provide complete set of documents for visa required by the embassy/consulate before 1 month from departure date or as advised by the Company. In case of the visa application made by passenger or by the Company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to inadequate supporting documents or late submission of document or for whatever reason where the visa could not be processed ATPL will not be responsible for the visas & Visa fees and tour booking amount will be non-refundable. Due to any clerical error regarding name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type of visa (single/multiple entry) occurring on passport, refusal of visas on arrival or delays in visa procedure ATPL will not liable for any compensation. Passport is required to be courier to different cities for visas, Company would forward them by reputed courier. In case of any transmission delays or loss of passport arising in such transmission Company would not be responsible to compensate the same.
4. AIRLINES : ATPL does not reserve any rights for seat selection in airlines. The internal airline used for package are LCC, no food will be served on board. It allows 20 KG Check in Luggage and 07 KG Cabin Luggage. Additional baggage weight charged will be borne by passenger. In case of any circumstances, if Airlines get delay or cancel its flight or If guest / group miss further connection of flights during their connecting flight for the international sector ATPL will not be responsible due to any reason for the same.
5. HOTELS : If accommodation is not available in the mentioned hotel due to reason beyond our control. ATPL will make best efforts to shift passenger to a similar category hotel. No complaints or claim shall be made by the client in this respect. Also in case of the passenger are upgraded to a higher category room due to non-availability of STANDARD Room ATPL will not be liable to provide the same category room to other Guest.
6. During sight scene the vehicle will go up to permissible point only. From that point any arrangement to be made at extra cost have to be borne by passengers.
7. Check in time is 14:00 Hrs. and Check out time is 12:00 Hrs. and guest have to pay one night additional charge for early heck in or late check out.
8. Tour will be followed by itinerary and timing strictly. ATPL Tour Manager has the rights to change the itinerary on the tours with the concern of Head office due to unavoidable circumstances. Tour itinerary cannot be changed as per the passenger convenience.
9. In case of any Deportation / Arrest / Due to Immigration and Custom Clearance ATPL will not be legally responsible for any claim. There will be no refund for the tour package.
10. Optional sight scene have to be booked in advance paying an additional cost. There will be no refund / no change against the same.
11. Service will be given in exchange of Original Vouchers / itinerary only.
12. Akshar Travels will not be responsible for any kind of services & compensation in case of Death, accident, injury or any loss of baggage. All tourists advised to insure them-self by International Tourist Insurance or Mediclaim for any emergency during foreign Tour.
13. All Tourist are requested to check, watch & confirm Airlines Schedule Departure Time. In case of re-scheduling or cancellation of airlines / flight, if have any query requested to contact concern airlines.
14. There is no refund for any unutilized services.
15. Passengers traveling on international tour must reach the airport at least 3 Hours before the departure time.
16. Please read all the general Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy before book your tour / package.
17. For Children Travelling Without Parents Under Age Of 18 Years Need To Provide Noc Affidavit On Twenty Rupees Stamp Paper.
18. If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
19. For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.